Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *bounces in*

Ok, dream hats on people! I've had 2 nights of woohoo related dreams and I need answers

Dream One

Spoiler:
    This dream was set in the jungle. It was some kind of AT6 convention, but it was also like some frightening high school retreat. We were all there, and Martin was there too, I think, and there was a woman there (a fan, but not a woohoo) who was trying to kill us all off, one by one. The only other thing I remember was that Jumble had a collection of all my crafty stuff and was showing Amanda. Amanda was impressed sometimes and humouring me others. I don't think the serial killer actually got around to killing any of us

Dream Two (this one is MUCH more odd!)
    Spoiler:
    I was in a band competition with...some group of people and through the competition, I realised they were some kind of crime mob. I tried to escape them, but I was essential to their plans, so they wouldn't let me go. eventually, I convinced them that I had to go to uni and they let me go. I ran far far away and found a little cottage to rest in. I fell asleep and was woken up by LJ's hubby and Lizzie, who found me and took me back to LJ and Nate, who was also in the band with me. LJ looked after me and Nate (I think he was sick or something) and we all ran away together.

...so...apparently LJ is...what? My new mum? *shrugs* *huggles LJ*

Anyone care to work those out? I'm very excited that I had two woohoo dreams consecutively

*huggles everyone*

*sends love to Bree and the family*

Edit: AND you're online! It's a sign!!! *huggles LJ*
    Did you happen to watch any horror movies or an episode of the Soprano's before going to bed?
    and thanks
    Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Sending more hugs and good luck job vibes.
    Oh yes! Need tons of those vibes. Thanks Eh-T
    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *waves to Bree* We miss you too *huggles*

*still keeping fingers crossed for Dad*

Bekki, I'm no good at interpreting dreams - that's your forte - but one thing did jump out at me in the first one:

"And Martin was there too, I think" ?????
    Dad is being upbeat about everything so that in itself is half the battle. I spoke to him this morning and my sister was taking him to IHOP for breakfast so that made him happy.

Jumble did you know that your new AVI is downright distracting? It's hard not to stare at those eyes and I am trying to get some work done over here.

BTW-I LOVE AMANDA TAPPING
    It needed to be said...

...again.
    sigpic

Comment

Shame on you Jann!!!! Major Wood was with O'Neill in the Arctic - he even SPOKE!!!!
      Ahhh...see I just remembered the other guy!
      it's almost Wednesday so I can tease you

Must vent for a sec.
      Just got blamed for some guides not being send out...I was like WTH(not directly), but the person told me it on Friday and I didn't knew the numbers yet so she would come back to me with it....forgot to ask about it yesterday(had enough other things to do) and so this morning she emails/calls me saying she told me 2 weeks ago *facepalm*...I was like calm down I'll do it right away if you give me the numbers...
      Then my supervisor saw me sorting them out and all and he was asking if they weren't send yet, I was like...no, I didn't know the numbers, just got them (also told her she blamed me) he was like...it's okay just do it, no prob...it was her job anyway... (oh I forgot to mention she's like 3 days a week not even at the office since she then works from home...)
      *huggles supervisor*
      sigpic

Comment

Hi!!!!!!
        I'm still ill, I stayed at home today
        But...between sneezings and counghing I managed to make a new drawing. I'm just copying pictures, but I think that it's useful, even though I'm not completetely satisfied with Nathan's mounth

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          Did you happen to watch any horror movies or an episode of the Soprano's before going to bed?
          and thanks

Oh yes! Need tons of those vibes. Thanks Eh-T

Dad is being upbeat about everything so that in itself is half the battle. I spoke to him this morning and my sister was taking him to IHOP for breakfast so that made him happy.

Jumble did you know that your new AVI is downright distracting? It's hard not to stare at those eyes and I am trying to get some work done over here.

BTW-I LOVE AMANDA TAPPING
          It needed to be said...

...again.
          Distracting? Those eyes............... uh, what?

You love Amanda Tapping? Wow! You learn something new every day........

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Ahhh...see I just remembered the other guy!
          it's almost Wednesday so I can tease you
          There was another guy? Didn't really notice

Must vent for a sec.
          Just got blamed for some guides not being send out...I was like WTH(not directly), but the person told me it on Friday and I didn't knew the numbers yet so she would come back to me with it....forgot to ask about it yesterday(had enough other things to do) and so this morning she emails/calls me saying she told me 2 weeks ago *facepalm*...I was like calm down I'll do it right away if you give me the numbers...
          Then my supervisor saw me sorting them out and all and he was asking if they weren't send yet, I was like...no, I didn't know the numbers, just got them (also told her she blamed me) he was like...it's okay just do it, no prob...it was her job anyway... (oh I forgot to mention she's like 3 days a week not even at the office since she then works from home...)
          *huggles supervisor*
          Ah yes, the 'passing the buck' syndrome. You'll come across that everywhere you go - there's always someone that will forget something vital and try to blame it on someone else

Sil, it's brilliant!

Feel better soon *huggles*

Comment

*waves*

Really, really tough night last night. No idea how TPTB think cutting staff is going to make things better in an already unsafe environment. *shrug* No midwifery babies though I did catch the baby of a pt of a private doc who didn't make it in time. But, wow. Came home and crashed. Icky night.

*hugs Bree & Family*

*dons hazmat suite and hugs Sil*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            BTW, for those considering the set tour, a little information for you. The tours have been won for amounts ranging from $8,500.00 to $15,000.00.
            I figured as much. Even pooling with others, I think, given my job situation, bidding that kind of money right now is probably not wise. We'll see if there's something more moderate to bid on, otherwise, I'll just focus on the concert and other random donations. Would have been a cool add-on to my Vangroovy vacation this summer, but ah well. Gotta be smart about one's savings...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            *bounces in*

Ok, dream hats on people! I've had 2 nights of woohoo related dreams and I need answers

Dream One

Spoiler:
            This dream was set in the jungle. It was some kind of AT6 convention, but it was also like some frightening high school retreat. We were all there, and Martin was there too, I think, and there was a woman there (a fan, but not a woohoo) who was trying to kill us all off, one by one. The only other thing I remember was that Jumble had a collection of all my crafty stuff and was showing Amanda. Amanda was impressed sometimes and humouring me others. I don't think the serial killer actually got around to killing any of us

Dream Two (this one is MUCH more odd!)
            Spoiler:
            I was in a band competition with...some group of people and through the competition, I realised they were some kind of crime mob. I tried to escape them, but I was essential to their plans, so they wouldn't let me go. eventually, I convinced them that I had to go to uni and they let me go. I ran far far away and found a little cottage to rest in. I fell asleep and was woken up by LJ's hubby and Lizzie, who found me and took me back to LJ and Nate, who was also in the band with me. LJ looked after me and Nate (I think he was sick or something) and we all ran away together.

...so...apparently LJ is...what? My new mum? *shrugs* *huggles LJ*

Anyone care to work those out? I'm very excited that I had two woohoo dreams consecutively

*huggles everyone*

*sends love to Bree and the family*

Edit: AND you're online! It's a sign!!! *huggles LJ*
            I have no idea. Dreams baffle me. But *giant hugs to you*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Still boobling........

Not sure I like that one

Comment

Nad likes?
                ...But I am pretty easy to please on the artwork front.

*hugs WooHoos*

Anyone got any ideas to get my Sanctuary Mojo up and running?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Nad likes?

*hugs WooHoos*

How spoiler-phobic are you? The SyFy promos are pretty epic.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    How spoiler-phobic are you? The SyFy promos are pretty epic.
                    Didn't work.
                    I know, it's crazy, There was enough to see.

EDIT: And yes, with that I admit that I'm a spoiler junk
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                      Jumble[/B];12483639]
                      Quiet in here today....... Josiane still in Spain is she?

Been playing with Martin....
                      Oooooo Jumble. I LOVE your new sig and avi! Great new style. It's all artsy and very much you. Love the colors too. I tried to green you but no luck, so it's huggles instead.

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the bolded part.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG. Mail call! The same anonymous friend who sent me the how to be a fake Canadian guide sent me something else. I believe I may have actually squeed out loud (never happens!) when I pulled this out of the envelope...

Spoiler:

Now I must email my friend and make her own up to these lovely, thoughtful gifts...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Nad likes?

*hugs WooHoos*

Give it some broccoli

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          Oooooo Jumble. I LOVE your new sig and avi! Great new style. It's all artsy and very much you. Love the colors too. I tried to green you but no luck, so it's huggles instead.
                          Thanks

And I'll take the huggles with pleasure *huggles back*

I'm going to pretend I didn't see the bolded part.
                          Why? Surely by now I'm known for playing with Martin

@ MoB's sign! AWESOME

Comment

MoB, that's awesome mail!

Give it some broccoli
                            Heh
                            ...To my cute and cuddly Mojo? I think it should enjoy i's childhood first...

GAH! PB hates me.

sigpic

Comment

MoB That's awesome! Very cool!

Have been mostly busy today; which was nice...but hectic since they're trying a new system out and I'm the guiney pig using it(and also the middle person )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                Recipe here. They're fun to make.
                                Ooooh, that page is so getting bookmarked!! I forsee a very messy but fun afternoon during the easter hols

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *shifty eyes*

I've decided I'm rubbish at resumes. Can't I just email them and say, "The Woohoos say you should hire me! Now send them all your brocolli!" No? Oh...

*goes back to resume*
                                Works for me LJ, you're hired!!!
                                *huggles*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Morning...can I complain a little please? (note: I can't write F.R.I.E.N.D. cos Gateworld changes it in M.A.T.E.Y.)

Last week I received a invite for a wedding. She was in my same class during High School and University too. I always thought that she was one of my dearest matey but I noticed how the things can change when school finishes. She (and other matey too) almost stop to call me and I think the fact that they're now engaged has just a small role in this behavior. Damn it, I remember that I received a message from another of my matey 2 years ago some days after my b-day: "Oh sorry I forgot your b-day, but I'll call you soon so we can talk a little"...yeah, sure, I'm still waiting!
                                And do you know a thing? The reality is that, outside school, I've never felt completely comfortable with them. I know that they always considered me weird. In High school I knew that many of my classmates were polite with me just to have help with the study. hey, it's not my fault if I were the best student of the school, sorry if I'm intelligent!
                                As conseguence I've difficulties to completely open myself.
                                I intercepted a message from one of my work colleagues to the bride: "You won't put me in the same table with her (me), will you? Please, pretty please? I've to be with her 9 h every day, give me a rest!" Well...thank you!
                                Really I've already have a fight with him some years ago when I spent some days off in Germany with him and other University buddies. He refused to wish me a happy New Year's day and the fact that he was drunk it's not a excuse IMO! I confronted him later and he apologied saying that I was with a g.i.r.l. who he couldn't stand in that moment and so he included me too in that...yeah, very mature indeed!
                                My mum always complains that I spend alone too much time but an Italian expression says "meglio soli che male accompagnati" (better alone than badly accompanied).
                                And do you know another thing? I feel so much better with mateys that I met before online and then in the real life (you and my Italian Philes mateys) because they like me for what I really am. OK...now I'm on the verge of tears, more for anger at myself than disappointment because I should have known better by now.
                                Now I don't want to go to this wedding!!! And of course my mum can't understand the reason! I've already told to my colleague and the bride that I was planning to go away that day (it's 2 jun, holidays in Italy) to meet a matey in Rome. It was true but now my Philes buddies organized a w-e together in Bologna in the end of May so I doubt that I can afford Rome too. So I've to decide if going to the wedding and pretending to be happy or invent an excuse.

Sorryyyyyyyy for this long rant.
                                *huggles eveyone*
                                Aww, Sil. I know you've already had lots of great advice from everyone here, written far more eloquently than I can, so I'm going to offer lots of *squishy huggles*

But LJ, you're a writer! Try writing the resume as if it were about sombody else, that might work

Maybe we should send them the broccoli

*sending more MASSIVE GOOD LUCK VIBES*

Aw, *squishy huggles Laurie* Time zones, huh?

On a brighter note, I just got this email from the Urban Dictionary editors...

WooHoooood!!!!
                                Oh, how totally awesome!!!!!

I'm gonna run out of MQ room (not to mention time) to catch up properly, so skipping ahead to the last couple of pages......

See you all soon!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X