No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I just spent HOURS cleaning. Well, not so much time cleaning as going through my stuff to find what I need and what I've been holding on to for no particular reason. Lots of stuff packed up to go to charity.

Good stuff.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      LOL! I know, I was just a junior in college, barely 22, and extremely ill back then. Now I'm in grad school and am 25! Not that I think that's old, but I can't believe I made it this far with everything I've gone through medically.
      Yahoo!

You just made me remind me that I'm already on this forum for almost 5 years! For me a lot changed as well...I was 16 when I joined; still in High school, not knowing what I would do for college(Journalism perhaps? ) and now I'm living in the US working/interning at an international company Plus I'm a lot happier these days...I would never want to go back and be that 16 year-old girl again!

Oh and you Woohoo's are crazy...like always. Good stuff!
      sigpic

Comment

The party's not over yet, right?? Don't know how it slipped my mind that this would be a totally appropriate addition to the SHIP party...

Nighty-night!

xo
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*creeps through house, sidestepping discarded broccoli stalks, empty wine bottles, Nad, Jumble and LGJ, covers Laurie in blanket, creeps out*

I went to bed and missed a samba, a conga line AND a shimmy? D'oh!!

MoB that sign is fab

*sigh* Best get back to work

Comment

Huh? Wha? Who was that stomping through the house and waking me up at this hour??

*checks clock*

Lunchtime already?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              You certainly were paying attention during your lurkage
              Me? Always! It' survival instinct.

(But apparently, I didn't pay attention enough to know how to spell broccoli in English. )

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Wow. I just spent HOURS cleaning. Well, not so much time cleaning as going through my stuff to find what I need and what I've been holding on to for no particular reason. Lots of stuff packed up to go to charity.

Good stuff.
              Awesome. Maybe I should do something like that in the summer (because I have no time right now). I'm sure I have a lot of stuff I don't use anymore... *thinks*

The party's not over yet, right?? Don't know how it slipped my mind that this would be a totally appropriate addition to the SHIP party...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...d/f50f1c6e.jpg
              That sign is WIN.

Okey dokey - banner is done! Just make sure you make your 69 post here
              Keeping that for the end for more drama effect...

*points left*

*whistles*

sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

Got tipped off earlier by Sanna that Amanda posted A message on the s4k website. They are doing another online auction next week! Was kind of hoping to be able to bid on a set tour next time they did one... Going to have to take a serious look at my budget in light of new developments to see if it's feasible. We'll see. If not I'll just pour my energies into publicity for the June songs for s4k and hope we can raise them a nice chunk of change.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

Got tipped off earlier by Sanna that Amanda posted A message on the s4k website. They are doing another online auction next week! Was kind of hoping to be able to bid on a set tour next time they did one... Going to have to take a serious look at my budget in light of new developments to see if it's feasible. We'll see. If not I'll just pour my energies into publicity for the June songs for s4k and hope we can raise them a nice chunk of change.
                    Another Set Tour? Oh, I'd love to do that! I might even manage to string two sensible words together next time and ask the odd question or two

Comment

Another Set Tour? Oh, I'd love to do that! I might even manage to string two sensible words together next time and ask the odd question or two
                      Two whole words?!?!? Wow...

We do have to put that on camera!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Two whole words?!?!? Wow...

We do have to put that on camera!
                        *sticks tongue out at Jann*

I'd like to see how coherent you'd be with Martin's arms around you

Comment

*sticks tongue out at Jann*

I'd like to see how coherent you'd be with Martin's arms around you
                          I'll be still babbling; believe me! Did the same with Chris Judge
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be still babbling; believe me! Did the same with Chris Judge
                            Yeah, babbling is exactly what I did

Managed not to do it so much with Amanda at AT5 - just

Comment

Yeah, babbling is exactly what I did

Managed not to do it so much with Amanda at AT5 - just
                              But I always babble; it's how I go through life!

But Martin wasn't at AT5 so that is different!
                              sigpic

Comment

But I always babble; it's how I go through life!
                                Ah, but I'm supposed to be a mature adult, able to hold my own in any situation

But Martin wasn't at AT5 so that is different!
                                A bit different, yes, but it's still somewhat gobsmacking to be in the presence of the Awesome Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X