That I can do! (It doesn't end with an -A! ) *shimmies with Jumble and Nad*

I already get a name? *feels honored*
    Yay!

And we're very... giving.

ROLF!

Me? Nooooooooo. *whistles* Why would you think that? *innocent smile*

Jeez, I don't know...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    See, I always thought I had a very vivid imagination, but I'm struggling with that little scenario.........

I think I'll do better once I've actually met you - visual aids you know

*experiments with the belly-shimmy*

Hm.... I'm not sure...........
    Heh, I bet you're better off not having that image planted in your head.

And just... do. Shimmy away and let that belly ...bubble!

*hopes those Spencers really are Spencers and not Woods or Tappings........*
    We'll know when in season 4, Helen decides to show off her belly dancing skills and shimmies barefoot in the moonlight.

She or the Big Guy.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in again*

*is just barely not too late*
      *huggles everyone*

I miss you guys, wish I had more time to play in here more often. *kicks school*

*will probably continue to be a bad woohoo/shippy hippy till late May*

*huggles peeps again*

*sneaks out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Yay!

And we're very... giving.

Jeez, I don't know...

Heh, I bet you're better off not having that image planted in your head.

And just... do. Shimmy away and let that belly ...bubble!
        It's more of a ........ wobble But they do say it's very good exercise, so maybe if I keep at it long enough the wobble will become a bubble

We'll know when in season 4, Helen decides to show off her belly dancing skills and shimmies barefoot in the moonlight.

Her or the Big Guy.
        I wood sooooo love to see the outtakes of that

Comment

We miss you too Val, but as soon as school is out you can come and party with us again

Comment

Ah, who taught that woman how to shimmy.....the only ones I've ever seen are not shaking the bums......more like their boobs! Must be a different culture.
            ANYONE EVER SEE CAROL BURNETT SHIMMY! SHE IS REALLY GOOD!

Sits down in Jumble's backyard, eats some broccoli and laughs at all the dancing!!!
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Valerie*
              Groooovy!

It's more of a ........ wobble But they do say it's very good exercise, so maybe if I keep at it long enough the wobble will become a bubble

Well, just... think about good things. *nods*

I wood sooooo love to see the outtakes of that
              Absolutely!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Ah, who taught that woman how to shimmy.....the only ones I've ever seen are not shaking the bums......more like their boobs! Must be a different culture.

Sits down in Jumble's backyard, eats some broccoli and laughs at all the dancing!!!
                *drags Laurie to her feet and makes her shimmy*

Hey, if I can do it......... and we both need to get in shape before my trip - we're going to be busy

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs Valerie*
                Groooovy!

Well, just... think about good things. *nods*
                Are you sure he won't mind?

Absolutely!
                Now I'm hoping one of the Spencers is a Wood or a Tapping, because I'm sure that wood grab their imaginations

And having seen Martin minus his shirt, I'm sure he can show Amanda how to do a pretty mean shimmy

Comment

*drags Laurie to her feet and makes her shimmy*

Hey, if I can do it......... and we both need to get in shape before my trip - we're going to be busy

Are you sure he won't mind?

Now I'm hoping one of the Spencers is a Wood or a Tapping, because I'm sure that wood grab their imaginations

And having seen Martin minus his shirt, I'm sure he can show Amanda how to do a pretty mean shimmy
                  Hmmmm - you realize I am in my nightie and don't have on a bra! Hope I'm not causing an earthquake.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm - you realize I am in my nightie and don't have on a bra! Hope I'm not causing an earthquake.
                    I'm in my pj's - no worries

Comment

Must say, I do like the icons we are now using much better. The pirate thing was fun for about 5 or so minutes, then....it became annoying!

Grabs some of Jumbles broccoli and dances off.......
                      sigpic

Comment

Must say, I do like the icons we are now using much better. The pirate thing was fun for about 5 or so minutes, then....it became annoying!

Grabs some of Jumbles broccoli and dances off.......
                        Too right! I woodn't have minded so much if they'd just done it for one day - three days was just ridiculous

Anyhoo, I'm back with my Martin avis and sigs, so I'm happy

It's just turned midnight, so I'd better hop off to bed otherwise I'll be useless in the morning All that dancing has worn me out

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

See, I always thought I had a very vivid imagination, but I'm struggling with that little scenario.........

I think I'll do better once I've actually met you - visual aids you know

*experiments with the belly-shimmy*

Hm.... I'm not sure...........

*hopes those Spencers really are Spencers and not Woods or Tappings........*
                          Well there are now 5 Spencers. So maybe a certain Tapping or Wood left to give a certain Kindler a call about adding shimmy to season 4?

Well you need one, because you're *this* close to a 69 post and you have to have a banner So what's it to be? Make up your mind quick otherwise I'll choose one for you, and you really don't want that
                          But but but!

Ok.

. . .

I'll take Nad's proposition. Just because. It is ... me. At least, a very big part of me.
                          I did give some thought to the Galactic Woohoo, 'cause that's really cool too, but the Multi-Shipping has to win in the end. Because I can't live without shipping.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          *sneaks in again*
                          http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/a...on/1969Sig.png

*is just barely not too late*
                          *huggles everyone*

I miss you guys, wish I had more time to play in here more often. *kicks school*

*will probably continue to be a bad woohoo/shippy hippy till late May*

*huggles peeps again*

*sneaks out*
                          Awesome Val!
                          *huggles for business* I should be doing school stuff too. But I'm not. Oops...

There really are two types of shimmy, if I remember my short Baladi class correctly. One of the upper body, and one of the lower half!

... Er... That didn't come out right.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Too right! I woodn't have minded so much if they'd just done it for one day - three days was just ridiculous

Anyhoo, I'm back with my Martin avis and sigs, so I'm happy
                            Definitly!

And it's easier to recognize people. XD

It's just turned midnight, so I'd better hop off to bed otherwise I'll be useless in the morning All that dancing has worn me out

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*
                            Woodnight Jumble!

(*checks lists* Learn how to say Good Night in Woohoo-talk = DONE! )
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wood night Jumble....sleep tight! Happy dreams.....oooh, um not too happy!!

Well, I have to run too! Cleaning house and need to finish the kitchen. See you all later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Well there are now 5 Spencers. So maybe a certain Tapping or Wood left to give a certain Kindler a call about adding shimmy to season 4?

But but but!

Ok.

. . .

I'll take Nad's proposition. Just because. It is ... me. At least, a very big part of me.
                                I did give some thought to the Galactic Woohoo, 'cause that's really cool too, but the Multi-Shipping has to win in the end. Because I can't live without shipping.
                                Okey dokey - banner is done! Just make sure you make your 69 post here

... Er... That didn't come out right.
                                You certainly were paying attention during your lurkage

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Definitly!

And it's easier to recognize people. XD

Woodnight Jumble!

(*checks lists* Learn how to say Good Night in Woohoo-talk = DONE! )
                                Well done!!!

Ok ok, I'm going.............

Comment

Working...
                                X