Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    *high fives back*

*looks at Jumble and blinks* *runs and gets her dance shoes* Ok, I was just saying I needed a chance to use these and the skills I learned. *starts salsa-ing after Jumble*
    Shoes? But...... we're Hippies, we're supposed to dance barefoot in the moonlight!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh, why not?

*Samba's*

Maybe we need a conga line.
    Samba, salsa, conga........ we need to be careful we don't get tangled up and tread on each other's toes......... especially since Padme has shoes on

Oh what the heck......... *falls in behind Nad and creates a (small) Conga line*

"Dada da dada daa daa
    dada da dada daa daa...."

Comment

What a nice random dance mashup we've got going on there.
      *wonders if this is the proper time to sneak in a shimmy*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*removes shoes and sneaks in the Conga line*

*shows off some moves*

*is totally out of the genre*

What can I say? In 12 years of dance classes, I have never done Salsa or Samba or Conga or anything finishing with an -A.

:/ Bleh.

*sneaks out of the Conga line to eat cake*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

What a nice random dance mashup we've got going on there.
          *wonders if this is the proper time to sneak in a shimmy*
          YESSSSS!!!! The Shimmeeeeeeeee!!!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          *removes shoes and sneaks in the Conga line*

*shows off some moves*

*is totally out of the genre*

What can I say? In 12 years of dance classes, I have never done Salsa or Samba or Conga or anything finishing with an -A.

:/ Bleh.

*sneaks out of the Conga line to eat cake*
          That's ok, I've never had lessons - I just do whatever my body dictates

*shimmies along with Nad*

*drags LG along and gives her a brief shimmy lesson*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Shimmy Lesson?

*shimmies*
            Because it's the bestest!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

LG what kind of WooHoo wood you like to be? The Ladylike WooHoo? The Galactic WooHoo?

Comment

Only you wood know where to find that vid

"I recommend you think about something good......"

Hm. Now let me think..........

Ohhhhh yeah!

Comment

LG what kind of WooHoo wood you like to be? The Ladylike WooHoo? The Galactic WooHoo?
                  The Multi Shipping WooHoo?

Only you wood know where to find that vid

"I recommend you think about something good......"

Hm. Now let me think..........

Ohhhhh yeah!
                  No comment

Heh.
                  All I know is that after that vid, I want bells on my bum too!

''Incorporate some hands, some arms...''

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Gah, the shimmy is sexy! Imagine me doing the foot shimmy in the livingroom, arms flailing, bells on my bum, turning and turning, waggling like a penguin on crack thinking about cupcakes and sunshine...

Yes.
                      I growled.

My dog ran off. She's jealous.

EDIT: *Waves at the 6 Spencers*

sigpic

Comment

Jumble - if you are still here - sent the message via Gate World this time. Hopefully you will get it. Oh and I didn't get Chapter 1 back but did receive #6 and 7.
                        sigpic

Comment

That I can do! (It doesn't end with an -A! ) *shimmies with Jumble and Nad*

I already get a name? *feels honored*

The Multi Shipping WooHoo?
                          ROLF!

Me? Nooooooooo. *whistles* Why would you think that? *innocent smile*

sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Gah, the shimmy is sexy! Imagine me doing the foot shimmy in the livingroom, arms flailing, bells on my bum, turning and turning, waggling like a penguin on crack thinking about cupcakes and sunshine...

Yes.
                            I growled.

My dog ran off. She's jealous.

EDIT: *Waves at the 6 Spencers*
                            See, I always thought I had a very vivid imagination, but I'm struggling with that little scenario.........

I think I'll do better once I've actually met you - visual aids you know

*experiments with the belly-shimmy*

Hm.... I'm not sure...........

*hopes those Spencers really are Spencers and not Woods or Tappings........*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Jumble - if you are still here - sent the message via Gate World this time. Hopefully you will get it. Oh and I didn't get Chapter 1 back but did receive #6 and 7.
                              Got them! I have no idea what's going on with my emails

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              That I can do! (It doesn't end with an -A! ) *shimmies with Jumble and Nad*

I already get a name? *feels honored*

ROLF!

Me? Nooooooooo. *whistles* Why would you think that? *innocent smile*

Well you need one, because you're *this* close to a 69 post and you have to have a banner So what's it to be? Make up your mind quick otherwise I'll choose one for you, and you really don't want that

Comment

Got them! I have no idea what's going on with my emails

Well you need one, because you're *this* close to a 69 post and you have to have a banner So what's it to be? Make up your mind quick otherwise I'll choose one for you, and you really don't want that
                                Just got an email with the "green" part inside so yes, got that portion of the chapter. The rest is the same since I didn't change anything but what you suggested..... thanks.

Now need to go back to 2702 and read what I missed....I'll be back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X