HooHah!

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

llp
    (Laurie)
    !!!

Mempic by jumble:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
    There's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
    The Official Website

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 02 April 2011, 01:24 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Er.... something wrong with that Mempic - maybe I sent you the wrong one

*runz off to check*

Comment

Just watched the preview of the second half of season three. OH BOY! Now I can't wait even more. Without giving anything away! (because I want to live longer!)It is living up to all the hype that Amanda, Martin and Damien not to mention all the others as well, are giving the show.

THESE PEOPLE REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO TELEVISION UP RIGHT! So exciting!

Waiting for Jumble to arrive is going to drive me nuts after April 15th (the day E311 is on air)....might not be able to that!

- going to go nuts waiting!

- going to be very frustrated!

- but once you are here!

Where is the wine?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I'd hate to have to watch it on the laptop, I'm sure I'd miss so much that way I'm actually thinking about getting a much bigger tv for the lounge, specifically for watching Sanctuary dvds
          Oh, not if you watch it over and over again!

Well turn him off for a little while and get some S.H.I.P. Art done! I've had very few entries for the challenge so far
          I made... icon thingies...

Yep! He's always been my fave smiley, the one I use most of all

Yes, you did *drums fingers*

I'm a fan too. ((( )))

And I did. Thanks for the reminder!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I quoted from the PM?

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Just watched the preview of the second half of season three. OH BOY! Now I can't wait even more. Without giving anything away! (because I want to live longer!)It is living up to all the hype that Amanda, Martin and Damien not to mention all the others as well, are giving the show.

Waiting for Jumble to arrive is going to drive me nuts after April 15th (the day E311 is on air)....might not be able to that!

- but once you are here!

Where is the wine?

Promo's. A fangurl's best friend!

sigpic

Comment

No it is perfect....back in those days I played the guitar and drove a red mustang (loved that car). Of course, some how my hair was a different color back then, but that doesn't count.

I LOVE THAT MEMPIC!
              sigpic

Comment

- but once you are here!

Where is the wine?
                Oh come ON!! You're making me feel really guilty - go ahead and watch it!!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh, not if you watch it over and over again!
                Oh, I do that anyway

I made... icon thingies...
                *checks pm box* Not seeing them..........

I'm a fan too. ((( )))

And I did. Thanks for the reminder!
                I've sent you the right one, can you edit it in please? Don't know how that happened

I quoted from the PM?

Promo's. A fangurl's best friend!
                Or worst enemy - I've avoided watching it so far.............

Comment

No it is perfect....back in those days I played the guitar and drove a red mustang (loved that car). Of course, some how my hair was a different color back then, but that doesn't count.

I LOVE THAT MEMPIC!
                  No, it doesn't have it's border. I must have sent Nad the 'not quite finished' one that I had saved

Comment

Ah! There you go Laurie, she's put the right one in

Thanks Nad *hugs*

Comment

*checks pm box* Not seeing them..........
                      I always forget about challenges...

Or worst enemy - I've avoided watching it so far.............
                      You're a stroinger woman than I am...

sigpic

Comment

I always forget about challenges...
                        Naughty naughty! Go post them on the Artwork thread when you're done

You're a stroinger woman than I am...
                        Not sure how long it will last, but I don't want to see or hear anything before I get to see the eps

Comment

Naughty naughty! Go post them on the Artwork thread when you're done

Not sure how long it will last, but I don't want to see or hear anything before I get to see the eps
                          Well, to be honest it was only 30 seconds and it started with the ending scene of 310.....so didn't see very much. Only showed very little bits and pieces and to be honest I only got one REALLY BIG thing from it and I won't tell! (However, I am sure it someone is interested they can see the same preview and figure out what it is...... However, Jumble, I think it might (maybe) be within the episodes we will watch when you arrive here!

I am figuring you might be tired the first day you get here but restless. So we can go to the wine bar downstairs - drink some dinner - them come upstairs - open up another bottle and watch a few episodes. I can also have some snacks available as well!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just been on the Shippy Hippy Insanity Page - that is some elaborate webpage. Really cool. Going to have to spend more time on it so read all that is there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, to be honest it was only 30 seconds and it started with the ending scene of 310.....so didn't see very much. Only showed very little bits and pieces and to be honest I only got one REALLY BIG thing from it and I won't tell! (However, I am sure it someone is interested they can see the same preview and figure out what it is...... However, Jumble, I think it might (maybe) be within the episodes we will watch when you arrive here!
                              *bounces*

I am figuring you might be tired the first day you get here but restless. So we can go to the wine bar downstairs - drink some dinner - them come upstairs - open up another bottle and watch a few episodes. I can also have some snacks available as well!
                              Sounds good to me

Getting soooo excited for this trip now *bounces again*

Can I tell what we're planning? CanIcanIcanIcanI???

*bounces*

Comment

Lookee what Suz gave me for Mother's Day..........

It says 'Super Mum' on the teddy! Aw

Comment

Working...
                                X