OK...I'm writing just to see my grade in the Pirates world

and......I'm a Mermaid
      So unfair...

Wait...I'm a First mate...

I like that better*waggles eyebrows*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Laurie, could you go here and make a Hippy sprite of yourself please? Pm it to me asap - I'm working on some art stuff for tomorrow
        This program doesn't work for me. It says I need to install a Adobe Flash program and I already have it installed. Sorry. No workie!
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Jumble it's going well thank you . Had an offer accepted today so now it's on to contracts and surveying etc. The tough bit!!

Don't have rehearsals tomorrow night so should be on all evening

Until tomorrow sweet woohoos (my predictive text changes that to soohong lol!)

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Mornin/afternoon all!

I think I'm back. If you aren't an LJ type, I'll let you know that I have been laid off from my job. The hospital is cutting staff pretty significantly in our department. It sucks, but I do have a job until the end of June. So, that's something. By the beginning of June I'll know about whether I'm moving to Vangroovy, so if I am, I'll do some per-diem work for the following few months until I move, and if I'm not I'll start searching for a new opportunity somewhere in Seattle or Portland... and that's pretty much the story.
            xo
            Consider this a blessing in disguise. They don't treat you fairly and obviously they don't run this place very well. Besides you are moving out West so, now you won't have any reason not to do that. Vancouver would be foolish not to accept you! And if for some reason it takes awhile, Seattle is a lovely place as well....and I hear so is Portland (but they have a lot more snow!)

Just think of yourself as blessed. You are young enough that this move will prove to be helpful, useful and loads of fun in the end. PNW - here you come!

Now where is my ration of RUM!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *huggles Nad*

Jumble it's going well thank you . Had an offer accepted today so now it's on to contracts and surveying etc. The tough bit!!

Don't have rehearsals tomorrow night so should be on all evening

Until tomorrow sweet woohoos (my predictive text changes that to soohong lol!)

Sounds like the house will become yours.....congrats!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, signing off for awhile. Too many things are not getting done around here. Need to crack the whip - unfortunately on myself. See you all later!

*huggles to all*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Well, signing off for awhile. Too many things are not getting done around here. Need to crack the whip - unfortunately on myself. See you all later!

*huggles to all*
                  *whips*

I had two pages of stuff to do at work today...got everything done...so lazying right now! And since I'm so fast got almost total control of our speaker/sessions database
                  sigpic

Comment

Unlurked to vent.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Mornin/afternoon all!

I think I'm back. If you aren't an LJ type, I'll let you know that I have been laid off from my job. The hospital is cutting staff pretty significantly in our department. It sucks, but I do have a job until the end of June. So, that's something. By the beginning of June I'll know about whether I'm moving to Vangroovy, so if I am, I'll do some per-diem work for the following few months until I move, and if I'm not I'll start searching for a new opportunity somewhere in Seattle or Portland... and that's pretty much the story.
                    I will try to contain my rage by borrowing from Bekki and say this is poohbags. Majorly, outrageously foolish poohbags. This is not the birthday present you deserve. If this means you're moving west, then I say the left coast wins. (Reels in her Mama Bear-ness and stops short of totally going off.)

(BTW Bekki, you don't know how many times I've used "poohbags" in RL. You are a our Wordsmith of Epicness and I thank you.)

Apparently the two most stressful things that can happen to you in life (first world problems, of course) are to move and get divorced, so crying it totally okay!
                    Been there. Dealt with both the same year that I lost a parent too. I don't wish that kind of suckiness on my enemies. The buying and moving process is tough but don't forget that it can be sooooo rewarding. (((Sarai))) (((Wendy)))

So I get to celebrate my bday for an extra day??
                    You betcha! Don't you deserve it?

(((MoB)))

*huggles all the Woohoos having sucky days/nights*
                    *huggles all the rest of the Woohoos for good measure too*
                    sigpic

Comment

I so totally agree with youEstrela - life sometimes tries to be fair but people screw it up.

How come you didn't get a pirate ship......while the rest of us did???
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh but I did. It just took a little while to show up. Now I get to be a mermaid for awhile. That makes me smile. I'm imaging that I have long flowing hair and a better figure than I currently have.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          I so totally agree with youEstrela - life sometimes tries to be fair but people screw it up.

How come you didn't get a pirate ship......while the rest of us did???
                          Because she uploaded it on GW while we did it on other sites...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Unlurked to vent.

I will try to contain my rage by borrowing from Bekki and say this is poohbags. Majorly, outrageously foolish poohbags. This is not the birthday present you deserve. If this means you're moving west, then I say the left coast wins. (Reels in her Mama Bear-ness and stops short of totally going off.)

(BTW Bekki, you don't know how many times I've used "poohbags" in RL. You are a our Wordsmith of Epicness and I thank you.)

Been there. Dealt with both the same year that I lost a parent too. I don't wish that kind of suckiness on my enemies. The buying and moving process is tough but don't forget that it can be sooooo rewarding. (((Sarai))) (((Wendy)))

You betcha! Don't you deserve it?

(((MoB)))

*huggles all the Woohoos having sucky days/nights*
                            *huggles all the rest of the Woohoos for good measure too*
                            Thanks Estrela. I appreciate your rage on my behalf. And yeah, it's a crappy birthday present, but I'm really coming around to try to see the positives.

Mostly, I'm getting out of a job that has been steadily chipping away at my soul for 3+ years and will be able to move forward into a future where I can help mamas and babies in a productive, soul-enriching way. It will also give me a little freedom to explore some of the opportunities that seem to be presenting themselves these days. And soon, I'll have a better idea as to where my future will be.

Hey, and only one more 'dread 4' in my life. Gotta love that.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*huggles MoB*
                                *super squishy huggles* for your bday!
                                Last edited by Leo1; 01 April 2011, 02:30 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X