The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    So who is playing this practical joke anyhow? I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day.

Which reminds me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN
    The mods.

Comment

So who is playing this practical joke anyhow? I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day.
      The thing is, it's NOT April Fool's day for another twelve hours And it'll be Darren probably

Which reminds me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN
      And you're a day early with that too

Or am I in an alternative universe that's a day behind everybody else?

Oh yeah, Martinpics ALWAYS help

Tools and hands and......... wetness...

*starts to feel better*

I think the wine might also be helping

Comment

Hmmm! Too much confusion. I thought this was 4/1 but now I need to take back the birthday wish (sorry Jenn) and save it for tomorrow! People and their screwy days! Very confusing or I'm just kidding too old for this! Did I say that....reject! reject!

(Crawls down from Crow's nest, grabs 1 2 bottles of wine and goes back up!)
        Last edited by llp; 31 March 2011, 09:19 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

And I got rid of that stoopid avatar! If I can't have Martin I'd rather be nekkid

*thinks*

Actually, if I could have Martin I'd rather be ne....... er.........

Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

And I got rid of that stoopid avatar! If I can't have Martin I'd rather be nekkid

*thinks*

Actually, if I could have Martin I'd rather be ne....... er.........

Never mind
            . . hee hee hee
            sigpic

Comment

*smiles sweetly at Dianne* You know I'm just joking, right?

Right?

Comment

Don't take it personally, I'm pissed at the whole world right now
                Don't worry about that

Hmmm! Too much confusion. I thought this was 4/1 but now I need to take back the birthday wish (sorry Jenn) and save it for tomorrow! People and their screwy days! Very confusing or I'm just kidding too old for this! Did I say that....reject! reject!

(Crawls down from Crow's nest, grabs 1 2 bottle of wine and goes back up!)
                It's already 4/1 (or for the Europeans 1/4) in Australia so I think that's why it has already changed.
                sigpic

Comment

Think I'll go back to not knowing what day of the week it is...... All I need to know is what month or perhaps only what year it is! Phooey!

sigpic

Comment

Think I'll go back to not knowing what day of the week it is...... All I need to know is what month or perhaps only what year it is! Phooey!

Buuutt that is an issue right now as well...parts in the world it is April, parts it is March! And in China it is already 3000 something and in the Western world it is 2011...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Buuutt that is an issue right now as well...parts in the world it is April, parts it is March! And in China it is already 3000 something and in the Western world it is 2011...
                      Naughty naughty Jann, stop trying to confuse the elderly!!!

*runz*

Comment

Laurie, could you go here and make a Hippy sprite of yourself please? Pm it to me asap - I'm working on some art stuff for tomorrow
                        Last edited by Jumble; 31 March 2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Naughty naughty Jann, stop trying to confuse the elderly!!!

*runz*
                          but it is fun
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

Happy Birthday Jenn - a day early, but apparently not for you
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Mornin/afternoon all!

I think I'm back. If you aren't an LJ type, I'll let you know that I have been laid off from my job. The hospital is cutting staff pretty significantly in our department. It sucks, but I do have a job until the end of June. So, that's something. By the beginning of June I'll know about whether I'm moving to Vangroovy, so if I am, I'll do some per-diem work for the following few months until I move, and if I'm not I'll start searching for a new opportunity somewhere in Seattle or Portland... and that's pretty much the story.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              I hope it's normal to cry and be over excited at the same time because I've done that?
                              Apparently the two most stressful things that can happen to you in life (first world problems, of course) are to move and get divorced, so crying it totally okay!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Trying the options out and making sure that Australia doesn't miss a second of being pranked...
                              So I get to celebrate my bday for an extra day??

Which reminds me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN
                              Thank you a day early!

Aw. That's okay. Just make it especially colorful tomorrow.

xo
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*squishy hugs Jenn* It's great that you have back-ups hun. Still, that absolutely sucks. Cut backs in front line policing and medicine should never be allowed. And an early happy birthday to you

Comment

Working...
                                X