• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles UK Sanctuary fans*

That's so unfair! *kicks Watch*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I know a lot of UK Sanctuary fans that don't get Watch, and also a lot that record Sanctuary first time around, so I'm not surprised the reruns got low ratings. But even so, to make us wait for June is hardly going the help

Thanks for the info *hugs*

*goes off to seek solace - there must be some around here somewhere*
      Jumble - don't forget you are coming to visit me....and it will already be showing here so I will have taped 8 of the 10 before you leave. Now, I will have no objections to watching them with you if you like. Of course you will have a very long wait on the last two episodes, but you can at least watch most of them.

Oh and one other thought....if you have your pc with you, you can download them from SyFy and record them on your pc to share....like have a Sanctuary party back home or something.

And what the hell is a "Crow's Nest Lookout" - Have I been waylayed by pirates?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        <snip>

You're on top of the boat in the little thingy near the flag...looking out for other vessels that you can bombared and steal from...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          You're on top of the boat in the little thingy near the flag...looking out for other vessels that you can bombared and steal from...
          I knew what it was I was just curious what had happened!

Good thing I'm not afraid of heights!
          sigpic

Comment

I knew what it was I was just curious what had happened!

Good thing I'm not afraid of heights!
            Early April's Foolsday...that's what happened...it's already April 1st in Australia...so we'll be pirates for two days!

Arrrr brin' the rumm mate
            sigpic

Comment

Jumble - don't forget you are coming to visit me....and it will already be showing here so I will have taped 8 of the 10 before you leave. Now, I will have no objections to watching them with you if you like. Of course you will have a very long wait on the last two episodes, but you can at least watch most of them.

Oh and one other thought....if you have your pc with you, you can download them from SyFy and record them on your pc to share....like have a Sanctuary party back home or something.
              I appreciate what you're saying Laurie and of course I wood LOVE to watch those eps with you, but I still feel bad for all the other UKers The problem I see is that it's going to be bloody difficult to avoid spoilers when half of us will have seen it and the other half not. I'm already having difficulty not clicking on the promo spoilers

Somebody's idea of an April Fool's joke

I guess if I weren't on such a downer I might be tempted to say something about me being the 'First Mate'

Comment

Early April's Foolsday...that's what happened...it's already April 1st in Australia...so we'll be pirates for two days!

Arrrr brin' the rumm mate
                Yeah, terrific - celebrating the S.H.I.P. birthday without proper avatars

Comment

Yeah, terrific - celebrating the S.H.I.P. birthday without proper avatars
                  It's every year the same thing... I'm getting used to it and find it funny

And you're not the only one being the first mate...just sayin' ...I want my rights too!

But I wanted to be a captain...or leader...or even better...dictator
                  sigpic

Comment

It's every year the same thing... I'm getting used to it and find it funny

And you're not the only one being the first mate...just sayin' ...I want my rights too!

But I wanted to be a captain...or leader...or even better...dictator
                    I don't find it funny to have my avatar replaced. Changing the background colour was fun, but this is personal and I don't like it

Sorry, I'm pretty much pissed off with everything atm

Comment

I don't find it funny to have my avatar replaced. Changing the background colour was fun, but this is personal and I don't like it

*hugs* yes you are

Although I remember last year my avatar also being changed to a Disney character...so nuthing new...and our siggies are still the same!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! Walks quietly by Jumble's post! Is 8:30 am to early to start drinking rum?
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! Walks quietly by Jumble's post! Is 8:30 am to early to start drinking rum?
                          Narr...ya arr a pirate now...

Jumble is gonna be so pissed at me
                          sigpic

Comment

Narr...ya arr a pirate now...

Jumble is gonna be so pissed at me
                            Don't take it personally, I'm pissed at the whole world right now
                            Last edited by Jumble; 31 March 2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

So who is playing this practical joke anyhow? I totally forgot it was April Fool's Day.

Which reminds me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN
                              sigpic

Comment

And this might not be an avatar....but does this help some?:

A little of everything "Martin" just for Jumble!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X