someone said "Twitter is making it socially acceptable to be a stalker"

Many Castle and other tv show actors replied to me! It's fun
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      someone said "Twitter is making it socially acceptable to be a stalker"

Many Castle and other tv show actors replied to me! It's fun
      It's fun when people don't use it for messages such as ''On the toilet now. I produced a huge one. [twitpic]''
      ...Unless the tweet comes from a PTB. That wood be news.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Comment

caroleapple Carole Appleby
          Just shot 3 skits w #Sanctuary's @RobinDunne @RyRobbins @AgamDarshi @damiankindler + Martin Wood for this yr's Leos. Ad libs=funny! (client)

SanctuarySeries Sanctuary
          Wheels are turning on pre-prod of S4...Writers in the house! Sets getting dusted off! Lights being hung up! Meetings being met! #Sanctuary

Haven't seen any designs yet. / RT @thejengatower: #Sanctuary How awesome will the S3 DVD cover be? Will Nikola get to be on it this time?
          14 hours ago

Unfort we don't @J_Fransen do u all do internships?! I'm a management major - who wouldn't want to learn how to manage a TV show?
          14 hours ago

Cannot confirm nor deny at this time #Sanctuary/ @Mrs2Shy heard a rumor that @amandatapping will direct the first ep of s4, is it true?
          14 hours ago

Hi! Just what worked for the network at this time. All good / RT @Amoutone why s4 of #Sanctuary get only 13 episode?? I love #Sanctuary <3
          14 hours ago

Hm..don't know. Will check / @Sanctuary082803 When DVD s3 comes out,will it have the full song at the beginning?
          14 hours ago

Very awesome extras incl deleted scenes + bloopers (oh Robin) / RT @tendre_posion: #Sanctuary any awesome extras in the works for S3 dvds?
          14 hours ago

Sorry! We're night owls! / RT @ladydeadlock: #SanctuarySeries btw why do y'all always start tweeting after I go to bed?
          15 hours ago

Fri Apr 15 for US and Canada...10pm. / RT @theotherwerner: #SanctuarySeries @txzodiac isn't it April 11th?
          15 hours ago

They come from broadcaster-we're sure they will! /@OrientalLilly Looking forward to seeing s3 hit Australian shores..any special ads for us?
          15 hours ago

Did we miss it? Happy b-day! / @LoveDaMusic: i would be super excited if i got a happy b'day from some #SanctuarySeries peoples tomorrow!!!
          15 hours ago

Indeed / RT @TxZodiac: #SanctuarySeries So filming will begin soon?
          15 hours ago

Apr 15 on @SPACEchannel! / RT @Calgary85: #SanctuarySeries When are you folks showing the remainder of this season in Calgary?
          15 hours ago

Yep! Start 'em young! / RT @jennifershark: Yay! so this means at work I can start catching the world's newest Sanctuary fans again? Sweet.
          15 hours ago

On the radar, working on scheduling / RT @reven77: When are the next batch of iPod commentaries for season 3 coming?! I need a Sanctuary fix

Comment

*runs in*

I have tried to get on to update but it's either timed-out or I literally ran out of time to try it. I'm seriously cream crackered/noodled/etc. But things are going good so far. About, um, 45% unpacked... Behind on uni things, too, but my tutor seemed to understand and was nice about it.

I hope it's normal to cry and be over excited at the same time because I've done that?

Little house things:
            The living room is huge and we have no sofa...
            The kitchen is chilly and also huge (to me anyway)... and we have no fridge/freezer or washing machine (but we will on Monday!)
            We now live incredibly close to a bus stop... WIN!

*huggles you all* I'm sorry I can't catch-up on things I've missed. *extra huggles*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

First @sanctuaryseries concept mtg of s4! And who's helming ep 1? Amanda "Asskicker" Tapping, yo! In tha' freakin' HOUSE! (love this job).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                *runs in*

I have tried to get on to update but it's either timed-out or I literally ran out of time to try it. I'm seriously cream crackered/noodled/etc. But things are going good so far. About, um, 45% unpacked... Behind on uni things, too, but my tutor seemed to understand and was nice about it.

I hope it's normal to cry and be over excited at the same time because I've done that?

Little house things:
                The living room is huge and we have no sofa...
                The kitchen is chilly and also huge (to me anyway)... and we have no fridge/freezer or washing machine (but we will on Monday!)
                We now live incredibly close to a bus stop... WIN!

*huggles you all* I'm sorry I can't catch-up on things I've missed. *extra huggles*
                Perfectly normal Wendy Moving house is a HUGE life-changer, especially for you since it gives you your own room at last *huggles*

Originally posted by llp View Post

First @sanctuaryseries concept mtg of s4! And who's helming ep 1? Amanda "Asskicker" Tapping, yo! In tha' freakin' HOUSE! (love this job).
                All this chat about S4 and we're still waiting for the rest of S3 What is it, another three weeks? Tooooooo long

And in case anyone missed it, a little reminder.....

Comment

Aren't they a bit early with this April Fool's gag?

Sooo not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Aren't they a bit early with this April Fool's gag?

Sooo not funny
                    Trying the options out and making sure that Australia doesn't miss a second of being pranked...

So...where is my pink background?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Trying the options out and making sure that Australia doesn't miss a second of being pranked...

So...where is my pink background?
                      I guess so.

I'm sooo not in the mood for silly stuff! You can have your pink background - I want my Martin back

Comment

I guess so.

I'm sooo not in the mood for silly stuff! You can have your pink background - I want my Martin back

I saw our avatars changed...how evil!
                        sigpic

Comment

All this chat about S4 and we're still waiting for the rest of S3 What is it, another three weeks? Tooooooo long
                          Not for us. "Watch" aren't showing the rest of s3 until June.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            Not for us. "Watch" aren't showing the rest of s3 until June.
                            WHAAAAAT????

I just assumed we'd get it the same time as Canada and the US.......... darn! Now I'm REALLY ticked off

Comment

WHAAAAAT????

I just assumed we'd get it the same time as Canada and the US.......... darn! Now I'm REALLY ticked off
                              I emailed them to ask why they'd stopped showing the re-runs on Tuesdays, and also asked when we'd get s3. June was the reply. They stopped airing the re-runs because of low ratings for them.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                I emailed them to ask why they'd stopped showing the re-runs on Tuesdays, and also asked when we'd get s3. June was the reply. They stopped airing the re-runs because of low ratings for them.
                                I know a lot of UK Sanctuary fans that don't get Watch, and also a lot that record Sanctuary first time around, so I'm not surprised the reruns got low ratings. But even so, to make us wait for June is hardly going the help

Thanks for the info *hugs*

*goes off to seek solace - there must be some around here somewhere*

Comment

Working...
                                X