No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Jann and LJ and Bekki and Laurie and Josi and Jumble and Leo and Dee and Chem and other WooHoos and PTB and Spencers and... and... me. *

*nods*

Oh Sanctuary... Why won't you just come back to us now?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*How did you know I was here?

Sanctuary is evil! that is why it is letting us wait so long!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *hugs Nad*How did you know I was here?

Sanctuary is evil! that is why it is letting us wait so long!
        Dutchie Radar.
        Meh, I just hugged everyone who posted after me.

And indeed. I should call for a boycot, but it's just too awesome... Darn it!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Dutchie Radar.
          Meh, I just hugged everyone who posted after me.

And indeed. I should call for a boycot, but it's just too awesome... Darn it!
          Good radar! *applauds*

So evil of them to be that awesome! It's just...unfair*throws a tantrum*
          sigpic

Comment

Good radar! *applauds*

So evil of them to be that awesome! It's just...unfair*throws a tantrum*
            *bows*

And it is. They could have spread the awesome like we do the love, but no. They keep it all to themselfes.

sigpic

Comment

*bows*

And it is. They could have spread the awesome like we do the love, but no. They keep it all to themselfes.
              Everyone should bow before me...

Oh wait...

Wrong place to tell my plans for world domination!

And yes; they are greedy. Next time some woohoos go to a convention to see the awesomeness they should ask if they' re willing to share it...
              sigpic

Comment

Everyone should bow before me...

Oh wait...

Wrong place to tell my plans for world domination!
                *sighs* Still?
                But... I wood expect nothing less.

And yes; they are greedy. Next time some woohoos go to a convention to see the awesomeness they should ask if they' re willing to share it...
                Nah. Just... take the awesomeness. Grab it and run. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

All I know is that Sanctuary will start again in a little over 2 weeks.....YEAH!

Oh and the Sanctuary people are back on twitter again and they say that they are beginning to start up for S4. You know like dusting and pulling things out of the cupboards to set them up! YEAH!

*WAVES AND HUGGLES* to all.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sighs* Still?
                    But... I wood expect nothing less.
                    Patience is a virtue...I'm still young and it requires a lot of planning.

Nah. Just... take the awesomeness. Grab it and run. *nods*
                    So....unbehaved...awesome!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh also they are starting to talk about the CD for season 3. Cut scenes, goofy stuff, and especially the commentary. Can't wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Oh also they are starting to talk about the CD for season 3. Cut scenes, goofy stuff, and especially the commentary. Can't wait.
                        Linky?
                        sigpic

Comment

Linky?
                          I am just quoting what "SanctuarySeries" - I believe these are people from the office area there - are saying on twitter. THey have been quiet for several weeks and they are back online (TWITTER) again. Along with Damian and Amanda. Short little comments, but better than no comments at all!

Agam has also been online as well as Ryan. But the SanctuarySeries group when they are around get on for a lot of comments and they will answer questions (within reason of course)! But if the crew are starting to show up it will mean the Tapping Tuesday can't be far behind!

Hey Jumble, how about using your PTB with Martin and have him do a little online work as well!
                          To bad you can't "grab" his tummy again!
                          sigpic

Comment

All I know is that Sanctuary will start again in a little over 2 weeks.....YEAH!

Oh and the Sanctuary people are back on twitter again and they say that they are beginning to start up for S4. You know like dusting and pulling things out of the cupboards to set them up! YEAH!

*WAVES AND HUGGLES* to all.
                            *grabs Laurie and Happy Dances*

Patience is a virtue...I'm still young and it requires a lot of planning.

So....unbehaved...awesome!
                            True that.

And isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

*grabs Laurie and Happy Dances*
                              Whew! After all that Happy Dancing - who has the wine!
                              sigpic

Comment

Whew! After all that Happy Dancing - who has the wine!
                                Not me. I'm surprisingly low on alcohol for a student.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X