• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*
    *looks around*
    *sighs in notalgia*

*hugs everyone!*

Howdie kids!! Just dropping in with a gift to whoever might be interested... though that might not be anyone
    I've finally finished one of SG1 WiP's... phew... of which I posted 3 chapters before my muse decided to skedaddle to Bora Bora without me (can't really blame her). But she's back, suntanned and looking - hopefully - better than ever.
    Chapter 4 of Going Under:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5925031/4/Going_Under

It is completed... except for some last minute tweaking... and I'll hopefully post a chapter every day or so. I hope you enjoy it.

*HUGS!!* Gotta say, I miss it here, and I miss you guys *sniff*

*waves*
    sigpic
    Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Hi all,

Evening has come and gone, and I'm feeling rather a little better. Will lj about the whole thing tomorrow for those who want the whole story.

BUT. Andi, wonderful friend that she is, gave me one of my bday presents early to cheer me up. I don't think she could have gotten me anything more perfect. <3

Big photo under here:
      Spoiler:

*hugs*

Sweet dreams, woohoos.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB - love the banner!

All is quiet online tonight. Had a strange day. Couldn't fall asleep until around 4 this morning and then I slept until around 8 am...stayed up for awhile then slept in my recliner until around 5pm. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Really weird goings on. As I mentioned before, since I got so sick, I quick taking Aleve - only have taken 2 since then. And I am surprised, my hands have not bothered me much, that is unless I bump them. But now my knee is giving me a lot of trouble. Constant pain and they quit bothering me several months ago.....I swear, you just can't win. But, I will prevail....I don't give in that easily!

Not much happening today, of course I slept through most of it so that might be why! But, no one to talk to online. Oh well, think I go tweet something!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello darlings

*huggles MoB* I'm sorry that you are having poobags poop with poopy people. Just remember that we all think you're PERFECT and fabulous and brilliant and awesome!

*huggles Bree and family* thoughts and healing wom woms your way

*huggles Laurie* sending some wom woms your way too! Hope you feel better

*crash huggles Mara* HELLO! Long time no see *follows linky*

*huggles all the woohoos* love love love

You wanna know something hilarious? I have a feeling I have fractured my foot ...figures...
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles WooHoos*
            *esp.-those-in-need-of-them-huggles*
            *and-those-that-just-want-them-huggles*

Bekki I hope you haven't actually fractured your foot! (although I'm slightly concerned I've done something to mine as it's been hurting for a week now regardless of which shoes I wear ah well)
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* Hope your foot isn't fractured! you have to be careful!
              *huggles Aveo for ouchie foot too*
              *waves to Mara* Good to see you in here again!

Aww, awesome frame MoB! Nice to see Andi tried to cheer you up!
              sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes in to super quiet thread*
                *huggles everyone*
                *tiptoes back out to pack for HOLIDAYS!!!*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Hugs Bekki and Aveo for feet*
                  *hugs MoB again*
                  *High fives josi for packing*
                  *hugs WooHoos*
                  Mara!!!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*glares at Josi for having holidays* ...you know that in here England is notorious(sp?) for all its public holidays Have fun though!

Nad stupid question...but are you watching the soccer Netherlands-Hungary qualifier by any chance? Want to know how we're doing but all those websites with info on it are in here blocked...they say it is "p0rn"
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *glares at Josi for having holidays* ...you know that in here England is notorious(sp?) for all its public holidays Have fun though!

Nad stupid question...but are you watching the soccer Netherlands-Hungary qualifier by any chance? Want to know how we're doing but all those websites with info on it are in here blocked...they say it is "p0rn"
                      It's p0rn?!

I'm not really watching it, only to get updates from time to time. They're about 10 mins in and it's 0-0.
                      But I can't really say how they're doing yet.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*squees* EH-T's pics are amazing And the hand on the tummy... indeed...look what you get up to when I'm not there to chaperone you

Sorry for quietness the past few days everyone, those of you on FB will notice we've found a house and are currently negotiating for it, all very nerve wracking, coupled with rehearsals for the new play = exhausted Sarai

Missing you all incredibly.

And just want to say *huggles* for Bree and Dad. Sending you heaps of good vibes

But yay for hols Josi

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          It's p0rn?!

I'm not really watching it, only to get updates from time to time. They're about 10 mins in and it's 0-0.
                          But I can't really say how they're doing yet.
                          Just let me know on half time and the end if you can THANKS!

And yes...p0rn...well it kinda is for guys...

*huggles Sarai* Hopefully the negotations are going ok!
                          sigpic

Comment

SO quiet again online and no one here to chat with. Been writing some, but not really inspired today. It is a grey but non rainy day as I watch the temperatures slowly rise.

We are having a wetter than normal rain this season and it bothers me some. Not that it rains but because of all the nuclear garbage being thrown around with the failed reactors in Japan. I hope it doesn't make itself into rain and push itself across the ocean. Sad I have to worry about such things. I fear mostly for the world being left behind by the greed of humanity, especially for my little grand niece and nephew. We are a world in struggle and even if people don't like to think it affects them, they are sadly mistaken.

Which brings me to the reason I write such things.....today my mood is down. I miss too many things right now and need to get out of this mood. I prefer it when I am happy! But no one is here to talk!

So forget my bad mood. I will take it away with me and bury it somewhere so I won't have to see it again. Bye!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Just let me know on half time and the end if you can THANKS!

And yes...p0rn...well it kinda is for guys...

*huggles Sarai* Hopefully the negotations are going ok!
                              Well, it says ''Netherlands'' ''Foot'' and ''Ball''...

Sorry 'bout half time but now that it's done it's...
                              *drumroll*

5-3 for us!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Well, it says ''Netherlands'' ''Foot'' and ''Ball''...
                                Yeah that is soooooooo true
                                Perhaps some of the players(oh there is another word) names don't help either...

Sorry 'bout half time but now that it's done it's...
                                *drumroll*

5-3 for us!
                                Yahoo! Thank you for letting me know! Still...a lot of goals against us...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X