The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    We all know where that hand is going, Jumble...
    It wasn't going anywhere

And you've just proved once again how ickybah your mind is

*hugs Bree and dad*
    *hugs MoB*
    *hugs Jumble*
    *hugs WooHoos*

*squishy huggles Nad*

Although I don't really know why, considering what she was suggesting
    Last edited by Jumble; 28 March 2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Thank Jumble and every one. Just continues to get *^)%&-ier and (&%^&%-ier. Srsly, I could swear I'd built up better karma points than this. But, you know, apparently not. Somehow, somewhere, I seem to have a lot to answer for. Not much more to say than that.

*hugs everyone*

Bree major healing vibes to your dad.

xo
      Having been through my share of crappy times, I'm finally to the point where my latest motto has become "This Too Shall Pass" ... since it (almost) always does, and things get better. And This Too Shall Pass for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        If you are looking for a free site, we're using this for our Penguins Challenge: http://penguinschallenge.webs.com/
        Thanks , but that's the one we're using and ...hates us.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          It wasn't going anywhere

And you've just prove once again how ickybah your mind is

*squishy huggles Nad*

Although I don't really know why, considering what she was suggesting
          Moving images I wood trust when it comes to you. Stills? Not so much. It's not that my mind is dirty, it's more that...
          you are, young lady!

*hugs*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Having been through my share of crappy times, I'm finally to the point where my latest motto has become "This Too Shall Pass" ... since it (almost) always does, and things get better. And This Too Shall Pass for you too.
            To be perfectly honest the stuff that is happening now may be the best thing that has ever happened to me, professionally. It's just the WAY it is all going down that is so awful. I'm constantly amazed by people who treat you like poop and then expect you to thank them for it.

I will admit to having put up with it more than I probably should have for the past 3 years, but it was because I believed that the work I was doing made it worthwhile. I don't know what I was thinking.

But that's enough of MoB-Debbie-Downer. Now that so many of y'all know me IRL, you know that this is so NOT me. So, I'll lurk a bit. Maybe play a bit when I feel it. But yeah, this has kind of killed my desire to be at all celebratory this week.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Moving images I wood trust when it comes to you. Stills? Not so much. It's not that my mind is dirty, it's more that...
              you are, young lady!

*hugs*
              As if I wood do anything even remotely along the lines you suggest!

*ignores Nad and her ickybah ways*

And to think I told him what a 'nice' girl you are

More AWESOME pics from EH-T.......

And The Most Awesome Pic Ever...

*tries really hard not to fall in love with Martin all over again*

*fails*

Comment

We all know where that hand is going, Jumble...
                Indeed! Aaaaaaaaaand Jumble has two hands...so where is the other one? On his bum?

Btw Nad if you have patience with the website till I am back in the Netherlands let me know and I'll make a custom one I need some practise anyway! It's been a while since I made a site
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble Martin holding a Jack O'Neill item...oohhhhh how nice! It's an awesome combination!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Jumble Martin holding a Jack O'Neill item...oohhhhh how nice! It's an awesome combination!
                    Jack O'Neill should feel honoured to even be in the same pic as Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Indeed! Aaaaaaaaaand Jumble has two hands...so where is the other one? On his bum?

Btw Nad if you have patience with the website till I am back in the Netherlands let me know and I'll make a custom one I need some practise anyway! It's been a while since I made a site
                      No, the other hand was totally innocently holding onto his back

Comment

Thanks And yes, a day off is always welcome......... except I've just heard that Jess has gastric 'flu and won't be here at all this week

Yes, I knew he wood be leaving, but I'll still miss him.

I'm hoping to get on with a certain reading project that's been waiting aaaaages for me to get to

Way back last August when I first posted this pic....

.... I seem to remember someone (looks suspiciously at Jann) asking me where my hands were

Thanks to EH-T, I can now prove my total innocence and show you.....

.... that they were in no way responsible for the look on his face

omg, I had my hand on Martin's tummy *faints*
                        Well.... I did have a boyfriend once who had quite a thing for hands on his tummy... so maybe...

*more huggles for MoB*

And those are fabulous pictures from EH-T! Wow!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Well.... I did have a boyfriend once who had quite a thing for hands on his tummy... so maybe...

*more huggles for MoB*

And those are fabulous pictures from EH-T! Wow!
                          Et tu Josiane????

Comment

Aww, sorry! But, you know, just speaking from experience
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Aww, sorry! But, you know, just speaking from experience
                              I'm sure Martin doesn't have a 'thing' for hands on his tummy...........

Mind you, he did smile beautifully just after that....

.... so maybe..........

*wanders off into dreamland*

Comment

Jack O'Neill should feel honoured to even be in the same pic as Martin!

Or the other way around?

Is it Wednesday already?
                                No, the other hand was totally innocently holding onto his back
                                Sure; I believe ya

WTG Josi! Jumble is dirty when it comes to Martin!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X