• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yep, that's how I knew my list was wrong, by checking the Mempics

Hey, Hippies are not supposed to be organized, that's not our way

We do, it's just that there are soooo many of you now

I'm going to pm the invite to 44 of you......... or as many as aren't around here much anyway

So if you don't get a pm you know you're being taken for granted
    Is this how we lead this movement now?
    *hides the un-edited website*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*snort* So glad I don't have to do any organizational work in here

Had btw a good day/evening with my friend...we did start with getting a manicure/pedicure before the thunking though and after she left skyped dad and watched through that F1(from 2 am to 4 am) *yawns* Spoke with some Dutch friends today!
      Ahh life is (mostly) good right now!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Is this how we lead this movement now?
        *hides the un-edited website*
        Of course, isn't that how we've always done it?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *snort* So glad I don't have to do any organizational work in here

Had btw a good day/evening with my friend...we did start with getting a manicure/pedicure before the thunking though and after she left skyped dad and watched through that F1(from 2 am to 4 am) *yawns* Spoke with some Dutch friends today!
          Ahh life is (mostly) good right now!
          Awesome

Of course, isn't that how we've always done it?
          No...
          *looks around*
          *blinks*
          Maybe.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aww, I just went back to when the S.H.I.P. began and I saw josiane's first post, Jumble was still jumble65 and the rest of the WooHoos who were there, were fighting in the Ship Wars. And... there was no snipping of re-posted pictures!

sigpic

Comment

Aww, I just went back to when the S.H.I.P. began and I saw josiane's first post, Jumble was still jumble65 and the rest of the WooHoos who were there, were fighting in the Ship Wars. And... there was no snipping of re-posted pictures!

I daren't go back and look!

And I think we've snagged at least one new member

Edit: I've just looked at the website..... it looks a little different to what I remember

Comment

And I think we've snagged at least one new member

Edit: I've just looked at the website..... it looks a little different to what I remember
                Yay!

And no it doesn't. Been that way for quite a while, but I haven't had the umpf to edit everything.
                We haven't been paing a lot of attention lately

sigpic

Comment

Yay!

And no it doesn't. Been that way for quite a while, but I haven't had the umpf to edit everything.
                  We haven't been paing a lot of attention lately
                  Indeed we haven't There are actually 45 members, three of which don't have their Mempics on the site And I can't sign in Can you pm me the sign-in and password please?

Comment

What, you mean back to the days when you thunked RDA???

(what? it could be Wednesday...)
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      What, you mean back to the days when you thunked RDA???

(what? it could be Wednesday...)
                      Like I've said many many times before, we all make mistakes! I was lead astray by thinking that brown eyes were the answer, but I saw the light when I realised that it's the green eyes that hold the truth

And no, it's NOT Wednesday

Comment

Indeed we haven't There are actually 45 members, three of which don't have their Mempics on the site And I can't sign in Can you pm me the sign-in and password please?
                        There's more without bio...

sigpic

Comment

There's more without bio...
                          I still can't get in A new website wood seem the better option..... but where to look for a free one, that's the question

Comment

I still can't get in A new website wood seem the better option..... but where to look for a free one, that's the question
                            Drat. There's a few out there, but I know nothing about them. I've used Wix, but that's a lot of work.
                            ...Maybe we should just make a WooHoo/S.H.I.P. facebook account?

sigpic

Comment

Drat. There's a few out there, but I know nothing about them. I've used Wix, but that's a lot of work.
                              ...Maybe we should just make a WooHoo/S.H.I.P. facebook account?
                              That's not such a bad idea

Comment

*removes glue and pieces of paper from her hands*

Working on making a scrapbook for mom and dad from our vacations/life the last few years.

The good ol' days! Just want to add...I wasn't involved in those wars*cough*

*blinks*

That's why I joined S.H.I.P.
                                Like I've said many many times before, we all make mistakes! I was lead astray by thinking that brown eyes were the answer, but I saw the light when I realised that it's the green eyes that hold the truth

And no, it's NOT Wednesday

So...what about blue eyes?

And what about the rest of the body...errr...I mean the man!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X