The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Just to expand on that thought - imagine us doing that after a couple of bottles and vino and half a dozen 'cupcakes'

We can Jumblify Seattle!
    I'll have to see if we can rent a few! Sounds like fun to me. Oh and maybe a homemade brownie as well!
    sigpic

Comment

Just to expand on that thought - imagine us doing that after a couple of bottles and vino and half a dozen 'cupcakes'

We can Jumblify Seattle!
      Oh. No...

Glad I'm out of the US before that...too dangerous!

And lil' proud moment...we just(at work) got the "conference guide" out and I've helped working on it...so cool to see something that you helped working on is now really out and all! PDF version of it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I'll have to see if we can rent a few! Sounds like fun to me. Oh and maybe a homemade brownie as well!
        See how easy it is to change your mind when you look at it from the right angle?

Mmmmmmm.... brownies!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Oh. No...

And lil' proud moment...we just(at work) got the "conference guide" out and I've helped working on it...so cool to see something that you helped working on is now really out and all! PDF version of it
        Wow Jann, that's Awesome! Love all the colourings - looks very interesting

Comment

Oh. No...

Nicely done. This looks like a large conference with a lot of high power companies involved. Very good. Be sure to save several brochers and what you have done to produce it. Can use is as a reference and a selling point for you when you look for a full time job.
          sigpic

Comment

I wanna go out an play. Beautiful blue sky with a few puffy white clouds floating by - lovely to look at but it would be more fun to be outside and play. It's 54*/12* ouside right now. We are having a beautiful start to spring.
            sigpic

Comment

See how easy it is to change your mind when you look at it from the right angle?

Mmmmmmm.... brownies!
              You just reminded me that I still have a cupcake mix that needs to be used....

Thanks; although the colors/design etc. is mostly our theme this year/corporate image so not a lot of choice in that matter!
              Still really cool to work on that..and that's just a beginning of what we need to do for that event
              sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmm.... brownies!

Hmmmm! Gonna have to keep an eye out on you...... But just one. The other one will need to make sure I don't run over anyone while scooting down the sidewalk!
                sigpic

Comment

Nicely done. This looks like a large conference with a lot of high power companies involved. Very good. Be sure to save several brochers and what you have done to produce it. Can use is as a reference and a selling point for you when you look for a full time job.
                  Thank you!
                  I know; I immediately asked and got a hard copy for future reference!
                  And yes it is going to be a conference for around 1000 customers of us and I do a lot of the networking with partners/customers so that is really cool!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                    I know; I immediately asked and got a hard copy for future reference!
                    And yes it is going to be a conference for around 1000 customers of us and I do a lot of the networking with partners/customers so that is really cool!
                    Don't rely on your memory. Keep a diary or some type of log of what you are doing each day so you can reference it. I know this from experience. You might forget a minor detail of something that could turn out to be very important when it comes time to look for a career! You are at the jump off place for your career and it is important to keep good notes. This type of habit can be useful as you gain more momentum and experiences. And it really won't take up that much time. Key words and ideas are the important things to note.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm! Gonna have to keep an eye out on you...... But just one. The other one will need to make sure I don't run over anyone while scooting down the sidewalk!
                      Keeping your eye on me could turn out to be a full time job

Do they have horns? You can just beepbeep at everyone to clear your path

Comment

Keeping your eye on me could turn out to be a full time job

Do they have horns? You can just beepbeep at everyone to clear your path
                        Have no idea. I've never ridden one. They did have some of them lined up outside on the pier where I lived before - some type of publicity pictures. But I never went out to look. There they were, 5 of them, all lined up waiting for their riders. They showed up and rode around in a circle while they took pictures for some reason. Never heard them beep. Saw a pigeon land on one while it was sitting there, but he didn't take it for a ride.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have no idea. I've never ridden one. They did have some of them lined up outside on the pier where I lived before - some type of publicity pictures. But I never went out to look. There they were, 5 of them, all lined up waiting for their riders. They showed up and rode around in a circle while they took pictures for some reason. Never heard them beep. Saw a pigeon land on one while it was sitting there, but he didn't take it for a ride.
                          Max speed = 12.5 mph.
                          Range = 24 miles.

And they even make super tough ones for off-road rallying! WooHoooood!!!!

If they don't have horns we could always get a couple of bicycle hooters

Comment

Max speed = 12.5 mph.
                            Range = 24 miles.

And they even make super tough ones for off-road rallying! WooHoooood!!!!

If they don't have horns we could always get a couple of bicycle hooters
                            Whoa....you actually looked this up! Do you want me to look into renting them for a day? Sounds like they need to be recharged every 2 hours or so. Hey, I'm game. Let me know!
                            sigpic

Comment

Whoa....you actually looked this up! Do you want me to look into renting them for a day? Sounds like they need to be recharged every 2 hours or so. Hey, I'm game. Let me know!
                              Yes I did! Why not? It does sound like fun, although I doubt it wood be cheap

Comment

Yes I did! Why not? It does sound like fun, although I doubt it wood be cheap
                                Well, I'll have to do some research on this. I've seen a few of them around in the city, but not a lot of them. I'll check the web and see what I come up with. Add it to my list!

And just to clarify....several of the things I have to look into aren't exactly cheap. Although, not everything is expensive. Wondering around Pike's Market won't cost you unless you buy something, of course!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X