• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*
    *hugs the shiny Hippy Bus*
    *sends some belated TLC to Jumble's laptop*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    But it was innocent...I don't see any ickybah in it. Nad would agree!
    I do agree.
    I do.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wanders in*

Oooh look, the bus is all shiny clean! *huggles Bagpuss*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Just popping in to say I'm internetless from tomorrow till the end of the month! That's right, we get the keys to the house tomorrow and things start switching over, including the net. I'll still have my phone so I'll try to come in and say how it's going for those that wanna know

It's been a very crazy week for me, and I've barely slept. I had to get up at 4am for work today as well I'm still awake, which is crazy.

*huggles all you woohoos* *special hugs for those that need them* *extra hugs for those quick enough to grab them*

Hope the move goes well and that you can keep us updated somehow! *hugs*

It's the WEEKEND!!! *bounces around*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I do agree.
        I do.
        Yeyyyy Gives me the fuzzies inside!

*blinks*

Oh yeah!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Yeyyyy Gives me the fuzzies inside!

*blinks*

Oh yeah!
          Fuzzies!
          Warm fluffy tingly fuzzies?

WooHood for the Weekend!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*is lost on YT watching AT's vids*

sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              *is lost on YT watching AT's vids*
              I think we all get that sometimes...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Like I said, I think I've got it sorted now - antivirus properly installed

You always seem to arrive just when everyone else is busy elsewhere How are you feeling now? Heel getting better?
                Well it was until last night. I tripped over my cat in the dark when I went to the bathroom. Didn't fall but hurt my heel again just a little. A minor setback but I'll get past it. My biggest thing now is my stamina. Since I have had to restrict everything, it is going down the drain really fast. I need the okay to start walking more. Otherwise, you are going to be blocks ahead of me as I slowly snurch along in my very very slow pace! Getting older is becoming a real PITA!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Well it was until last night. I tripped over my cat in the dark when I went to the bathroom. Didn't fall but hurt my heel again just a little. A minor setback but I'll get past it. My biggest thing now is my stamina. Since I have had to restrict everything, it is going down the drain really fast. I need the okay to start walking more. Otherwise, you are going to be blocks ahead of me as I slowly snurch along in my very very slow pace! Getting older is becoming a real PITA!
                  Maybe you should turn the light on next time

Are you taking vitamins? If you're changing your diet you really should make sure you're getting all the essential vitamins and minerals.

Otherwise you might have to hire one of those lovely scooters like Mocha has Which actually can be quite fun, and think how you'd enjoy making me run along after you

*huggles*

Comment

Maybe you should turn the light on next time

Are you taking vitamins? If you're changing your diet you really should make sure you're getting all the essential vitamins and minerals.

Otherwise you might have to hire one of those lovely scooters like Mocha has Which actually can be quite fun, and think how you'd enjoy making me run along after you

*huggles*
                    I take a multivitamin daily. As for the scooters....I want one of those people mover ones. You know, the ones you standup on. They look like a lot of fun and go pretty fast. But for now, I am not going to give into any such temptations. I feel that if you do put yourself into one you do it for 1 of 2 reasons - you have no choice (which is not my case) or you are given up (which is definately NOT MY CHOICE!) And please, anyone who uses one, don't take it wrong.....it is how I feel about it for me only. I have no reason not to be able to move around. I just need to let my heel heal. Hmmmm! Anyhow, I have been assured by the doctor that my biggest problem is being willing to do the time! What else is new, I love instant gratification, and I admit it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Thank you! That led me straight to this one

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        I take a multivitamin daily. As for the scooters....I want one of those people mover ones. You know, the ones you standup on. They look like a lot of fun and go pretty fast. But for now, I am not going to give into any such temptations. I feel that if you do put yourself into one you do it for 1 of 2 reasons - you have no choice (which is not my case) or you are given up (which is definately NOT MY CHOICE!) And please, anyone who uses one, don't take it wrong.....it is how I feel about it for me only. I have no reason not to be able to move around. I just need to let my heel heal. Hmmmm! Anyhow, I have been assured by the doctor that my biggest problem is being willing to do the time! What else is new, I love instant gratification, and I admit it!
                        Oh yes! The standing up ones look like HUGE fun!

Maybe we should hire two of them just for the week - we'd get around a lot quicker and probably giggle all the way

Comment

Is anyone else slightly alarmed at the thought of Jumble and Laurie let loose on Seattle on segway scooters?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Fuzzies!
                            Warm fluffy tingly fuzzies?
                            *nods*

Yes; those!

WooHood for the Weekend!
                            Mine just started too! Started early today so early home!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Is anyone else slightly alarmed at the thought of Jumble and Laurie let loose on Seattle on segway scooters?

Just to expand on that thought - imagine us doing that after a couple of bottles and vino and half a dozen 'cupcakes'

We can Jumblify Seattle!

Comment

Just to expand on that thought - imagine us doing that after a couple of bottles and vino and half a dozen 'cupcakes'
                                Oh god...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X