The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Thank you Jann. Nice to know there is still some ....hmmmm...... ah I know..... decent youngins' still around that appreciate the wisdom and experiences of us elders.

Oh yuk, my boots got stuck in all this mud!
    Yes! I'm good

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    She has never been in the good category
    That's what you say and I thus have to take your word for it...

That doesn't wash Nad. In order to spot it you have to 'get' it, therefore proving that your mind is just as ickybah as anyone else's.

Except for Jann's. Nobody's mind is THAT ickybah
    So untrue...my mind is perfectly normal.

Plenty of time then - she's a fast writer
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, I resemble oops....I mean I don't reseamble that! Oh pooh!

I need some cake!
      sigpic

Comment

Proving my point yet again

*runz*

Comment

Hey, I resemble oops....I mean I don't reseamble that! Oh pooh!
          Hmmm....maybe I already had the cake and didn't realize it....or my fingers spell differently than my eyes....hee hee
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Proving my point yet again

*runz*

All right, I think that is quite enough! Where is EH-T and her badge when you need her!
            sigpic

Comment

No storywriting about me. Just saying. If you do...I want a mention in the book and be alive in the end....or be an angel

Now I'm hungry.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I have to venture out into the real world....apparently they are going to repave the entrance to the garage so I won't be able to take my car in or out until Saturday afternoon. I have to get to the store and resupply. Was going to do that tomorrow......hmmm....how do I get to the doctor's office tomorrow. I have to park my car outside in the outside Life is so unfair sometimes. Maybe I will move my appointment until Monday! Decisions, decisions. I quit working so I didn't have to do that anymore!
                Last edited by llp; 23 March 2011, 06:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

All right, I think that is quite enough! Where is EH-T and her badge when you need her!
                  Yes, you're right, we're off the crazy 69 page now so we can all go back to our normal intelligent posting

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    No storywriting about me. Just saying. If you do...I want a mention in the book and be alive in the end....or be an angel

Now I'm hungry.
                    Make no promises, but I don't write books with angels! - and remember, I always change the name to protect the guilty!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *creeps back in, shielding eyes*
                      Is it gone?

Nad, you know, posting that this time of the evening when many of us are probably about to go to bed is just not cricket. If I have nightmares tonight I'm holding you personally responsible

*huggles all* Woodnight!
                      Hm. I could pretend not to have posted it and fall in line with all the other pretending going on?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Make no promises, but I don't write books with angels! - and remember, I always change the name to protect the guilty!
                        Still...*I* know it is me...that's enough! Plus I would have this thread as a proof it is based on me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Hm. I could pretend not to have posted it and fall in line with all the other pretending going on?
                          See? Now you're getting the idea

I'm off to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin just because*

Comment

But pretending is bad.
                            I heard that on TV. *nods*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh dear, everyone has gone. All alone! Wonder what mischief I can get into....

Let's see - how about a story about an intern that goes off the deep end and slashes everyone in her office then escapes by leaving the country and goes back home!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, everyone has gone. All alone! Wonder what mischief I can get into....

Let's see - how about a story about an intern that goes off the deep end and slashes everyone in her office then escapes by leaving the country and goes back home!
                                hey...you know I'm still awake...and I'm not violent...sometimes a bit ickybah like Nad yes but not...that! *sobs*

Jumble is right...you are pure evil!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X