Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say hacked to death too, Laurie!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Since you're the ickybah 69 expert, I guess we'll have to take your word for it

*runz*

*blinks*

The WooHoodStock Administration Office says:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz away, very fast*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad, the fact that you're still posting that humping flying pig simply proves my point

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          For a moment I read "intern" there and I thought... she is telling the story about my murder

Hmmmm a fourth idea ..
          sigpic

Comment

You woodn't think that if you'd heard some of Laurie's stories
            HEY!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hmmmm a fourth idea ..
              Waaaay ahead of you!

HEY!
              Don't worry, what happens on Skype, stays on Skype

Comment

You woodn't think that if you'd heard some of Laurie's stories
                Haven't met her yet so she is still in the good category!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                There's nothing kinky 'bout Big '69es!
                So is!

And home
                sigpic

Comment

Nad, the fact that you're still posting that humping flying pig simply proves my point
                  It only proves that I can spot innuendo and/or ickybah when I see it from you icky people.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmmm a fourth idea ..
                    You know that is EVIL!

And I'm only an intern for two more months!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's my dilemma - I am writing a new story. I have three ideas for a murder, but not sure which one to use....opinion requested (oh and I won't tell you who did it so don't ask)

1st - A semi glad woman is found - apparently a suicide off her balcony - falling 6 floors onto the cement. But is she really a suicide. She is only around 23, is an "actress" hoping to make it, things haven't been going really well, but were they that bad - have to read the story to find out.

2nd - A woman is found dead, near a lover's lane, an apparent overdose. But small details start to come out that makes them question whether she was an accidental overdose or murdered.

3rd - A body is found hacked to death. After careful analysis by the corner she turns out to be the runaway from a case almost ten years old. Who killed her and why?

Lovely thoughts to contemplate - but which one if any would catch your interest the most?

Thanks for any help you might give me. Now going back 3 pages to catch up.
                      Oooh, are you published? Do you put your stories online? I love crime novels

I like the first option because I'd like to know how the suicide was faked, but I also like the third option cause investigating cold cases is always interesting.
                      I guess I'd go for the third option because it seems to have more potential for a deeper story.

No way in the world does he look anywhere near his age *sigh*
                      How old is he??
                      sigpic

Comment

*creeps back in, shielding eyes*
                        Is it gone?

Nad, you know, posting that this time of the evening when many of us are probably about to go to bed is just not cricket. If I have nightmares tonight I'm holding you personally responsible

*huggles all* Woodnight!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jUMBLE
                          Don't worry, what happens on Skype, stays on Skype

Thank you Jann. Nice to know there is still some ....hmmmm...... ah I know..... decent youngins' still around that appreciate the wisdom and experiences of us elders.

Oh yuk, my boots got stuck in all this mud!
                          sigpic

Comment

She has never been in the good category

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            It only proves that I can spot innuendo and/or ickybah when I see it from you icky people.
                            That doesn't wash Nad. In order to spot it you have to 'get' it, therefore proving that your mind is just as ickybah as anyone else's.

Except for Jann's. Nobody's mind is THAT ickybah

You know that is EVIL!

And I'm only an intern for two more months!
                            Plenty of time then - she's a fast writer

Comment

Originally posted by Starlover
                              She has never been in the good category
                              You better and run.....my virtual self has strong legs and is coming after you.....oh wait, you are coming here...hmmmmm!

Originally posted by starlover
                              You know that is EVIL! And I'm only an intern for two more months!
                              Originally posted by Jumble
                              Plenty of time then - she's a fast writer
                              Oh Jumble....we do think alike occasionally! - Now I need to write 2 stories!
                              Last edited by llp; 23 March 2011, 02:37 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

You better and run.....my virtual self has stong legs and is coming after you.....oh wait, you are coming here...hmmmmm!
                                Aw c'mon! Do you think I'd be coming to stay with you if I thought you were 'good'?

Comment

Working...
                                X