No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Jumble* Hopefully you and Sarai can figure it out!

Laurie; that is true...a few years ago we had a few DVD players in our house; really cheap one that my dad won somewhere and one that was expensive etc. later when burned DVDs became popular(for pictures or so) we wanted to watch pics through the DVD player. The expensive one didn't play it and the cheap one did...also the expensive one was a lot more pickier and sensative about everything(smudge on disc/scratch etc.)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles Jumble* Hopefully you and Sarai can figure it out!

Laurie; that is true...a few years ago we had a few DVD players in our house; really cheap one that my dad won somewhere and one that was expensive etc. later when burned DVDs became popular(for pictures or so) we wanted to watch pics through the DVD player. The expensive one didn't play it and the cheap one did...also the expensive one was a lot more pickier and sensative about everything(smudge on disc/scratch etc.)
      Sad but true!

Gee nice to know that I still have some useful wisdom left over from my career!
      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hi all, sorry for the absence. Been lurking but as some of you are aware, have been furiously house hunting since the bank so kindly granted us a mortgage agreement which tends to take up most of my time atm

Jumble, so sorry the DVD doesn't work . But...I'm on it - check your PMs

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *waves*

Hi all, sorry for the absence. Been lurking but as some of you are aware, have been furiously house hunting since the bank so kindly granted us a mortgage agreement which tends to take up most of my time atm
          It does take time, but it can be fun and exciting too, huh?

Jumble, so sorry the DVD doesn't work . But...I'm on it - check your PMs
          No problem, these things happen

Checked and answered

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            It does take time, but it can be fun and exciting too, huh?
            Oh yes, it's great fun. But I've been looking at the market for a while and I'm getting to the stage now where I want it all just to be sorted. We saw two gorgeous houses last night. Both of which I could happily move into tomorrow, weren't even at the top end of our budget and had ample space for Woohoos I might add

So yes fun, but quite scary and very time consuming

Checked and answered
            Read and *nodded*

EDIT: A '69!!! *runs around flailing*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Oh yes, it's great fun. But I've been looking at the market for a while and I'm getting to the stage now where I want it all just to be sorted. We saw two gorgeous houses last night. Both of which I could happily move into tomorrow, weren't even at the top end of our budget and had ample space for Woohoos I might add
              So which one are you buying? The one with the four guest bathrooms or the one with the extra parking space for the Hippy Bus?

So yes fun, but quite scary and very time consuming
              Oh but soooo worth it all to get your very own home where you can do what you like without having to answer to a landlord You can paint it all in rainbow colours and get "WooHoos Welcome" plastered across the front!

Read and *nodded*

EDIT: A '69!!! *runs around flailing*
              Cool

Comment

*wants to run nekkid*

*isn't allowed to run from her doctor*

*thinks if that includes online running*

*ponders it*

*sees Martin on Jumble's sig*

*gets distracted*

*licks pic*

*looks at other woohoos*

I'm once again bored at work...waiting on e-mails...*sigh* people make up your MIND!
                sigpic

Comment

*wipes drool from sig*

I'm pretty sure online nekkid running won't do you any harm - go for it!

Comment

*wipes drool from sig*

I'm pretty sure online nekkid running won't do you any harm - go for it!
                    Are you going to bring me to the doc when it goes wrong? When everything opens up again and my guts start coming out?(bit exagerating )

Okay

*discards clothes*

*runs around nekkid*

And ssshhh...don't tell work I'm online running nekkid while at work
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you going to bring me to the doc when it goes wrong? When everything opens up again and my guts start coming out?(bit exagerating )
                      If that happens it will just be virtual, and I can virtually stitch you back up again

Okay

*discards clothes*

*runs around nekkid*

And ssshhh...don't tell work I'm online running nekkid while at work
                      As if we wood snitch on you.........

Comment

If that happens it will just be virtual, and I can virtually stitch you back up again As if we wood snitch on you.........
                        The next question is....how good are you at virtually stitching me back together Don't want my virtual me to be stitched up wrongly...it will damage my life

As if we wood snitch on you.........

I don't know...*is worried*

Fun detail...my boss is sitting in the office behind me... But I'm doing "research"
                        sigpic

Comment

*wants to run nekkid*

*isn't allowed to run from her doctor*

*thinks if that includes online running*

*ponders it*

*sees Martin on Jumble's sig*

*gets distracted*

*licks pic*

*looks at other woohoos*

I'm once again bored at work...waiting on e-mails...*sigh* people make up your MIND!
                          Jann, lurking from work is therapeutic. Take it from one who knows.
                          Run. Be free. Do it for the rest of us that are still too chicken to run nekkid even virtually.

ETA: My coworkers can always tell when I'm checking GW. I smile too much. I'm so transparent. I like letting them think I'm up to something. *giggle*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            Jann, lurking from work is therapeutic. Take it from one who knows.
                            Run. Be free. Do it for the rest of us that are still too chicken to run nekkid even virtually.
                            Since you know all about it...be free RUN NEKKID

I won't tell!

You have the strength my young padawan

Oh wait...wrong TV-show.

You have a go SG...errr...Estrela, Godspeed!

Or

Welcome to the Sanctuary....here you can run nekkid freely....

*blinks*

I think I've lost my sanity somewhere...
                            sigpic

Comment

The next question is....how good are you at virtually stitching me back together Don't want my virtual me to be stitched up wrongly...it will damage my life
                              Well Nad calls me the 'Childmender' and I'm pretty good at that, so you should be ok. You don't mind being blanket-stitched with red wool, do you?

I don't know...*is worried*

Fun detail...my boss is sitting in the office behind me... But I'm doing "research"
                              Of course you are........ but just what exactly are you researching? You know, in case he should ask one of us.........

Comment

Since you know all about it...be free RUN NEKKID

I won't tell!

You have the strength my young padawan

Oh wait...wrong TV-show.

You have a go SG...errr...Estrela, Godspeed!

Or

Welcome to the Sanctuary....here you can run nekkid freely....

*blinks*

I think I've lost my sanity somewhere...

*hugs her clothes a bit more tightly*

Uh. Now you've done it. I'm giggling out loud and they're all wondering and whispering around me. Time to duck my head and look serious.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X