• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*mutters something about goldfish*

Goldfish?!
    *blinks*

And thanks!
    *huggles the banner and so did not lick*.
    II missed GW.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Goldfish?!
      *blinks*
      Goldfish are considerd to have a three second memory

And thanks!
      *huggles the banner and so did not lick*.
      II missed GW.
      You didn't lick? Aw, poor Tesla

GW has missed you too

Comment

Goldfish are considerd to have a three second memory
        Goldfish?!
        *blnks*
        ...What did I miss?

You didn't lick? Aw, poor Tesla

GW has missed you too
        Nope. No licikng.
        I did not. *shakes head*

Wait. Are you using me to give this thread an ickybah twist again?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs JOsi for bad day*

Here's something to make you feel better

sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Congrats on your '69 Nad!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Goldfish?!
              *blnks*
              ...What did I miss?

Nope. No licikng.
              I did not. *shakes head*

Much You know, that could be why your laptop woodn't work - too much drool tends to have that effect

Wait. Are you using me to give this thread an ickybah twist again?
              As if

It is interesting though how bereft of ickybah this thread has been whilst you were away

*shields eyes from horrendous shirt*

Comment

Aw, thanks Dee! Feeling better already *huggles*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've been playing around with an idea for a publicity vid for Anderson's...

Opinions please

I think some of the pics need to be clearer and I definitely need more dessert pics

Comment

Love it, Jumble! The only thing I wonder is whether it would have more impact if it was shorter? Not that it isn't fab - I love all the pics (am drooling just looking at it!), and I know the song is the length that it is, but sometimes if you're trying to grab someone's attention it's better to wham, bam, thank you ma'am, as it were, rather than a long paean of praise. Just a thought
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      LOL. I promise it is better with the music. I hope you enjoy it.

I hope you like it. It IS a great song. Sure sign of a great song? You still like it after vidding it.
                      Me did enjoy it Only problem is I really really have to get the S2 & 3 dvds to see all the eps I've missed

Oh don't you stress on my account! I'll be happy just to be there and if we can't get about much I'm sure we'll find a way to entertain ourselves Just take it slowly and let time take care of it. You've got another 9 weeks to get fit

You need to concentrate on yourself, be selfish and don't worry about anyone else for the time being *hugs*
                      *nods* Yup, sometimes, you just have to focus on getting yourself well before you can reach out

Jumble!! Awesome vid!!! I agree, more deserts! But other than keeping all the mini pics clear through the mains, fantastic!! Only now I want to go to Anderson's again. Now.

For Josi to make your day less sucky

Edit: *looks round at Woohoos daring anyone to comment on the presence on RDA in the thread on a Monday*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Love it, Jumble! The only thing I wonder is whether it would have more impact if it was shorter? Not that it isn't fab - I love all the pics (am drooling just looking at it!), and I know the song is the length that it is, but sometimes if you're trying to grab someone's attention it's better to wham, bam, thank you ma'am, as it were, rather than a long paean of praise. Just a thought
                        Thanks

I did wonder if it was a bit too long, with a bit too much information at the end I can shorten the song if I pick the right place to cut it. It's really just an example for Stuart to see what can be done because he was very interested in the WooHoo party vid, and bearing in mind what we were saying about him needing to do more with the website I thought I'd just give it a try

Comment

Jumble NOW I'M HUNGRY!

Love it. But I'm with Josi. In the US, at least, adverts are 60 seconds or shorter. Nice work. *looks for food*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            Jumble!! Awesome vid!!! I agree, more deserts! But other than keeping all the mini pics clear through the mains, fantastic!! Only now I want to go to Anderson's again. Now.
                            Thanks

I guess I'm just going to have to force myself to hang around the restaurant getting better pics

For Josi to make your day less sucky

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...si-bluesky.jpg
                            *shields eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              Jumble NOW I'M HUNGRY!
                              Imagine how I feel after playing with those pics for the last hour

Love it. But I'm with Josi. In the US, at least, adverts are 60 seconds or shorter. Nice work. *looks for food*
                              Yes, I realise TV adverts are very short, but I don't think I can get enough in with just 60 seconds I'll wait and see what Stuart thinks and then maybe try to trim it down by about half

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                Me did enjoy it Only problem is I really really have to get the S2 & 3 dvds to see all the eps I've missed

(Thank you, too!)
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X