The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Well done. I really like that song; I've not heard it before.
    Thank Hedwig! It's actually from an amazing album. Adele's newest: 21. Brilliant.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

great vid MoB

and the puppy is super-super cute Dee!
      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

*falls back in*

Got a small burn on my head and a small tan in general and had an awesome time this weekend! Was a good girl and kept my belly covered and only went to dinner(and had one drink) on Saturday! It was a lot of fun!

DM Awww that puppy is so cute! A little furball

MoB that vid is awesome! Love it!

*huggles Laurie*
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! I am so happy! Did I say that already?

Lauri
          I seriously think that giving a go to organic food is an awesome idea Let us know how it's working out.

MoB
          loved the vid! Great job
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey WooHoos Busy busy day for me but I've got a few minutes spare to say LOVE the vid MoB

And Laurie - I definitely agree that what you eat affects your arthritis. Proper freshly cooked vegetables are definitely better than frozen or non-organic ones, and that really goes for all foodstuffs.

Besides, you need to practise your Cordon Bleu cookery for when I visit

Comment

Morning all!

Thanks for the vid love! I'm really happy with it. I don't vid often because I have to hear a song and see the story in it, and that doesn't happen every day. Well, it does, but not in a fandom-way. So thanks, and big hugs.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I'm doing a week of nights this week. *yawn*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hey WooHoos! I'm here, I'm here.
                Had a lot to catch up on (but not as much as I expected... ) so:
                *hugs all around*

Sorry to those who were a bit worried about me not beng here
                Dad's still in the hospital, but he's ok. They'll probably let him go home in a few days. The reason for the absence was that my laptop crashed and needed fixing up, it just took a little longer than I tought.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs all around*

Dad's still in the hospital, but he's ok. They'll probably let him go home in a few days. The reason for the absence was that my laptop crashed and needed fixing up, it just took a little longer than I tought.
                  Glad that dad is ok Nad! And you know... borrow the net from someone next time ((huggles))
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*nekkid huggles Nad* *steals Dee's puppy* *goes back to lurking*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs all around*

Dad's still in the hospital, but he's ok. They'll probably let him go home in a few days. The reason for the absence was that my laptop crashed and needed fixing up, it just took a little longer than I thought.
                      That's great news!

Your pm box is full

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Glad that dad is ok Nad! And you know... borrow the net from someone next time ((huggles))
                        Now... where wood be the fun in that?
                        Seriously though... Did you ever have that thing where you go ''Nah, one more day won't hurt''? had that and it turned out to be a week and something...

And the puppy is so cute!

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                        *nekkid huggles Nad* *steals Dee's puppy* *goes back to lurking*
                        Now that I missed!
                        *huggles back*
                        Nekkid.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          That's great news!

Your pm box is full
                          *nods*

And ah... now I'm really home.
                          *goes to clear box*

sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Nad!

*sends lots of heeling energy to your dad*
                            sigpic

Comment

*nods*

And ah... now I'm really home.
                              *goes to clear box*
                              I knew that wood make you feel comfy

Comment

Hello all. Another day confined to quarters. However, my adjunct in to no meat (for awhile - need to get to the store) and only fresh foods (except for soup). And the results so far.....very minimum pain in my hands or knees. I have had a little chicken and a very small port roast (from the freezer - but self prepared). A lot of salads though, very well washed. Can't wait until the farmer's market opens up again here. They have the best in great veggies and very local. Discovered it last year and it was fantastic. I would walk there on Sundays and do my shopping for the week....but it never lasted. I ate it up to quickly.

Oh and I might at - no pain pills and NO ALEVE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X