X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Yes indeed. Of course. Riiiiight.
    You sound as if you doubt me......

Well look at that. 20 is the limit. So sorry to have troubled you Jumble.
    That's ok, I'm used to you WooHoos making unreasonable demands on me

Don't you realise how stressful it is for me to have to choose just 20???

….the Pacific Northwest…..to visit Laurie, of course.
    Of course!

Zorting would sure beat hours of plane time to visit the places and friends you’d love to see. There would certainly be more of us at the conventions and Woohoo meets too.
    Hm. Maybe we could call upon Druitt to collect us all and deposit us at the Sheraton in time for TSE2? That way we could all spend a lot more money at the auction........ maybe tempt Martin to take off more than just his shirt.......

*slaps self*

ThisisnotathunkthreadThisisnotathunkthreadThisisnotathunkthreadThisisnotathunkth readThisisnotathunkthread......

*huggles Josi for her icky traveling adventures* Time with good friends should not interrupted by life’s ill timed inconveniences.

I think I'm going to make my 3rd attempt at this week's S/J art thread challenge. *shakes head* That is, if I can find my mojo.
    Good luck with that

Some of us are really hoping that we can negotiate the removal of the 's/j' part of that title

Comment

#1- jumble we know your first zort would be to vangroovy to see a certain handsome talented director.

#2- Josi huggles for poobags journey

#3- Estrela I already have the power of persuasion. Just ask Andi. I apparently have Jedi persuasive powers.

And I did buy Andi a drink. But I didn't tell her why, lol. Don't want her using it against me in the future. Of course, she bought the second round, mostly because she thinks it's hilarious when I drink. (I almost never have more than one drink in a night. Because I lack sufficient hepatic capacity for copious consumption.)

Okay, I should probably put away the iPhone before I say something embarrassing.

HUGS
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I think I heard someone mention my name so I logged in. First time I've had any energy to do anything...and no one is home!
        Well just to let you know I am starting to fell a little better. Not much, stomach still really hurts but at least better. Being sick sucks. Probably won't be online much other than to read a little. But I started doing a little writing again as well. So much be doing better!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          #1- jumble we know your first zort would be to vangroovy to see a certain handsome talented director.

#3- Estrela I already have the power of persuasion. Just ask Andi. I apparently have Jedi persuasive powers.

And I did buy Andi a drink. But I didn't tell her why, lol. Don't want her using it against me in the future. Of course, she bought the second round, mostly because she thinks it's hilarious when I drink. (I almost never have more than one drink in a night. Because I lack sufficient hepatic capacity for copious consumption.)

Okay, I should probably put away the iPhone before I say something embarrassing.

HUGS
          Oh I'm so going to use the bolded next time I feel the next to explain why I'm such a lightweight!

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I think I heard someone mention my name so I logged in. First time I've had any energy to do anything...and no one is home!
          Well just to let you know I am starting to fell a little better. Not much, stomach still really hurts but at least better. Being sick sucks. Probably won't be online much other than to read a little. But I started doing a little writing again as well. So much be doing better!
          *giant squishy huggles* Glad you're improving, at least when you're on the way up you can see an end to it. So sorry you've been so sick for so long though Get better soon, we miss you!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *giant squishy huggles* Glad you're improving, at least when you're on the way up you can see an end to it. So sorry you've been so sick for so long though Get better soon, we miss you!
            Thank you...appreciate the good wishes sent my way. I am going a little stir crazy. I need to get to the outside world. Only go out to the doctor and then not often. Tomorrow I am going to venture out all the way to the mailbox (my mail is stacking up). My heal will take the longest to heal. I have to be very careful walking on it. And I have some stretching exercise I need to do. Really exciting stuff right! As for the food poisoning....that was definately not fun. Not sure what did it, but it might have been something starting to turn but still tasted okay. Just not sure what. However, I did eat a more normal meal for dinner. No lunch because I woke up so late, but had oatmeal for breakfast. No sodas, no crunchies, no good stuff. Have to watch what I eat because my stomach still has some pain.

Now, the thing is I'm wondering if I had pain all along and didn't know it because I have been taking 2 Aleve every morning because my knee and hands hurt (arthritis). I have avoided all meds for several days. So who knows, maybe I've had a stomach ache for weeks and didn't know. Also, because I have had very controlled intake, my hands haven't been bothering me. (Find that interesting - there is a study about how some packaged/frozen - preservative type foods can be hard on arthritis.)

That is no pain until tonight. But I'm typing so that could do it. But still not that much pain. I am going to stay off the Aleve as long as I can. Also no vitamins or anything like that. That can all be hard on your stomach especially when it isn't that full.

Ah for the good old days when I didn't have to think about such things!
            sigpic

Comment

#1- Jumble we know your first zort would be to vangroovy to see a certain handsome talented director.
              Apparently all this talk of zorting to Vancouver prompted a dream....

Spoiler:
              I dreamt I got a call from Martin asking me to meet him at the Sheraton in ten minutes. Huh? I barely had time to get dressed before Druitt turned up to take me there.

So I met Martin in the Lobby and got a humongous HUG (gah! Some dreams can feel soooo real ), then he explained that he was meeting RDA and wanted me to come along. I said I didn’t want to, trying to think of any excuse why not. He was really surprised – “What do you mean you don’t want to meet Rick? Everybody wants to meet him, he’s a big star!” I said “Not to me he isn’t.” But I couldn’t get out of it because he held onto me (literally) so I couldn’t get away

Then RDA turned up and Martin introduced me to him. I held out my hand to shake his and Martin said “What are you doing? You don’t shake hands! That’s not the WooHoo Way!! Hug the man!” RDA must have seen from my expression that I really didn’t want to, so he shook my hand and said he was very pleased to meet Marty’s number one fan, which earned him Death Glare No. 17 I bit my tongue so as not to say “FCOL! His name is MARTIN!!”

Then we all sat down and they started talking about the possibility of making the SG1 movie. After a while they asked me what I thought, but luckily I woke up before I could tell them

I don't think I need Bekki to translate that one for me

HUGS
              You and Josiane make a right pair

Oh I'm so going to use the bolded next time I feel the next to explain why I'm such a lightweight!
              I'm sure it's just lack of practise. You need to try harder

What she said ^^ It's been incredibly quiet around here while Laurie's been sick

*sends hugs and healing vibes to Laurie*

Comment

Goodness me - I've been away from here, so busy, and I came back to a carpet burn from Martin pictures!

*faints*

*huggles Laurie* I really hope you feel better quicker than soon.

I missed a few pages because I logged on and as I clicked on this thread it got redirected somewhere that had a virus Thankfully, my anti-virus/firewall kicked in and I was saved! That's not supposed to happen here

Bad GW.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Ok, who was it? Who broke GW this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Aaaaaaaand we're back!

Ok, who was it? Who broke GW this time?
                    Wasn't me I was out

Maybe it was fixing the virus problem Wendy discovered?
                    sigpic

Comment

Wasn't me I was out

Maybe it was fixing the virus problem Wendy discovered?
                      I wondered about that too, because you know, it's NOT Friday

Comment

I wondered about that too, because you know, it's NOT Friday
                        No. If it was, I'd be very late for work by now...
                        sigpic

Comment

Aaaargh! Don't you just love it when people change their plans, of which you are an integral part, and don't bother telling you???

Comment

I got a new puppy!

I had the same kind up until last year, when we had to put her down, and our other dog died ten days ago, and I think we all felt a little alone. Though we still had (and have New Foundler in the yard). So without telling anyone my brother got a retriver which will live here when they move in, and I got the dog as well (though I did consult my parents).
                            Her name is Sapa which translates into Paw. And she's adorable...
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Mornin Woohoos,

Making tea to settle my tummy given that I had bacon and eggs for dinner at midnight, lol.

*huggles Laurie* for teh sicks. Hope you are better today.

Works well for me. Teeny tiny woohoos have teeny tiny livers.

1. Apparently all this talk of zorting to Vancouver prompted a dream....

<snip>
                              I don't think I need Bekki to translate that one for me

2. You and Josiane make a right pair

3. I'm sure it's just lack of practise. You need to try harder
                              1. Nope. LOL. Some dreams just are what they are, lol.

2. We are totally adorable lightweights. When Josi comes to NYC in June, we'll just have to paint the town pink instead of red, is all.

3. Seems like a lot of work to me.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              I got a new puppy!

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._6794782_n.jpg

I had the same kind up until last year, when we had to put her down, and our other dog died ten days ago, and I think we all felt a little alone. Though we still had (and have New Foundler in the yard). So without telling anyone my brother got a retriver which will live here when they move in, and I got the dog as well (though I did consult my parents).
                              Her name is Sapa which translates into Paw. And she's adorable...
                              Aw! She's super cute, Dee! Is she a Maltese? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Mornin Woohoos,

Making tea to settle my tummy given that I had bacon and eggs for dinner at midnight, lol.

*huggles Laurie* for teh sicks. Hope you are better today.

Works well for me. Teeny tiny woohoos have teeny tiny livers.

1. Nope. LOL. Some dreams just are what they are, lol.

2. We are totally adorable lightweights. When Josi comes to NYC in June, we'll just have to paint the town pink instead of red, is all.

3. Seems like a lot of work to me.

Aw! She's super cute, Dee! Is she a Maltese? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
                                Yes she is! Shesooooo cute! ...and currently ignoring me...
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X