No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who do such things, did you all remember to set your clocks ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Well said!

Yay!
      Cleaned it up a bit.

That pic of Jumble and Sarai is lovely.
      It is

There should also be a couple of you and Martin at lunch, one with Martin holding up the General Jack O'neill name plate, one of AT taking a picture of you and Martin (he is pulling his MW face and you are looking adoringly at him) and there is one of Martin kissing you but, unfortunately, that one is blurry.

I thought you already had all the pics. If I get a chance, I'll e-mail them to you.
      Oh that wood be Awesome, thank you I don't mind a blurry kiss

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      For those who do such things, did you all remember to set your clocks ahead?
      Ours don't go forward until the 27th

Comment

So quiet online today....quiet day at home also.
        I'm listening to an end of the world tape. The US is coming to an end and I guess the rest of the world....but he has a solution. Oh I'm sure he does. Why do these people come out of their holes when there is a national disaster as in Japan.
        sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Hope all the woohoos are having/have had a lovely Sunday. Mine's been rather lazy, but I did end up writing a fic and almost finishing Jann's, so it turned out to be more productive in that fangirly kind of way than I had anticipated. Next up, off to work the overnight in the hospital. I can't remember if I have a student on Sunday night or not, so we'll see.

Also... if you could all have a looksie at my web site-- I've posted about a project that is starting this week that I would LOVE to have you ALL participate in. It's called "The Extraordinary Woman." You are all amazing, extraordinary women, and I really hope you will feel up to contributing. So, take a look, and drop me a line.

*hugs*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay MoB Almost finished fic! Can't wait to read it!

Also having a sort of lazy day in here...cleaned my apt a bit and did my laundry...ate chocolate cake for lunch and watched so far 4 episodes of SG-1
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yay MoB Almost finished fic! Can't wait to read it!

Also having a sort of lazy day in here...cleaned my apt a bit and did my laundry...ate chocolate cake for lunch and watched so far 4 episodes of SG-1
              I DO have to write a "T" version of the second chapter for you. It's really a kind of misty "M" right now, but I know how you feel about that stuff...
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                I DO have to write a "T" version of the second chapter for you. It's really a kind of misty "M" right now, but I know how you feel about that stuff...
                I don't have issues with light smut...just with a lot of it.... I see that kind of stuff as other kind of reading material
                sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

Did I kill the thread?

Nobody posted in ....12 hours

That's not healthy in here!

sigpic

Comment

*runz in and huggles Jann*

Busy busy busy

*pauses long enough to appreciate the beard*

*runz back out*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 14 March 2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Busy is no fun How can I procrastinate at work while I am just talking/posting to myself in here?

And if I start having a conversation to myself in here y'all think I went crazy...
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann* I'm up after a blissfully uneventful night at the hospital. Well, except that little girl I told you about the other day came in in early labor. I sent her to walk near the end of my shift. I'll find out what happened tomorrow when I go back to clinic. But OMG 14 + immature + never took a childbirth class = very sad little girl.

Just did a little yoga, so feeling all stretchy, if tired.

Editing my "Extraordinary Woman" piece. You're going to write one for me, right?

Hope your day is going well. And to all the absent woohoos as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ouch for that little girl....but then again she most likely put herself in that scenario...baby just doesn't all of a sudden come in you with some...help

Me writing one? What about I iz sooooooo boringly normal

*whistles innocent*

Got not much to do at work atm...working on the "green initiative" for our conference and laughing at some of the ideas I come across...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Me writing one? What about I iz sooooooo boringly normal
                            You ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT. We all think we are, until we dig deep and find something extraordinary. That's what this whole thing is about. Now you MUST write one!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              You ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT. We all think we are, until we dig deep and find something extraordinary. That's what this whole thing is about. Now you MUST write one!

Once upon a time there was this young, innocent and sweet Dutch girl named Jann. Jann lived in a small village with her parents, annoying but lovelable brothers and one-of-a-kind dog. Till the summer of '10...then...everything changed in this ordinary and sweet and innocent life.
                              Because her country, village, family and what-not had enough of the overwelming sweetness she had to move to the US to lower the innocent factor in the Netherlands and to up it in the US...there the adventure of a life time started...
                              She had to conquer evil madmen called "doctors and teachers", battle weather predictions from the newschannel that never came true...except that one random ice/snowstorm that shut down Atlanta for three days, survive without the help of her family and battle young guys to show them how innocent she is.

This is the unpublished story of Jann...

That good?
                              Last edited by starlover; 14 March 2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: small edit ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jann* You're extraordinary, believe it

I've had a really trying day so I'm being quiet even though I've finally got time to post But I miss you all *sniff*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X