No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did Bekki It made me very happy! My boss brought me home today and I asked him to stop by the mail...got your package and he was eying it and I was like...I think that's from my Australian friend! He was like "cool"

Also got at the same moment a sweet card from my best friend so I'm a happy camper tonight!

MoB Those kids are so young and already kids! That's insane! They could be a part of MTV's 16 & pregnant...nutty!
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree, Bekki and Jann*

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

Nice WP...and now I'm gonna be curious and hopefully not get hit for this, but that is you Laurie and what other Woohoo*looks around*

Puppy update...mom and dad are going tomorrow afternoon to the breeder; if everything is okay and I get positive answers on the questions I provided them it's almost sure that one of those 7 pups will come to us in May.
        I don't know who asked, but we don't know yet which puppy we'll get, that's one of our questions...it sometimes happens that the breeder chooses what puppy fits with you, or you choose in order of the "waiting list"(we're last there) or with some luck it's just the first one that visits the breeder may choose....

Still find it weird to talk about this while the loss of Tara is still so fresh
        sigpic

Comment

The other WooHoo is Claire, who was on the Sanctuary Set Tour with us (aka 'The Costumed WooHoo' )

You don't know her well, but she does pop in here occasionally
          Last edited by Jumble; 12 March 2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            The other WooHoo is Claire, who was on the Sanctuary Set Tour with us

You don't know her well, but she does pop in here occasionally
            Ah ok You know me and my curiousity...must just know everything
            sigpic

Comment

Well I guess I stretched too much and ended up stretching right into my bed and took a nice nap! I also decided to fix my own pc because I won't be able to take it to Best Buy for a few weeks....much too long. So I ordered the P/S from Dell. Phooey....I thought I was through working on PC's. Seriously, I should remember at least this much and that way I will save the install fee of around $70 US. So all that education and work experiece is finally giving back.
              I think I am going to give the place that MoB suggested a try. Can't do any harm in looking!
              The trouble with taking a nap in the daytime....now I won't fall asleep early tonight. Oh well, hopefully there is something on tv tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm off to watch Suz and Wrex in their dressage competition

Comment

yay! Good luck Suz!!

*huggles woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bekki I'll try to get them on vid if there's anything worth showing off

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
                      Sounds like fun. Here's hoping she does well....love to see the video it you get one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Wow, Jumble, that's SERIOUSLY gorgeous!!! Wow!

Thank you

Avi to match...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/tool-avi.jpg

I'm babysitting the boys and forgot to bring my glasses, so those were done half blind
                        Even more amazing! You should artwork half-blind more often if that's the result you get

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Just going through all my AT5 pics for the book. I seem to have a multitude of pics of Josi doing this...

*runz*

I don't know what got into me that weekend

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

I'm trying to be patient with the animal tonight, but man, T-I-R-E-D. I was running the kids clinic today.
                        • 14 year old, ready to pop, looks & acts more like she should be playing hopscotch than becoming a mother
                        • 17 year old, v. mature, with her 5 year-old son in tow
                        • 20 year old totally overwhelmed by impending motherhood

And that's just a taste. *sigh*

This may call for some wine.

*hugs*

And some AT5 inspiration... for all of us... "YES WE CAN!"

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...m/DSC_0099.jpg
                        Wow, MoB, and not in a good way It breaks my heart to think of kids having kids before they've had time to finish being kids themselves

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        Blew off a party last night to sit in my lounge with my friend Eamonn and watch Sanctuary! Molto bene! (this is the friend that knows Stargate ) We finished the first season and he propped up the AT5 pic of Amanda and the woohoos so that you could all watch wit us
                        Aw! Thanks to Eamonn for his thoughtfulness there To think, that unbeknownst to us and half a world away, our photographic selves were having a Sanctuary fest

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        The more I view the absolute devestation in Japan the more heartbroken I become.
                        So, so very sad.

EDIT: Sorry, not trying to be a downer.

*huggles WooHoos*
                        *huggles Bree* Me too, it's horrifying and devastating Almost too much so to wrap your head around.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Puppy update...mom and dad are going tomorrow afternoon to the breeder; if everything is okay and I get positive answers on the questions I provided them it's almost sure that one of those 7 pups will come to us in May.
                        I don't know who asked, but we don't know yet which puppy we'll get, that's one of our questions...it sometimes happens that the breeder chooses what puppy fits with you, or you choose in order of the "waiting list"(we're last there) or with some luck it's just the first one that visits the breeder may choose....

Still find it weird to talk about this while the loss of Tara is still so fresh
                        Understandable *hugs* But this puppy isn't a replacement for Tara, it's a new member of your family, and it'll be much better to go home to a house with a dog in it than one without

Good luck Suz and Wrex!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          woof, MoB! That's...wow...

Hehehe, Sarai - love the pic of Josi!

Yay Jann!!! Glad you got your wee package, sorry that it got wet though! I ended that day very sweary and with lots of glue stuck to my fingers Hope it makes you smile!!!

Blew off a party last night to sit in my lounge with my friend Eamonn and watch Sanctuary! Molto bene! (this is the friend that knows Stargate ) We finished the first season and he propped up the AT5 pic of Amanda and the woohoos so that you could all watch wit us
                          Awwwww.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Sounds like fun. Here's hoping she does well....love to see the video it you get one.
                            She did really well They don't tell us the results until the end of the day, so we'll have to wait and see whether she gets a rosette or not I got the whole thing on vid, just need to get it uploaded

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Morning Woohoos

Wow, Jumble, that's SERIOUSLY gorgeous!!! Wow!

Even more amazing! You should artwork half-blind more often if that's the result you get
                            Thanks, and yes, I think that might be a good idea

I don't know what got into me that weekend
                            Oh, I do! Equal amounts of wine and desserts

Wow, MoB, and not in a good way It breaks my heart to think of kids having kids before they've had time to finish being kids themselves
                            Mine too There's a little girl being fostered by my neighbours who looks around 12 and she's about 7 months along. What chance have either of them got?

Aw! Thanks to Eamonn for his thoughtfulness there To think, that unbeknownst to us and half a world away, our photographic selves were having a Sanctuary fest
                            Nice to know that at any given moment somebody somewhere is watching Sanctuary

Good luck Suz and Wrex!
                            Thank you

Comment

She did really well They don't tell us the results until the end of the day, so we'll have to wait and see whether she gets a rosette or not I got the whole thing on vid, just need to get it uploaded
                              Well rosette or not, well done her

Oh, I do! Equal amounts of wine and desserts
                              And equal amounts of the influence of the Woohoos and Amanda too
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Well rosette or not, well done her

And equal amounts of the influence of the Woohoos and Amanda too
                                Well yes, there's that

Honestly, I'm still reeling from the effects of meeting Martin and Amanda! Such Amazingly Awesome people And nice. You know, really nice

Comment

Working...
                                X