No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*comes in with more hugs for Bree and Char and Dee and Cags and Jann and everyone else who needs them*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello all! *huggles* to all the Woohoos.

This is a wish that the little black cloud surrounding Bree and Char dissipates and goes away.

Jann - hope each day you feel a little better.

Cags - hmmmm what can I say. Family, they can be a pain, but they mean well no matter how much of an annoyance they are!

Another beautiful day here which is not going to last beyond today. Rains are coming back tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

Bah humbug! Just found out we have to move the clock forward this weekend. Why can't the idiots who make these decisions (notice I didn't give them the PTB title) just set it one way or the other. I really doesn't make a difference if they just leave it that way!
        sigpic

Comment

If you scroll really fast from the bottom of the page to the beginning, Martin moves! hahaha
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs Jann*
            How's Dad doing?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            If you scroll really fast from the bottom of the page to the beginning, Martin moves! hahaha

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Bah humbug! Just found out we have to move the clock forward this weekend. Why can't the idiots who make these decisions (notice I didn't give them the PTB title) just set it one way or the other. I really doesn't make a difference if they just leave it that way!
            We don't change ours until the 27th, and I heard the government is considering putting them forward by TWO hours instead of one

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              How's Dad doing?

We don't change ours until the 27th, and I heard the government is considering putting them forward by TWO hours instead of one
              *sigh* I really wish that idea would go away. Seriously, who wants winter mornings to be any darker than they already are???
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                WooHoodStock. It makes people groovy.

How's Dad doing?
                He's doing a little better, though still hurting and out of breath really fast. They're still keeping him in the hospital and have done a lung punction and took more blood today. The doctors still have no clue what's going on. On the upside, I could take Mom to see him today and that made him happy. It's the first time in over two months she could actually walk long enough to leave the house.

*blinks*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The whole concept started because of farmers who laughed at the whole idea because cows want food and to be milked at the same time doesn't matter what the clock shows. So leave it forward forever and save fuel. I hear the savings is so little it's a joke...sadly on us!
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree, Char, Cags and Jann, and Dee*

I saw Martin dancing...

Hm. I could say something about how being dragged upstairs by three WooHoos might well be scary - but I won't
                    Hm. I could say something about that looking a lot like you saying it

Don't remember my dreams from last night so, yay, no more need for the white padded room?

...Can it be Sanctuary time now? Please? *hopeful*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      The whole concept started because of farmers who laughed at the whole idea because cows want food and to be milked at the same time doesn't matter what the clock shows. So leave it forward forever and save fuel. I hear the savings is so little it's a joke...sadly on us!
                      If only we wouldn't get into trouble with things like work, or getting appointments right, etc, we could just rebel and not change our clocks!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*dives into thread*

*grabs everyone and hugs BIG*

Life is good. Srsly. A literal lifetime of hard work and tears and struggle is turning into a lovely, wonderful payoff right now. No it's not news from vangroovy, but it's still pretty amazing.

Love, hearts, and flowers, y'all.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

So quiet around the thread these days. Most people have gone on with their busy lives and no time to chat! Hmmm, maybe I need to get my life a little busier. Nah, I like it the way it is! No complications that way.

*HUGGLES* to all the Woohoos...
                          sigpic

Comment

*comes in to sit down*

Hello, beautiful friends *huggles everyone*

Fabulous to hear you happy-bouncing, MoB! Is it a sharing-type story or a just-because happiness?

*happy dances for MoB*
                            sigpic

Comment

sanctuary spoiler 3x12

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

ok...I'm quite pissed off today!
                                I usually don't care very much about the Women's Day but some my collegueas' comments were really annoying!!

1. Why don't you (women) stop celebrating this thing?
                                me. But at least do you know why there's this commemoration?
                                1. I dunno but it's surely a bull****!
                                me and my colleague (woman). You don't know the story????
                                1+2. ohhh advise us if you have a hormonal storm!

I'm not a feminist but I feel insulted! And he's the person who my boss chose to "control" our work cos of course a man is always better than a woman. I'm smarter than him or there is even one of my colleagues (woman) who has been working here for 22 years, but of course we don't count!

He said that there aren't anymore discriminations man/woman! In which Planet does he live?
                                My Country could have a decent situation respect the other parts on the world, but it's still very male chauvinist! If a Company has to choose between a woman and a male with the same qualifications, it's sure that it'll choose the man!
                                Moreeover after a son, it's very common that a Company fires a woman!
                                For example when I was little I was ill very often and every time my mum had to fight to take some days off to cure me! When I was 6 she was fired.

However, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY to all!!!

Here men should give a Silver Wattle to women

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X