The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Good to see a lot of you ave a good weekend ahead of you! Yay!

My parents are leaving tomorrow but I went to the doc this morning and she took the drains out; hurted like hell!(I screamed from the pain) They were at least also 50 cm in my body Also finally got to see my CT-scan...my parents (and this new doc) were surprised I wasn't screaming from the pain because I should compare the size of it with a loaf of bread...apparently it was the entire right side of my body and thus pushing my organs aside! Anyway...it's gone now and that's all what matters
    Do still got the gaping hole in the middle from where the skin didn't heal together, but I'm allowed to shower...with that hole which I find strange since I get sick looking at it!
    Most important is that I"m on the mend and the doc said the hole will close within a week! (I hope that she is right!)

Anyway...back to my daytime TV
    Holy cow, what you do for attention! The drain being pulled out does stinks big time. It feels like an arrow being ripped out of your body ( now you can sympathize with the cowboys in the movies) It's amazing how that hole does just close up from the drain but don't over do it, you are sill healing. God Bless and hugs!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Morning all

Well I feel a whole lot more human for about 11 hours sleep...

Nad, sending you and your dad hugs and healing vibes. Hope he gets better soon!

MoB, so glad you had an awesome time at the opera!

Cags, sending you huge giant squishy hugs (and hangover meds ).

*squishy huggles Jumble and Cags* It amazes me the difference that Woohoodom makes in all of our lives, in different ways and to different extents at different times. But it's a real blessing, for all of us, and such a special thing. *huggles Woohoos all*
      It certainly is! *huggles you back*

What, that guy??

*huggles Martin* Indeed!
      That's better! For he is very special too

squishy huggles Bekki and Bekkidoll* So glad you got her back! It was so much fun having her there with us, although I agree with Jumble, next time you should come in the flesh Amanda was very impressed with her too, although you'll notice she kept a tight hold on her in the photo... she realised she was trouble
      Oh yes! She took one look at Bekkidoll and somehow just knew

Originally posted by trupi View Post
      Holy cow, what you do for attention! The drain being pulled out does stinks big time. It feels like an arrow being ripped out of your body ( now you can sympathize with the cowboys in the movies) It's amazing how that hole does just close up from the drain but don't over do it, you are still healing. God Bless and hugs!
      I can honestly say that having drains removed was one of the worst experiences of my life It's not so much the pain as........ well..... mine were quite long and coiled around inside me, so the uncoiling was ...... 'unpleasant' is putting it very very mildly. 'Nauseating' also springs to mind

BUT! Those things went a long way towards saving my life, along with 5 units of blood from generous donors, so I really can't complain I'm just grateful that I'm still here and fit enough to complain

Comment

*huggles everyone so squishy tightly*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

That's better! For he is very special too
          He is

Oh yes! She took one look at Bekkidoll and somehow just knew
          Yep. Bekkidoll might as well have had 'I'm trouble' written all over her face The innocent look is no more fooling on a doll Woohoo than on a real Woohoo

I can honestly say that having drains removed was one of the worst experiences of my life It's not so much the pain as........ well..... mine were quite long and coiled around inside me, so the uncoiling was ...... 'unpleasant' is putting it very very mildly. 'Nauseating' also springs to mind

BUT! Those things went a long way towards saving my life, along with 5 units of blood from generous donors, so I really can't complain I'm just grateful that I'm still here and fit enough to complain
          *huggles you tightly* Indeed. Although that does sound grim

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *huggles everyone so squishy tightly*
          *squishy huggles you right back*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles everyone*

I'm playing with PS...but I have a doubt about English grammar
            Which is the correct form: "The pot of gold of the 12th precinct" or "The 12th precinct pot of gold"?
            *is confused*

(other sentences are welcome too )
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              He is

Yep. Bekkidoll might as well have had 'I'm trouble' written all over her face The innocent look is no more fooling on a doll Woohoo than on a real Woohoo
              You should know

*huggles you tightly* Indeed. Although that does sound grim
              Grim is the word But let's fact it, it was five tiny minutes out of my life - and I survived

*squishy huggles you right back*
              *joins in group squishy huggle*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              *huggles everyone*

I'm playing with PS...but I have a doubt about English grammar
              Which is the correct form: "The pot of gold of the 12th precinct" or "The 12th precinct pot of gold"?
              *is confused*

(other sentences are welcome too )
              Um....... *looks around for Josiane* ...

I'm not quite sure what it is you're trying to say Sil

Comment

ahah sorry
                An actor from Castle asked to make something for St Patrick day with him (Seamus Dever) or his character (Dective Ryan). So it should be something related to his Irish origins. The 12th precinct is the place where he works on Castle.
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

ahah sorry
                  An actor from Castle asked to make something for St Patrick day with him (Seamus Dever) or his character (Dective Ryan). So it should be something related to his Irish origins. The 12th precinct is the place where he works on Castle.
                  Ah, I see. So you could say 'The 12th Precinct's pot of gold'. Technically, you could say 'The pot of gold of the 12th Precinct', but it sounds odd to have 'of' in there twice and so close together

You could always make him into a leprechaun and say 'The Lucky Leprechaun of the 12th Precinct'

Hang on! Seamus Dever knows you how?

And that's rubbish grammar

Comment

Ah, I see. So you could say 'The 12th Precinct's pot of gold'. Technically, you could say 'The pot of gold of the 12th Precinct', but it sounds odd to have 'of' in there twice and so close together

You could always make him into a leprechaun and say 'The Lucky Leprechaun of the 12th Precinct'

Hang on! Seamus Dever knows you how?

And that's rubbish grammar
                    *has never loved saxon genitive*

No, he doen't know me, he has just asked this on twitter. it's a sort of contest
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*morning woohoos*

This is what happens when you have coffee ( I know) at 5:30pm to make sure that you can stay up until the end of the opera and then drive home safely. You remain up until 2:30am... and since I have developed an inability to sleep past 8:30 or 9am unless I've worked the overnight this means tea is in order, stat. *yawns*

Totally worth it tho for the spectacular night at the opera. I'm still floored. Just amazing.

I'm so so sorry for not catching up, but I really just can't wait to...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest, gorgeous, beautiful woohoos, I love you so so much!!!
                      (((Bekki)))

Aaaaaaand the Postman has just popped another lovely example of WooHoo love through my door!!

Thank you MoB, and right backatcha *huggles*

*huggles everyone*

I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I'm going to change up a couple of the photos on the header banner of my website. I think the one of me holding a baby is not sharp enough, so I'm going to change it up. I'm torn between these two. Could y'all let me know which one you like better?

Spoiler:

1st possibility-

2nd possibility- I'm leaning towards this one...

I'm leaning in the direction of the 2nd one, but would be interested in the opinions of you all, especially those of you who have that ps awesomesauceness going on.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB I think the first one is better because baby's face is much clearer and yours is at a nicer angle to the camera The background isn't so pretty though

And you've said you're leaning towards the first and second So obviously you can't make up your mind

Comment

MoB I think the first one is better because baby's face is much clearer and yours is at a nicer angle to the camera The background isn't so pretty though

And you've said you're leaning towards the first and second So obviously you can't make up your mind
                          Oops! Fixed that. Thanks Jumble.

And, yeah, making up my mind before caffeine? Can't be done.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *hi-fives Josi*

Lots of sleepy Woohoos tonight

Perhaps I shall sing you a lullaby...

*ahem*

Perhaps I'll leave that to MoB
                            Oh, c'mon, sing for us.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*

Just got home from the hospital after spending a bunch of hours in the emergency unit. My dad came home from work and couldn't breathe right. Since my mom still can't move with backpain, I had to take him to the surgery by myself. Long story short, they ended up having to call an ambulance, we got hauled off to the hospital, where they did some tests and stuff. In the meantime I had to keep in touch with my mother and brother who both couldn't come to the hospital. Long night and the kept my dad there for treatment and more tests. It's most likely a pneumonia, which is good, considering it could be worse. Crazy night.

So, some good healing WooHoo vibes this way wood be nice?
                            Sending good vibes and hugs your way.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Ouchy, Jann. I remember being brave and having one out under no pain suupplieed... stupid dumb.
                            *huggles*

*high fives Wendy*

*huggles Nad and sends healing vibes to Nad’s dad* (hey that rhymes!)*

*huggles Bekki*

Jumble, you are absolutely NOT allowed to die on or returning from anyhwerel. OK? Right? Gottit. Tell that daughter of yours to have more.... appealing.... dreams.

I am, as you may have figured out by the fact I have pre-corrected all my typos, stupid drunk. And I mean, 2x quad-alabama slammers... um, that’s about 16 units of... oh ffff...for cyin’ out loud who cares.
                            I just wanted to come in and squishy huggle you all and say thank you for the chocolates, of which I will post a picture tomorrow when I am, less... uh, yeah, how many units again....
                            Anyway, you guys. You have a knack you know. Tomorrow... *glances at clock* ...today is the 2 year anniversary of my lovely sister-in-law’s death. She died, as some of you may know, of almost identical causes as claimed her brother (my wonderful husband’s) life just 18 months later. Life.... just bloody sucks sometimes. Since then it’s been pretty much rubbishy gloom and doom followed by more of the same. Charles dropping dead on me.... hey let’s ice the cake shall we!
                            So I am feeling particularly sorry for myself today, and the chocolates really cheered me up – not to mention soaked up some for the... uh, yeah lots of units of... yeah.

So *squishy haggles* woohoos. I adore you all. You may never know how much just having (mostly via lurkdom) this place has helped me get through the last few months. I think it’s fair to say – and I probably have only really just realised this – I haven’t even got into the proper grieving stage yet; not really sure if I am capable of surviving it right now, but it helps a LOT to know there are people out there who care.

*squishy huggles to you all*

P.S. please nag me to do the ART award nominations tomorrow. I won’t mind.

*passes out*
                            squishy huggles to you

I'm so so sorry for not catching up, but I really just can't wait to...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest, gorgeous, beautiful woohoos, I love you so so much!!!

I got my package from the post office this morning and I opened it on the train on the way to Melbourne and I cried beautiful happy loving tears!

In my package was my Bekkidoll, with a little message from Amanda *fangirl DIES* and a pic of the beautiful AT5 woohoos and Amanda, again, signed, a woohoo badge all of my very own and a beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, heartfelt, tear-jerking book of bekki doll's adventures!

I couldn't feel more loved! I am the happiest woohoo alive!!! Thank you so so much, Cags for getting Bekkidoll signed and Wendy for my beautiful badge, and all you gorgeous woohoos for giving Bekkidoll the time of her life and Jumblie, Jumblie, Jumblie - oh how you made me cry! Thank you SOOOO much

*huggles so so tightly*

Ok...better go catch up now
                            Yay!

Woohoo to Wendy on the house!

Big thanks to llp who (sadly) is not coming to the Vancouver con but has kindly offered me her seat which will be vacant. Much closer to the front. Better for pics and for seeing all those gorgeous guys. Hmmm, now I think about it, I believe all of the guests are men.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

MoB I prefer the second pic

For the quote..in the end I chose something simpler. Your opinion?

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Big thanks to llp who (sadly) is not coming to the Vancouver con but has kindly offered me her seat which will be vacant. Much closer to the front. Better for pics and for seeing all those gorgeous guys. Hmmm, now I think about it, I believe all of the guests are men.
                                Sweet!

MoB I prefer the second pic

For the quote..in the end I chose something simpler. Your opinion?

One vote a piece right now.

Love your pic!
                                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 05 March 2011, 07:23 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X