*ahem*

Perhaps I'll leave that to MoB
    Now I want a lullaby...

Good luck with your AT5 photo book
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Good to see a lot of you ave a good weekend ahead of you! Yay!

My parents are leaving tomorrow but I went to the doc this morning and she took the drains out; hurted like hell!(I screamed from the pain) They were at least also 50 cm in my body Also finally got to see my CT-scan...my parents (and this new doc) were surprised I wasn't screaming from the pain because I should compare the size of it with a loaf of bread...apparently it was the entire right side of my body and thus pushing my organs aside! Anyway...it's gone now and that's all what matters
      Do still got the gaping hole in the middle from where the skin didn't heal together, but I'm allowed to shower...with that hole which I find strange since I get sick looking at it!
      Most important is that I"m on the mend and the doc said the hole will close within a week! (I hope that she is right!)

Anyway...back to my daytime TV

Ouchy, Jann. I remember being brave and having one out under no pain suupplieed... stupid dumb.
      *huggles*

*high fives Wendy*

*huggles Nad and sends healing vibes to Nad’s dad* (hey that rhymes!)*

*huggles Bekki*

Jumble, you are absolutely NOT allowed to die on or returning from anyhwerel. OK? Right? Gottit. Tell that daughter of yours to have more.... appealing.... dreams.

I am, as you may have figured out by the fact I have pre-corrected all my typos, stupid drunk. And I mean, 2x quad-alabama slammers... um, that’s about 16 units of... oh ffff...for cyin’ out loud who cares.
      I just wanted to come in and squishy huggle you all and say thank you for the chocolates, of which I will post a picture tomorrow when I am, less... uh, yeah, how many units again....
      Anyway, you guys. You have a knack you know. Tomorrow... *glances at clock* ...today is the 2 year anniversary of my lovely sister-in-law’s death. She died, as some of you may know, of almost identical causes as claimed her brother (my wonderful husband’s) life just 18 months later. Life.... just bloody sucks sometimes. Since then it’s been pretty much rubbishy gloom and doom followed by more of the same. Charles dropping dead on me.... hey let’s ice the cake shall we!
      So I am feeling particularly sorry for myself today, and the chocolates really cheered me up – not to mention soaked up some for the... uh, yeah lots of units of... yeah.

So *squishy haggles* woohoos. I adore you all. You may never know how much just having (mostly via lurkdom) this place has helped me get through the last few months. I think it’s fair to say – and I probably have only really just realised this – I haven’t even got into the proper grieving stage yet; not really sure if I am capable of surviving it right now, but it helps a LOT to know there are people out there who care.

*squishy huggles to you all*

P.S. please nag me to do the ART award nominations tomorrow. I won’t mind.

*passes out*
      sigpic

Comment

Whoa, so many things to catch up with.....

Sweet (and safe) dreams for Jumble

Sarai - don't drive...just drink.

Wendy - glad you got the house Woohoo!

Jann - take care, you are going to be sensitive for a while....no more poking from Dad!

MoB -yeah for the Opera!

Bekki - relax and hope your quarantine ends soon!

And for everyone and anyone I missed Big woohoo hug!
        sigpic

Comment

*tip-toes in*

I love you, my Woohoos.

*makes sure Joe pics are where they belong*

*makes sure Joe is where he belongs (w/ me of course)*

*leaves happy thoughts and gentle hugs for Woohoos to wake up to*

*tip-toes back out*
          sigpic

Comment

Mob, that's great news on the opera, though I have to say I never could understand what do people see (hear) in those things. To each it's own I guess

Wendy! Awesome news on the house!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooohooooooooooood!!!!!!!

Jumble, as many have said you are not allowed to die... and that goes for the rest of you as well.

(((Nad))).. *sending good vibes* and *huggles* It's never easy to even have a scare like that, let alone something else... so, keep positive and feel the love everyone is sending right now and hopefully it'll all be alright.

((((Jan)))) Been there, so know exactly how you feel. Just hug your dad and he'll be better... which is kinda ironic cause he's the one that's probably hugging you

(((Cags)))) I have no idea what to say, but I'm always willing to listen. And to give hugs, wish they were in person but I guess a virtual ones will have to do. ((((((((((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((LJ)))) and ((((Joe that's with you))))))

My fav aunt arrived today. Gosh it's so good to have her here... she makes everything fun, and the woman is 70 years old. When I grow up, I wanna be her.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*bounces in*

Most incredible night at the opera EVER. And I've seen a LOT of opera. Wow. So awesome. Natalie Dessay is a force of nature. She's such a teeny tiny thing too!

Definitely a Lucia mad scene in my future.

*feels inspired*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Mme Jumble: You are not, under any circumstances, allowed to die. Either going to or from Canada, or anywhere else. I think this means we have to inject you with some of Magnus' blood, but, you know...
                Nice idea, but I don't really think I'd want to be immortal - I'd have to watch everybody else die

I want to see what you came up with when you were drunk.
                Me too!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs WooHoos*

Just got home from the hospital after spending a bunch of hours in the emergency unit. My dad came home from work and couldn't breathe right. Since my mom still can't move with backpain, I had to take him to the surgery by myself. Long story short, they ended up having to call an ambulance, we got hauled off to the hospital, where they did some tests and stuff. In the meantime I had to keep in touch with my mother and brother who both couldn't come to the hospital. Long night and the kept my dad there for treatment and more tests. It's most likely a pneumonia, which is good, considering it could be worse. Crazy night.

So, some good healing WooHoo vibes this way wood be nice?
                *sending squishy huggles and healing vibes*

Well done you for getting him the treatment he needed. Must have been scary for you *huggles again*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                I love the penguins! <3
                Hope you didn't mind me breaking the news, it was just too good to sit on

Can I have all my boxes unpacked first?
                Yay!
                Because that's what Nottingham needs - WooHoos arriving and drinking the wine!
                We can sit on the boxes, just make sure you've unpacked the glasses

WOOHOOOOOOOOOD!

This may sound like the craziest thing to get excited about, but.... I get a bedroom!
                To those of us that know where you've been sleeping that's definitely exciting

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *tip-toes in*

I love you, my Woohoos.

*makes sure Joe pics are where they belong*

*makes sure Joe is where he belongs (w/ me of course)*

*leaves happy thoughts and gentle hugs for Woohoos to wake up to*

*tip-toes back out*
                *tackle-hugs LJ* So good to see you! *bounces*

I came in to pass on your message and find you've done it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Ouchy, Jann. I remember being brave and having one out under no pain suupplieed... stupid dumb.
                  *huggles*

*high fives Wendy*

*huggles Nad and sends healing vibes to Nad’s dad* (hey that rhymes!)*

*huggles Bekki*

Jumble, you are absolutely NOT allowed to die on or returning from anyhwerel. OK? Right? Gottit. Tell that daughter of yours to have more.... appealing.... dreams.
                  Ok, GOTTIT!! And I'll tell her

I am, as you may have figured out by the fact I have pre-corrected all my typos, stupid drunk. And I mean, 2x quad-alabama slammers... um, that’s about 16 units of... oh ffff...for cyin’ out loud who cares.
                  I just wanted to come in and squishy huggle you all and say thank you for the chocolates, of which I will post a picture tomorrow when I am, less... uh, yeah, how many units again....
                  Allow me....

Anyway, you guys. You have a knack you know. Tomorrow... *glances at clock* ...today is the 2 year anniversary of my lovely sister-in-law’s death. She died, as some of you may know, of almost identical causes as claimed her brother (my wonderful husband’s) life just 18 months later. Life.... just bloody sucks sometimes. Since then it’s been pretty much rubbishy gloom and doom followed by more of the same. Charles dropping dead on me.... hey let’s ice the cake shall we!
                  So I am feeling particularly sorry for myself today, and the chocolates really cheered me up – not to mention soaked up some for the... uh, yeah lots of units of... yeah.
                  So glad they arrived at an opportune moment and cheered you up a little I seem to remember receiving a well-timed box of 'squishy huggles' myself once

So *squishy huggles* woohoos. I adore you all. You may never know how much just having (mostly via lurkdom) this place has helped me get through the last few months. I think it’s fair to say – and I probably have only really just realised this – I haven’t even got into the proper grieving stage yet; not really sure if I am capable of surviving it right now, but it helps a LOT to know there are people out there who care.

*squishy huggles to you all*
                  I know exactly what you mean, it's been the same for me. We've found ourselves an Awesome bunch of very loving, caring and supportive friends here and I for one wood be lost without you all.........

Comment

...... and I guess we should just give a mention to the guy that pulled us all here together....

Me?

I did that?

Wow!

Yes you did! *huggles Martin*

Comment

Aaaaaaand the Postman has just popped another lovely example of WooHoo love through my door!!

Thank you MoB, and right backatcha *huggles*

Comment

*wanders in hungover*

Thanks for posting the pic Jumble. I just could not fathom out how to last night.

Who's that up there that you say brought us all together? What, that ugly creep with the skanky looking hands, dull eyes and witless grin...errr....of course that's what I really think of him... now, more please so I can really get to the nitty gritty critique of all his many faults... especially those horrible hands... oh those ugly ugly hands, preferably in actual motion...

*wonders if anyone is buying it*

*waves at 11 guests* Hi folks. We're super nice here. Come say hello!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm so so sorry for not catching up, but I really just can't wait to...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest, gorgeous, beautiful woohoos, I love you so so much!!!

I got my package from the post office this morning and I opened it on the train on the way to Melbourne and I cried beautiful happy loving tears!

In my package was my Bekkidoll, with a little message from Amanda *fangirl DIES* and a pic of the beautiful AT5 woohoos and Amanda, again, signed, a woohoo badge all of my very own and a beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, heartfelt, tear-jerking book of bekki doll's adventures!

I couldn't feel more loved! I am the happiest woohoo alive!!! Thank you so so much, Cags for getting Bekkidoll signed and Wendy for my beautiful badge, and all you gorgeous woohoos for giving Bekkidoll the time of her life and Jumblie, Jumblie, Jumblie - oh how you made me cry! Thank you SOOOO much

*huggles so so tightly*

Ok...better go catch up now
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *wanders in hungover*

Thanks for posting the pic Jumble. I just could not fathom out how to last night.
                            Amazing how alcohol blocks the memory, huh?

Who's that up there that you say brought us all together? What, that ugly creep with the skanky looking hands, dull eyes and witless grin...errr....of course that's what I really think of him... now, more please so I can really get to the nitty gritty critique of all his many faults... especially those horrible hands... oh those ugly ugly hands, preferably in actual motion...

*wonders if anyone is buying it*
                            No, nobody's buying it

I'll find you some handpics in a minute........

although I should really be sorting out/creating paperwork for the OFSTED inspector...........

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            I'm so so sorry for not catching up, but I really just can't wait to...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest, gorgeous, beautiful woohoos, I love you so so much!!!

I got my package from the post office this morning and I opened it on the train on the way to Melbourne and I cried beautiful happy loving tears!

In my package was my Bekkidoll, with a little message from Amanda *fangirl DIES* and a pic of the beautiful AT5 woohoos and Amanda, again, signed, a woohoo badge all of my very own and a beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, heartfelt, tear-jerking book of bekki doll's adventures!

I couldn't feel more loved! I am the happiest woohoo alive!!! Thank you so so much, Cags for getting Bekkidoll signed and Wendy for my beautiful badge, and all you gorgeous woohoos for giving Bekkidoll the time of her life and Jumblie, Jumblie, Jumblie - oh how you made me cry! Thank you SOOOO much

*huggles so so tightly*

Ok...better go catch up now
                            *bounces* So glad it finally arrived, I was getting a little worried

*huggles you back* It was great fun having Bekkidoll with us, she gave us all a lot of laughs! But next time dear Bekki, we all hope that you can be with us in the flesh, because I'm sure you're much better behaved than she was

Or not..............

Comment

Here you go Cags....

(yes, I know it's a beardpic, but you can see his hands )

(I know what you're thinking - it's a shortspic! But you can still see his hands.............)

(oh look! A beard/shorts/toolpic! Which shows his hands........)

(Microphonepic!!! Which he is holding in his hand....)

(Wetpic! Wethandpic? )

Ok, I'll stop teasing....

Comment

Morning all

Well I feel a whole lot more human for about 11 hours sleep...

Nad, sending you and your dad hugs and healing vibes. Hope he gets better soon!

MoB, so glad you had an awesome time at the opera!

Cags, sending you huge giant squishy hugs (and hangover meds ).

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I know exactly what you mean, it's been the same for me. We've found ourselves an Awesome bunch of very loving, caring and supportive friends here and I for one wood be lost without you all.........
                                *squishy huggles Jumble and Cags* It amazes me the difference that Woohoodom makes in all of our lives, in different ways and to different extents at different times. But it's a real blessing, for all of us, and such a special thing. *huggles Woohoos all*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                ...... and I guess we should just give a mention to the guy that pulled us all here together....

Yes you did! *huggles Martin*
                                What, that guy??

*huggles Martin* Indeed!

*squishy huggles Bekki and Bekkidoll* So glad you got her back! It was so much fun having her there with us, although I agree with Jumble, next time you should come in the flesh Amanda was very impressed with her too, although you'll notice she kept a tight hold on her in the photo... she realised she was trouble
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X