The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    First time I've seen this video! So funny!!
    Martin talking about the Arctic
    Oh yeah! One of my favourite vids

Comment

Good to see a lot of you ave a good weekend ahead of you! Yay!

My parents are leaving tomorrow but I went to the doc this morning and she took the drains out; hurted like hell!(I screamed from the pain) They were at least also 50 cm in my body Also finally got to see my CT-scan...my parents (and this new doc) were surprised I wasn't screaming from the pain because I should compare the size of it with a loaf of bread...apparently it was the entire right side of my body and thus pushing my organs aside! Anyway...it's gone now and that's all what matters
      Do still got the gaping hole in the middle from where the skin didn't heal together, but I'm allowed to shower...with that hole which I find strange since I get sick looking at it!
      Most important is that I"m on the mend and the doc said the hole will close within a week! (I hope that she is right!)

Anyway...back to my daytime TV
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann*

Glad to hear you're on the mend, but sorry that it's so painful

Comment

Thanks for the hugs Sarai! Docs just like patients to be in pain

I must say this also worked as a REALLY expensive diet! I'm 57 KG now( 127 pounds/8.9 stone) ...I haven't been this "light" since I was around 16!(I'm 5"7/1.71m ) Although I think I'll gain some weight back of that within weeks!
          sigpic

Comment

Blimey Jann, you have been through a heck of a time! Glad you're on the mend Keep taking care of yourself *squishy huggles*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann*
              sigpic

Comment

*gently huggles Jann*
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*massive squishy huggles Jann* Just you look after yourself

Just had Suz on the phone.......... apparently she had a dream last night..........

Suz: Have you booked a flight to Canada?
                  Me: No. I've booked a flight to Seattle.......
                  Suz: Good. Because I had a dream that you died on your way back from Canada...
                  Me: That's ok. I'm quite happy to die on the way back from Canada...
                  Suz: Jo and Rob didn't seem bothered, but I was upset because they wanted to do an autopsy and I didn't want them to do that until you were back in the UK.... I didn't want some Canadian doctor cutting you up....
                  Me: Seriously, don't worry. If I die on the way back from Canada I'll be dying happy.....
                  Suz: Usually what happens in my dreams is usually the opposite of what really happens...
                  Me: You mean I'm going to die on the way to Canada?
                  Suz: Oh, I don't know..... I'm confused............
                  Me: *headdesk*

Comment

Jumble You're one of a kind...I don't want to see any more dying...to or from Canada!

Thanks for the hugs everyone! Not too tight though...that hurts...dad for a moment forgot about all of it and poked me; I started crying from pain...I felt bad for dad since he felt guilty(had tears in his eyes) and didn't meant it! Poor dad *hugs him*
                    Good thing...we're watching Redemption...and it's directed by this amazing director I think some of y'all might know him!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Jumble You're one of a kind...
                      OMG! that is such a relief!

I don't want to see any more dying...to or from Canada!
                      Oh don't you worry, I don't plan on dying any time soon

Thanks for the hugs everyone! Not too tight though...that hurts...dad for a moment forgot about all of it and poked me; I started crying from pain...I felt bad for dad since he felt guilty(had tears in his eyes) and didn't meant it! Poor dad *hugs him*
                      Aw I know, it's hard. You feel so fragile and you wonder if you'll ever be right again. But really, you'll start to feel better soon And a month from now you'll wonder how you ever felt so fragile

Good thing...we're watching Redemption...and it's directed by this amazing director I think some of y'all might know him!
                      Oh, what? You mean that Martin Wood guy? Yeah, he's a pretty awesome director

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        OMG! that is such a relief!
                        I thought this was a known fact!

Oh don't you worry, I don't plan on dying any time soon
                        Good*glares*

Aw I know, it's hard. You feel so fragile and you wonder if you'll ever be right again. But really, you'll start to feel better soon And a month from now you'll wonder how you ever felt so fragile
                        I hope so...it's already strange to think how much I've improved since just after the surgery when I couldn't even stand up without help!

Oh, what? You mean that Martin Wood guy? Yeah, he's a pretty awesome director
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I thought this was a known fact!

Good*glares*

I hope so...it's already strange to think how much I've improved since just after the surgery when I couldn't even stand up without help!

*huggles Jann gently* Give yourself time. You've had a really rough trot, worse than most normal apendectomies, so you need to give yourself a break and take your time getting better. Then you'll be fine and able to enjoy yourself again

Comment

WooHooooood!!! Wendy got the house!!!!

Comment

Woohood for Wendy

*dances*

Comment

So Wendy...... next WooHoo party at yours then?

Comment

Working...
                                X