The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sounds like fun, I myself am off to see the small person tomorrow!!!

*bounces*
    Oh WOW!! Get lots of pics and give him a HUGE WooHoo hug!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh WOW!! Get lots of pics and give him a HUGE WooHoo hug!!!!
      Definitely

Happy Friday everyone!!

*cracks open wine*

Too early??

Comment

Definitely

Happy Friday everyone!!

*cracks open wine*

Too early??
        You're an hour behind me, so no, not too early

Comment

You're an hour behind me, so no, not too early
          Marvellous

Got some challenge art to do tonight, only inspiration is failing Somehow it seems a lot harder to do design all day and then come home and have any inspiration for PSing - hence the wine, who knows what could happen

Or, I could just go to the pub. 'Tis a quandry...

What y'all up to this glorious Friday?

Comment

Marvellous

Got some challenge art to do tonight, only inspiration is failing Somehow it seems a lot harder to do design all day and then come home and have any inspiration for PSing - hence the wine, who knows what could happen

Or, I could just go to the pub. 'Tis a quandry...

What y'all up to this glorious Friday?
            Me, I'm not up to anything...... but I am down to the bottom of the label on the wine bottle

I thought you'd have no problem with the challenge this week Unlike me, trying to crossover the same person

Comment

Me, I'm not up to anything...... but I am down to the bottom of the label on the wine bottle

I thought you'd have no problem with the challenge this week Unlike me, trying to crossover the same person
              The subjects aren't the problem, it's an idea, colouring, quotes etc... I'm trying to do something totally different as I kind of feel stuck in a rut with my art atm so who knows what could happen. I'll probably give up and just copy one of my older ones

Comment

I should be on The Chase. I seem to know most of the answers.......... although I do know it's a lot easier watching at home than being on the show........ but it wood be worth it just to get a ........um..... hug from Mark Labbatt

Oh what? He's a great big cuddly teddy bear... with a brain

Comment

The subjects aren't the problem, it's an idea, colouring, quotes etc... I'm trying to do something totally different as I kind of feel stuck in a rut with my art atm so who knows what could happen. I'll probably give up and just copy one of my older ones
                  I know what you mean. Mine do all seem to look pretty much the same lately I need inspiration..........

Comment

*flops into thread and curls up on couch*
                    Man I'm tired So glad it's the weekend.

*huggles Cags and Ben* Hope Ben's spots clear up soon and you can be released from your quarantine, that does not sound fun

MoB, the impromptu concert sounds awesome, as does the lullabies CD WTG you! And love the pics

Sarai, it is definitely not too early for wine (*grabs glass and holds out for filling*). Have a fantastic time with James this weekend, give him lots of cuddles from the Woohoos too!

Jumble, have fun with Lee and Joel this weekend!

*goes to sleep*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi* I'm tired too. It's actually quite hard work being stuck in quarantine with two children So much easier when we're out and about.

Can't wait to see L & J's reaction to the end of Hollow Men

Comment

*huggles Jumble and quarantined kids too*
                        Shows how tired I am that I completely missed you were under quarantine as well
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *huggles Jumble and quarantined kids too*
                          Shows how tired I am that I completely missed you were under quarantine as well
                          Aw! Get yourself snuggled up in your duvet and get some rest

I'm free now, just hoping Elliot will be past the infectious stage by Monday

Comment

*huggles Jumble and Josi*

*huggles Cags and Ben*

So excited was I about it being Friday, I forgot to say that

Get well soon everybody.

Comment

Thanks Sarai Glad that you're excited for the week-end - enjoy it!

You know what? I really LOVE my Making Wood Look Good sig! It's pretty!

And it's red........ and it has the neck.......... and the tool...... and Major Wood looking...... sultry........

*sigh*

Comment

First time I've seen this video! So funny!!
                                Martin talking about the Arctic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X