No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My S1 has arrived!!!! Thanks to (((((Sarai))))))

And Robin Dunne calls Martin, Marty... Whenever I hear Marty I immediately think of the Martouf, cause there's just so many fanfic where Jack calls him Marty.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Oh, just Martin coming and posting... can't find the post now but I'm sure someone has it bookmarked. [/quoted] If that had happened Cags wood have heard about LOUD and clear!!!

It's either the age or all the drinking *runz*
      Drinking? I didn't see me drinking on any of the vid footage Saw lots of other people drinking..............

My S1 has arrived!!!! Thanks to (((((Sarai))))))

And Robin Dunne calls Martin, Marty ... Whenever I hear Marty I immediately think of the Martouf, cause there's just so many fanfic where Jack calls him Marty.
      *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Drinking? I didn't see me drinking on any of the vid footage Saw lots of other people drinking..............

*shudders*
        Must be my faulty memory then

Just 'cause.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, just Martin coming and posting... can't find the post now but I'm sure someone has it bookmarked.
          Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. I'm sure I have it saved somewhere, don't remenber where though. But it isn't that important is it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. I'm sure I have it saved somewhere, don't remenber where though. But it isn't that important is it?
            Yeah, cause we we of course wouldn't die when we saw that...

Made this.

sigpic

Comment

Great quote Dee, and beautiful artwork

*huggles* just coz

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Great quote Dee, and beautiful artwork

*huggles* just coz
                Thanks *giggles*

*and huggles back*

I love it when Amanda does an imitation of how Martin directs. Zipppp ziippppppp zip zip zipppppp... zap zap zippppppppp zip zip zipppppp zap zap zippppppppp zipppp ziippppppp zip zip zipppppp... and then they die.
                sigpic

Comment

MoB, love the frame but really, did you have to use THAT pic of us all??? *hides under the bus*
                  I absolutely ADORE that photo. One of my favorite (clearly) from the whole weekend! What's better than a posse of woohoos pulling a Martin!Face??? Nothing.

Omg MoB! That's just AWESOME!!!!!! *bounces*

And the frame is soooo sweet! <3
                  +
                  Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                  MoB that is great. Outstanding job. You've got a great voice. Sounds like a great night.
                  +
                  Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                  Woohood, MoB!! That is AWESOME!!! Would it be premature to do a (nekkid)happy dance for you? *waves to wendy*
                  = Thanks guys! It was super fun! And I'm really excited at the prospect of getting to sing some original music, AND to sing again for another great cause.

I probs didn't mention that I am putting an album of lullabies together, did I? It's been a project that has been in the ether for about a year now and is starting to come together. I'm seriously considering having proceeds go to S4K. It's not going to be a chart-topper or anything, but since I have another income already, it seems like it would be an appropriate thing to have making money for kids in crisis, no?

Hope all the woohoos are having amazing days! <3 I'm off today. So pleased to have nothing to do because I'm working tomorrow night, which kind of kills the rest of the weekend and then my schedule is icky for about 10 days. Ah well. Such is life.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Hey Woohoos!

I just went to the Cornelia Street Cafe with an associate board member for the Brain Research Foundation so she could pitch the fundraising/awareness raising concert idea. I brought my headshot/resume/dvd as asked thinking it was just going to be an informational session. Well, wouldn't you know, the owner says to me, 'If I find you a pianist, would you sing something for us tonight?" I'm still super-cruddy, but was like, 'SURE!' LOL. I'm an idiot. Anyhow, he intro'd me to a composer who taught me a bit of one of her songs (kinda blues/jazz) and we got up and improv'd. OMG SO FUN!! I actually had never done anything like that before, but figured, hell, I've done baroque opera, it's practically the same thing! The audience loved it, and I just can't get over how fun it was.

The composer is this super-cool lady who asked if I would be willing to work with her on stuff, because some of her more involved music apparently requires a 'serious singer.' OMG YES! *G* How awesome was tonight? Very.

And then I came home and my frame I ordered for my AT5 pics arrived, so lookie what I have now:

Notice pride of place of the woohoos!

Okay... off to write, or something. *hugs everyone*

*dances out*
                    Awww....

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *wanders in*

*huggles LJ lurking down there at the bottom with me*

I don't got no stinkin' accent. I is West London I is. We speaks proper.
                    ok, that's really only funny of you know I live a couple of miles from Staines and you know who Ali G is.

That Bekkidoll.... sheesh, yeah didn't she get up to some crazy sh....stuff.

Awesome video Jumble, I will d/l the whole thing when I manage to get on here for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Sounds like everyone is having good weeks. Except Bekki - poobags for the fine. here's hoping Mr Postie brings you something nice some time soon.

Glad to see you home again Jann.. Take. It. Easy.

Belated Good luck vibes to Char.

Um... um... er... too many pages *brain implodes*

Ok here... busy busy... hence not been on. 1 week after half term and benjabubs has to have the week off school due to spots... possible chicken pox (although I am less and less of the opinion that it is and more likely some kind of multiple bites from some kind of critter I disturbed whilst freecycling the contents of my loft). Anyway, school have said not to send him in so he - and I - have been driving each other bonkers under quarantine all week.
                    Oh and the Woohoomobile went in for repair (and pleasepleaseIhopetheybloodycleanitforme). I got given this small red thing with two doors and a gear stick! I haven't changed gear for 9 years. I suspect they may need to fit a new synch mesh on it by the time I give it back.
                    Sheesh I forgot how abused you get driving small cars. Seriously rethinking selling the Woohoomobile after May now. What to do what to do...

So...what news good, bad, or Wooohooo inducingly awesome have I missed?

*huggles woohoos the world over*
                    I certainly did not notice any accent.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Soooo bored...

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

*sigh*

Comment

Soooo bored...

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

*sigh*
                        Hopefully you have some good plans for the weekend! Otherwise, might as well earn the money why you can.
                        sigpic

Comment

Soooo bored...

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

*sigh*
                          I don't think so.......... but I finished work at 2.30pm today, so I don't really care what time it is until Monday morning

Aw *hugs Sarai*

Comment

I don't think so.......... but I finished work at 2.30pm today, so I don't really care what time it is until Monday morning

Aw *hugs Sarai*

The senior photographer just said he can't be bothered to stay either so we're knocking off at half past! Woop!

Probably get a rollicking first thing Monday morning but it's Friday, the sun is shining so who cares

Comment

The senior photographer just said he can't be bothered to stay either so we're knocking off at half past! Woop!

Probably get a rollicking first thing Monday morning but it's Friday, the sun is shining so who cares
                              Exactly!

And I've got Lee and Joel coming over for the week-end so we'll be watching Sanctuary eps 9 and 10 which they haven't seen yet

Comment

Exactly!

And I've got Lee and Joel coming over for the week-end so we'll be watching Sanctuary eps 9 and 10 which they haven't seen yet

Sounds like fun, I myself am off to see the small person tomorrow!!!

*bounces*

Comment

Working...
                                X