The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    I just always assume it's Martin!!! I wonder why!
    Except that with Veritas I knew it was Amanda, so again I didn't look...

I find it worimsom that you dont' remember being filmed... *giggles* Also there's a great clip of Wendy and Josi doing the McGuyver joke...
    Oh god, I'd forgotten you filmed that too
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by [B
      Jumble[/B]] Thanks! But I do not have an accent

HA! See? Sil admits that I don't have an accent!
      Ha....Just wait until you get here! But then everyone seems to love a good English accent. It makes the people sound smarter (then they really are).

Oh - and that last comment was ONLY meant for Jumble!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I have that with foreign talent shows. All of 'em. Singers, dancers, ice skaters, top models, home decorators, more singers...
        I dislike thse shows with a passion (seriously, a lot of contestants can't even *really* sing!), but I love America's/ Britain's Got Talent and the The Sing off. And then there's the ''let's find us a chef'' shows... Love those too. I'm seriously addicted to the Aussie version of Masterchef... Slippery slopes.

Jerry Springer is a no go, though.

Oh and BTW...

I'd say only if we get a sung podcast/ DVD commentary to go with it!
        I'd take it any way I could get it! But sung podcast or commentary... I think it's more likely! And just the thought of it is more funnier! I like the way you think

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Oh god, I'd forgotten you filmed that too
        Hehe. Yup.
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *giggles*

I was "accused" of speaking like an American on the phone the other day! (by my dad)

And I've gone so low now with my daytime TV that I'm watching Jerry Springer
          Dear me....maybe you are sicker than I realized!
          sigpic

Comment

I find it worimsom that you dont' remember being filmed... *giggles* Also there's a great clip of Wendy and Josi doing the McGuyver joke...

I hate those "reality" shows!!! Be careful not to get hooked... I once started watching E! as a joke and suddenly I was trying to find out what will happen in the next episode with playboy bunnies.

Edit: On the bright side of television, Sanctuary S3 starts tonight!!!! I'm soooo excited, cause there's just something so special when you watch your fav tv show ON TV! hahahahaha Which is really hard for me to do since most tv stations don't go for the sci fi shows. Thank God for cable tv!
            Yay for Season 3!

*giggles*

I was "accused" of speaking like an American on the phone the other day! (by my dad)

Quick, pop in a Sanctuary or Stargate DVD before it's too late!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*wanders in*

*huggles LJ lurking down there at the bottom with me*

I don't got no stinkin' accent. I is West London I is. We speaks proper.
              ok, that's really only funny of you know I live a couple of miles from Staines and you know who Ali G is.

That Bekkidoll.... sheesh, yeah didn't she get up to some crazy sh....stuff.

Awesome video Jumble, I will d/l the whole thing when I manage to get on here for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Sounds like everyone is having good weeks. Except Bekki - poobags for the fine. here's hoping Mr Postie brings you something nice some time soon.

Glad to see you home again Jann.. Take. It. Easy.

Belated Good luck vibes to Char.

Um... um... er... too many pages *brain implodes*

Ok here... busy busy... hence not been on. 1 week after half term and benjabubs has to have the week off school due to spots... possible chicken pox (although I am less and less of the opinion that it is and more likely some kind of multiple bites from some kind of critter I disturbed whilst freecycling the contents of my loft). Anyway, school have said not to send him in so he - and I - have been driving each other bonkers under quarantine all week.
              Oh and the Woohoomobile went in for repair (and pleasepleaseIhopetheybloodycleanitforme). I got given this small red thing with two doors and a gear stick! I haven't changed gear for 9 years. I suspect they may need to fit a new synch mesh on it by the time I give it back.
              Sheesh I forgot how abused you get driving small cars. Seriously rethinking selling the Woohoomobile after May now. What to do what to do...

So...what news good, bad, or Wooohooo inducingly awesome have I missed?

*huggles woohoos the world over*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I have that with foreign talent shows. All of 'em. Singers, dancers, ice skaters, top models, home decorators, more singers...
                I dislike thse shows with a passion (seriously, a lot of contestants can't even *really* sing!), but I love America's/ Britain's Got Talent and the The Sing off. And then there's the ''let's find us a chef'' shows... Love those too. I'm seriously addicted to the Aussie version of Masterchef... Slippery slopes.
                I've never gotten into those shows so I don't see the appeal but I must be in the minority since that is such a majority of what is on. They put that on and cancel the shows that I like. Although I do like the Food Network challenge shows. Some of those cakes are unbelievable.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                  I've never gotten into those shows so I don't see the appeal but I must be in the minority since that is such a majority of what is on. They put that on and cancel the shows that I like. Although I do like the Food Network challenge shows. Some of those cakes are unbelievable.
                  Hmmm I like those darn Food Network challenge shows as well like Top Chef. Also the makeover restaurant ones as well. They are fun to watch. Need to go back to reading.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

I just went to the Cornelia Street Cafe with an associate board member for the Brain Research Foundation so she could pitch the fundraising/awareness raising concert idea. I brought my headshot/resume/dvd as asked thinking it was just going to be an informational session. Well, wouldn't you know, the owner says to me, 'If I find you a pianist, would you sing something for us tonight?" I'm still super-cruddy, but was like, 'SURE!' LOL. I'm an idiot. Anyhow, he intro'd me to a composer who taught me a bit of one of her songs (kinda blues/jazz) and we got up and improv'd. OMG SO FUN!! I actually had never done anything like that before, but figured, hell, I've done baroque opera, it's practically the same thing! The audience loved it, and I just can't get over how fun it was.

The composer is this super-cool lady who asked if I would be willing to work with her on stuff, because some of her more involved music apparently requires a 'serious singer.' OMG YES! *G* How awesome was tonight? Very.

And then I came home and my frame I ordered for my AT5 pics arrived, so lookie what I have now:
                    Spoiler:

Notice pride of place of the woohoos!

Okay... off to write, or something. *hugs everyone*

*dances out*
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Omg MoB! That's just AWESOME!!!!!! *bounces*

And the frame is soooo sweet! <3
                      sigpic

Comment

MoB that is great. Outstanding job. You've got a great voice. Sounds like a great night.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Anyway, I think I speak all proper and posh and well-received, until I hear myself. Then I realise I really don't
                          I can't believe how I sound on that vid I need to get someone to come and do a voiceover for me

*giggles*

Daytime TV = all part of the recovery process

I find it worrisome that you dont' remember being filmed... *giggles* Also there's a great clip of Wendy and Josi doing the McGuyver joke...
                          Just watched it, and do not remember any of it

It's my age, the memory is failing.........

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Ha....Just wait until you get here! But then everyone seems to love a good English accent. It makes the people sound smarter (than they really are).

Oh - and that last comment was ONLY meant for Jumble!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *wanders in*

Ok here... busy busy... hence not been on. 1 week after half term and benjabubs has to have the week off school due to spots... possible chicken pox (although I am less and less of the opinion that it is and more likely some kind of multiple bites from some kind of critter I disturbed whilst freecycling the contents of my loft). Anyway, school have said not to send him in so he - and I - have been driving each other bonkers under quarantine all week.
                          Elliot has chicken pox too, we could have quarantined together

If Ben only has a few spots, don't discount it being chicken pox. He may just have it mildly.

Oh and the Woohoomobile went in for repair (and pleasepleaseIhopetheybloodycleanitforme). I got given this small red thing with two doors and a gear stick! I haven't changed gear for 9 years. I suspect they may need to fit a new synch mesh on it by the time I give it back.
                          Sheesh I forgot how abused you get driving small cars. Seriously rethinking selling the Woohoomobile after May now. What to do what to do...
                          I haven't driven a manual for......... um......... about 12 years...... woodn't know what to do with it I say keep the WooHooMobile! I've also noticed the difference in how other drivers treat small cars - not fun

I don't think anything awesome has happened lately

MoB, love the frame but really, did you have to use THAT pic of us all??? *hides under the bus*

Comment

I had to go to Renton yesterday and I ran into a great apartment complext called Sanctuary Apartments. I wish I had the time to check it out. They are bigger and less expensive than the place I live in now and the name is fantastic!
                            sigpic

Comment

Woohood, MoB!! That is AWESOME!!! Would it be premature to do a (nekkid)happy dance for you? *waves to wendy*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *wanders in*

Spoiler:
                                *huggles LJ lurking down there at the bottom with me*

I don't got no stinkin' accent. I is West London I is. We speaks proper.
                                ok, that's really only funny of you know I live a couple of miles from Staines and you know who Ali G is.

That Bekkidoll.... sheesh, yeah didn't she get up to some crazy sh....stuff.

Awesome video Jumble, I will d/l the whole thing when I manage to get on here for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

Sounds like everyone is having good weeks. Except Bekki - poobags for the fine. here's hoping Mr Postie brings you something nice some time soon.

Glad to see you home again Jann.. Take. It. Easy.

Belated Good luck vibes to Char.

Oh, just Martin coming and posting... can't find the post now but I'm sure someone has it bookmarked.

Hope Ben gets better soon... and you two don't drive each other crazy

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I had to go to Renton yesterday and I ran into a great apartment complext called Sanctuary Apartments. I wish I had the time to check it out. They are bigger and less expensive than the place I live in now and the name is fantastic!
                                That has to be faith. If you were to move, you'd have to change your nick on Gw as LLP from Sanctuary.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I can't believe how I sound on that vid I need to get someone to come and do a voiceover for me

Daytime TV = all part of the recovery process

Just watched it, and do not remember any of it

It's my age, the memory is failing.........

It's either the age or all the drinking *runz*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X