• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    I agree with Nad about the accents!
    Especially for Josi and Cags

*hides under the bus*
    HA! See? Sil admits that I don't have an accent!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Heh

*nods* That Laurie... *shakes head*

Thought you'd mention that!
    You know me so well But I did leave the shorts response for you

Yeah, figured as much. It's so... there!
    Yeah....... sometimes I don't understand a word you type because your accent is sooooo .... there!!!

Comment

*yawn*

*waves*

It feels awfully early.

That's what I get for going to a show on a work-night.

*sips more tea*

*huggles woohoos*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Spoiler:
        I know, and I was about to do a Martinpicspam when my internet went down and I thought I was too late But it was just me, not GW

Just because we got away with it this time doesn't mean we can afford to be less careful in the future.......... GW is probably just playing with us, seeing how far we'll go................

Mwahahaaaaa! I've sent a little gremlin to all the WooHoo PBs with instructions to delete THAT pic

Wood Green! Been there many times

Spoiler:
        I think the question really is: Why do certain PTBs feel that nekkid pics are necessary to attract fangirls?

Martin knew we loved him loooong before he did the half-nekkid thing with the quilt.......
        which was totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated

Yes. What's wrong with that?
        And how was it?

Finally, the Pre-AT5 WooHoo Cocktail Party vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XHBoVkGf6Q

Does anyone have any objection if I make it public instead of unlisted?
        Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Awww! So cool! Thanks for making it Jumble!!!!

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        I wonder what Amanda would look like as a redhead?

I dunno. I mean, I just guessed that they couldn't do it all!

Spoiler:
        *sniffles* I suppose it's my own fault. The dvds are available, it's just so expensive to buy the whole set just for a few commentaries, especially considering that I've never really been interested in Atlantis. Never even seen an episode.

Aww, sometimes I miss the blonde. Not short though, she looks great with long blonde hair. But true, she is absolutely stunning as a brunette.

And look, my first multi-quote!
        Apparently not. I didn't even think that there's another director except for Martin.

Congrats on your first multy-quote!!!

Jumble thanks for the enlightenment on Brenton Spencer, lol, I checked him on imdb and he directed some of the shows I loved, but most importantly he directed Eulogy and Pavor Nocturnus! ((((BrentnoN))))))

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        OMG the video is so awesome! I squee'd when I saw the badge being given to Stuart though

I don't mind

EDIT: Thank you for the huggles and good luck vibes*huggles WooHoos* I'm a bit calmer now
        Soooo did I!!!! <3

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Jumble, I totally forgot you filmed all that! How hilarious to watch it back!

And I never knew Stuart got a badge! How fabulous! I hope you showed him the video

*huggles Jann* So glad you're home, and with your parents to take care of you

Dee, enjoy the wedding!
        Thanks hon, let's hope I will

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        These drains won't fall out believe me! I also got two bags on my side for the fluid that they drain I have to measure it each day and check if it doesn't look strange. The most annoying thing is when they took out my staples on one part my skin wasn't closed and they don't want to stitch it(more body foreign material that could infect me) I am walking around with some what an open wound(only a bandage on it) that drains and is thus yucky...but mom cleans it

Anyway it's nice to have the folks here and I am getting spoiled so that's good

Congrats on the '69s everyone and huggles to everyone who needs them!
        ((((Jann)))) Isn't it nice to have your parents there?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        I meant the return of Sanctuary. Much more excited about that.

This was from part 2 of the recent RD interview:

As an actor, what continues to challenge you about playing the Will character on Sanctuary? (from Jack)

RD - Seeing Marty Wood in shorts EVERY DAY! Please, could the man wear big boy pants just once? It’s not too much to ask.

LOL!
        *giggles* Thanks for sharing this EH-T!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Shorts ARE big boy "pants" right? Hehehe

*huggles Jann* Hope you're feeling better VERY soon.

I've got the case of the sniffles... I have to spend all of tomorrow doing my assignment and then Friday is when my sisters friend comes over.... oh my. Gonna go hop into bed quick and hope it's temporary!

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*
        ((((Wendy)))) It's this damn winder that just doesn't want to go away. Are you feeling any better this morning?

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Awesome vid, Jumble!!!

Nad's right, the accents are so great!

I'm thinking that poor little Bekkidoll was falsely accused! She was just sitting like a good dolly the whole time while everyone partied. *huggles sweet innocent Bekkidoll*

No hiding! *whispers* Try to wrestle the camera away from Jumble and get her antics on the vid too.

I feel like such a dufus. Until I read the rest of your post I thought you meant that Bedfordshire was an actual place

Laurie looks like she just did something very naughty and got away with it!
        Jumble's antics... you'll see them eventually I just have to remember to upload and send the vid to Cags...
        As for the Bekki doll, when the guys said that she was all misbehaved and even Amanda had to put up with it, they're not exaggerating!
        Last edited by Devilish Me; 03 March 2011, 05:16 AM.
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I knew there was something else I wanted to say

Congrats on '69 Jumble!!!!

Edit: and I want the whole vid too!
          Last edited by Devilish Me; 03 March 2011, 05:22 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hm. I'm struggling to comment without being rude to RD........

Nope! Got nuthin'.
            He was just teasing. MW and RD seem to have this wonderful teasing/torturing kind of relationship. Much like brothers. Like when RD is to come through a door and MW yells "dork" instead of "door" as his cue.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

He was just teasing. MW and RD seem to have this wonderful teasing/torturing kind of relationship. Much like brothers. Like when RD is to come through a door and MW yells "dork" instead of "door" as his cue.
              Heh. I love Martin even more now.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                And how was it?
                Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Awww! So cool! Thanks for making it Jumble!!!!
                You're welcome - it was fun

Apparently not. I didn't even think that there's another director except for Martin.

Congrats on your first multy-quote!!!

Jumble thanks for the enlightenment on Brenton Spencer, lol, I checked him on imdb and he directed some of the shows I loved, but most importantly he directed Eulogy and Pavor Nocturnus! ((((BrentnoN))))))
                What? You mean you don't sit on the edge of your seat through the teaser and the credits until you get to 'Directed by....'???? But..... that's the most important part

Jumble's antics... you'll see them eventually I just have to remember to upload and send the vid to Cags...
                What? You mean Bekkidoll's antics don't you? You weren't filming me

As for the Bekki doll, when the guys said that she was all misbehaved and even Amanda had to put up with it, they're not exaggerating!
                No, we definitely weren't exaggerating

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                I knew there was something else I wanted to say

Congrats on '69 Jumble!!!!

Edit: and I want the whole vid too!
                Thanks

Ok, I'll pm you

Oh I know they do

I'm just....... over-sensitive

Comment

*wanders in*
                  Hey Woohoos

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Jenn, the innocent woohoo, pops into thread... (I can say that since Jumble is slumbering...)

Y'all have been chatty, and hilarious, while I was away!

I just got back from seeing 'The Book of Mormon' on Broadway. Freaking HILARIOUS. I have now walked away from precisely 2 broadway shows in my lifetime with tears streaming down my face. The first was after seeing 'Mary Stuart' with Janet McTeer because it was absolutely devastating. The second? This one, because I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Josi- want to see it when you come to NYC? My treat. It's that funny. (I hope the humor is not too American) Do y'all get South Park in England?

*huggles all woohoos- good, bad, errant, present, naughty- everyone gets hugs!*
                  That would be awesome! I'd love to go to a Broadway show And yeah, we get South Park, so I should be prepared

Thanks! *squishy huggles MoB*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *crawls in* Hello

*huggles everyone*

Looked to find the postman today , and instead found a fine for $120! Doh Maybe he will bring fun things tomorrow!!!

*runs off to watch woohoo!vid*
                  Oh dear That's not the right kind of post

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I agree with Nad about the accents!
                  Especially for Josi and Cags

*hides under the bus*
                  Hey, why us?

*huggles everyone*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Hey, why us?

*huggles everyone*
                    Because you have accents, whereas the rest of us don't!
                    That'll teach you, you with your Librarian-posh accent

*runz*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 03 March 2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Because you have accents, whereas the rest of us don't!
                      That'll teach you, you with your Librarian-posh accent

*runz*

Anyway, I think I speak all proper and posh and well-received, until I hear myself. Then I realise I really don't
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*giggles*

I was "accused" of speaking like an American on the phone the other day! (by my dad)

And I've gone so low now with my daytime TV that I'm watching Jerry Springer
                        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome - it was fun

What? You mean you don't sit on the edge of your seat through the teaser and the credits until you get to 'Directed by....'???? But..... that's the most important part

What? You mean Bekkidoll's antics don't you? You weren't filming me

No, we definitely weren't exaggerating

Thanks

Ok, I'll pm you

Oh I know they do

I'm just....... over-sensitive
                          I just always assume it's Martin!!! I wonder why!
                          Except that with Veritas I knew it was Amanda, so again I didn't look...

I find it worimsom that you dont' remember being filmed... *giggles* Also there's a great clip of Wendy and Josi doing the McGuyver joke...

*giggles*

I was "accused" of speaking like an American on the phone the other day! (by my dad)

I hate those "reality" shows!!! Be careful not to get hooked... I once started watching E! as a joke and suddenly I was trying to find out what will happen in the next episode with playboy bunnies.

Edit: On the bright side of television, Sanctuary S3 starts tonight!!!! I'm soooo excited, cause there's just something so special when you watch your fav tv show ON TV! hahahahaha Which is really hard for me to do since most tv stations don't go for the sci fi shows. Thank God for cable tv!
                          sigpic

Comment

Say it ain't so. That is a very slippery slope, I've known a few that never recovered.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                              Say it ain't so. That is a very slippery slope, I've known a few that never recovered.
                              I have that with foreign talent shows. All of 'em. Singers, dancers, ice skaters, top models, home decorators, more singers...
                              I dislike thse shows with a passion (seriously, a lot of contestants can't even *really* sing!), but I love America's/ Britain's Got Talent and the The Sing off. And then there's the ''let's find us a chef'' shows... Love those too. I'm seriously addicted to the Aussie version of Masterchef... Slippery slopes.

Jerry Springer is a no go, though.

Oh and BTW...

@amandatapping Q3 - @pipie1 - will there ever been a musical episode of sanctuary, just the thought of Tesla singing...

@amandatapping A3 - We'd love to do one. Totally outside the box. It would be fun!
                              I'd say only if we get a sung podcast/ DVD commentary to go with it!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I blame it on my dad...he has the remote! I'm just wasting my time on my laptop...mainly on sites like loldogs, lolcatz and failbook

And on a musical episode...it would be...interesting...they're gonna do one for Grey's Anatomy this march and that's one I'm not looking forward to...it's just...strange!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X