X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    *huggles Jann*
    *huggles Bekki*

Hmph! You got somethin' against a nekkid Coopie?
    No! And I never want to

No offence Coopie, but......... just NO!!!

Bad, bad Jumble! It's not like anyone else has ever thought of Martin nekk...... um, what was I saying again?
    No, really, I never think of Martin nekkid...... that was just a slip of the tongue!

Er......

*nods* Pervs. All of 'em.
    *looks at previous comments*

Um.....

It's not pervy to appreciate a work of art!

Does that get me off the hook?

That's just my disguise remember!

Suuure, we believe you....

Yep!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Stop being so cryptic, the suspense is killing me!!!
    I told you, it wasn't me..........

Jann, so glad to hear you're back home and on the mend. I know so many people who have become ill whilst away travelling and their parents aren't able to get out to see them . Glad to hear you're feeling much better, just try to take it easy (well, easier ) and you'll be back to your usual 'innocent' self pretty soon
    What she ^^ said

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Oy, the internet at work is ruuuubbish!

Just wanted to edit my post to squishy huggle Jumble, Leo1 and Bekki and wave at the 6 guests () but it won't let me so apols for the double post
    *squishy huggles you back* Since when did we worry about double posting?

I've had trouble with the Edit button lately too

Comment

*squishy huggles Sarai*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      No! And I never want to

No offence Coopie, but......... just NO!!!

No, really, I never think of Martin nekkid...... that was just a slip of the tongue!

Er......

*looks at previous comments*

Um.....

It's not pervy to appreciate a work of art!

Does that get me off the hook?
      Nope! You're just a bad, bad girl! Hmm, I wonder if Martin likes bad girls......

I can't quite figure it out. Who is the angel supposed to be???
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Sarai*

Nope! You're just a bad, bad girl! Hmm, I wonder if Martin likes bad girls......
        What man doesn't? As long as we all know where to draw the line........

I can't quite figure it out. Who is the angel supposed to be???
        That was me in a former life

Which I'm trying very hard to make up for

Comment

What man doesn't? As long as we all know where to draw the line........

That was me in a former life

Which I'm trying very hard to make up for
          And you're doing a fine job

I was watching the episode 'Enemy Within' the other day and eventually I just thought 'Woah, this is making me dizzy'! and went to look who directed it.
          So who do you guys think, besides Martin of course , was Stargate's best director?
          sigpic

Comment

And you're doing a fine job
            Thank you *bows*

I was watching the episode 'Enemy Within' the other day and eventually I just thought 'Woah, this is making me dizzy'! and went to look who directed it.
            So who do you guys think, besides Martin of course , was Stargate's best director?
            Well I'm probably going to shock you all with this, but I'd say PDL It's no secret that I dislike the man's 'humour', but I can't fault his direction

Comment

Morning woohoos!

Sitting here with my tea, catching up. Beta'd fic is back, though I won't have time to work on it today because I'm going to see "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway tonight! SO EXCITED. I am fully prepared to LMAO for 3 hours. The show's in previews, so we have very nice seats for a very nice price.

Trouble? Us? Two sedate, older ladies seeing the sights? How can we possibly cause any trouble?

Although........ Laurie is now worried that I've given her a lot less time to plan......
              Hee! What was that you said about the people here actually knowing you? Do I have to flash that mischievous photo of you and Laurie that I snapped at AT5???

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Good day today Great dance class and a masterclass with Jason Robert Brown - amazing!!!!
              Aw! Awesome! Love his songs. (Stars and Moon, OMG) Was it brilliant? What did you sing??
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Absolutely no frickkin time to catch up. My job owns my life at the moment and appears to have no intention of giving it back any time soon.

Thanks WooHoo's for shooing away the black cloud or at least trying to but there are remnants still. *sigh*

Jumble was almost nekkkid !?!?! *faints*

We are doing a wine tasting for a local hospital that just bought two machines that are going to make life so much better for patients! One machine allows doctors to perform less intrusive surgery and the other aloows doctors to see 3D images of cancerous tumors and then apply radiation to only the affected area. I have to admit that I did a whole lot of crying (and here come the tears again) when I researched that one. If they had had that a few years ago maybe my mom wood still be with us. the radiation treatments were hell for her and in the end the cancer took her and it took everything from her. My last image of my mom is one that I truly hope and pray that none of you ever has to see with a loved one. I truly hope that one day every hospital has these two machines and that enough people give enough of a damn to help support the costs.

Sorry. Rant over.

Jann, I am so very sorry about your dog. *super squishy huggles*

Because i haven't been able to catch up, *super squishy huggles* to all WooHoo's needing them and to all other woohoo's just because we could all use a squishy hug now and then.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Morning woohoos!

Sitting here with my tea, catching up. Beta'd fic is back, though I won't have time to work on it today because I'm going to see "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway tonight! SO EXCITED. I am fully prepared to LMAO for 3 hours. The show's in previews, so we have very nice seats for a very nice price.

Hee! What was that you said about the people here actually knowing you? Do I have to flash that mischievous photo of you and Laurie that I snapped at AT5???
                  No

Comment

Hello WooHoos. I've been trying to come in when I can, but everytime I start, something distracts me. Thankully, I'm off work for a week and a half now, maybe that will help! *hopeful*

*huggles Bree* Thinking of you.

I love the photo of Laurie and Jumble.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Morning WooHoo's

Absolutely no frickkin time to catch up. My job owns my life at the moment and appears to have no intention of giving it back any time soon.

Thanks WooHoo's for shooing away the black cloud or at least trying to but there are remnants still. *sigh*

We are doing a wine tasting for a local hospital that just bought two machines that are going to make life so much better for patients! One machine allows doctors to perform less intrusive surgery and the other aloows doctors to see 3D images of cancerous tumors and then apply radiation to only the affected area. I have to admit that I did a whole lot of crying (and here come the tears again) when I researched that one. If they had had that a few years ago maybe my mom wood still be with us. the radiation treatments were hell for her and in the end the cancer took her and it took everything from her. My last image of my mom is one that I truly hope and pray that none of you ever has to see with a loved one. I truly hope that one day every hospital has these two machines and that enough people give enough of a damn to help support the costs.

Sorry. Rant over.

Because i haven't been able to catch up, *super squishy huggles* to all WooHoo's needing them and to all other woohoo's just because we could all use a squishy hug now and then.
                      *squishy huggles Bree*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Morning WooHoo's

*takes another deeeeeeep breath and blows really hard*

Er... at the black cloud, just to be clear

Jumble was almost nekkkid !?!?! *faints*
                        Emphasis on the ALMOST!!! I'd never inflict that sight on anyone

Sorry. Rant over.
                        Ah yes, the age-old 'if only' that haunts us all

Jann, I am so very sorry about your dog. *super squishy huggles*

*squishy huggles you too*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Hello WooHoos. I've been trying to come in when I can, but everytime I start, something distracts me. Thankully, I'm off work for a week and a half now, maybe that will help! *hopeful*

*huggles Bree* Thinking of you.
                        A whole week and a half? What are you planning to do? Apart from popping in here and cleaning up the WooHoo House every day that is

I love the photo of Laurie and Jumble.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                          *hugs Bree*
                          *hugs Jann for finally being home*
                          *loves how hugs can be supporting as well as happy*
                          *hugs WooHoos who needed hugs but got completely forgotten *

*tries not to see my version of Nekkid Coopie in her head when she closes her eyes*

And best director after Martin...
                          I think I wood have to say PDL as well. He's awesome. And I do like his humour.
                          ...just can't forget about the semi nekkid picture!

EDIT: And no, I have NOTHING against nudity in general.
                          I love nekkid as much as the next person...

Unless that person is, well... Any of you guys.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            *hugs Bree*
                            *hugs Jann for finally being home*
                            *loves how hugs can be supporting as well as happy*
                            *hugs WooHoos who needed hugs but got completely forgotten *

*tries not to see my version of Nekkid Coopie in her head when she closes her eyes*
                            Oh please! I'd just about managed to get that image out of my head

And best director after Martin...
                            ...just can't forget about the semi nekkid picture!
                            .... and now you've gone and put THAT image in my head

Sadly, for me, the abs don't make up for the icky humour

So........ how did Joe the Green Bunny take the news?
                            Last edited by Jumble; 02 March 2011, 06:03 AM.

Comment

First 2 pts are news, so they'll be down in, oh, an hour after their scheduled appt time. *sigh*

*massive squishy huggles Bree for work-life-pwnage. I feel your pain. I really do. I think my work might own my soul.

No
                              *puts away photo*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              1. And best director after Martin...

2. ...just can't forget about the semi nekkid picture!

EDIT: And no, I have NOTHING against nudity in general.
                              I love nekkid as much as the next person...

3. Unless that person is, well... Any of you guys.
                              1. I'm kinda going for Amanda. Yes, she doesn't have the oeuvre that the rest of them do. But her 2 are pretty awesome. I can't wait to see more from that side of her!

2. Whut??? I definitely missed something.

3. LOL.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh please! I'd just about managed to get that image out of my head

.... and now you've gone and put THAT image in my head
                                Sorry!
                                But um... In Dutch we have a saying that goes ''Shared pain, is half pain''. I'm not sure if there's an English equal, but there you go. If you share the images, it's less painful.

Sadly, the abs don't make up for the icky humour
                                Heh

So........ how did Joe the Green Bunny take the news?
                                I'm not sure. He eyed the doggy, said: ''Nice Tesla quote'' and muttered something about territory, kung fu and beefcake...
                                I tried to play the AT card, because Amanda usually works soothing, but I just can't tell. That Joe is a funny bunny you know...
                                Who knows? The pup might need stiches later or Joe will hug the suffing out of it. *shrugs*

*blinks*
                                I'm so lame. But I embrace it.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X