The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops in briefly*

Cray-cray. Leaving work soon, w00t. But gotta go pick Andi up at Laguardia.

YAY Jumble and Laurie causing trouble in Seattle!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm sorry to come in again and talk about myself again, but I just got released from the hospital Now in my own apartment....and my parents are here too...which is strange since I never expected them to be here!

oh and the negative was that my drains are still in since not everything(abscess wise) was gone on the scan! So...hopefully they're going out on Friday!

Any who... *huggles to all*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I'm sorry to come in again and talk about myself again, but I just got released from the hospital Now in my own apartment....and my parents are here too...which is strange since I never expected them to be here!

oh and the negative was that my drains are still in since not everything(abscess wise) was gone on the scan! So...hopefully they're going out on Friday!

Glad to hear you are home, sweetie. Let your parents take good care of you and heal up!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Leaves cookies for Jumble.

Thank you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Prices seem to vary by quite a lot depending where you look

Anywoo...... I'VE BOOKED MY FLIGHTS!!! WooHoooood!!!!! *bounces and does a silly happy dance*

Twelve weeks from this Saturday I'll be on my way to Seattle!

Um....... I'm scared

It'll be fine....... it'll be absolutely FINE!!! I made sure I got a direct flight so I woodn't run the risk of getting lost/missing my connecting flight/losing my luggage/whatever other evil might befall me at JFK/O'Hare/Dallas airports, so it will be FINE!!!
            Jumble, I have been flying all over the world and many times by myself. It is safer then driving so relax. I promise you that if you or your luggage gets lost in Seattle, I'll find it.
            Just think about having fun!
            sigpic

Comment

I had a surgery (I believe it was a hysterectomy) and they left in several drains. They eventually fall out so don't worry, it won't hurt.
              Just enjoy your parents being there and let your mother do "her thing." Enjoy it, some day you won't have it anymore and you will miss it. Having parents that love you and are concerned for you is a great thing to grow up with.
              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!

Please enjoy your time with your parents and allow them to spoil you a bit as you take some time to recover. It won't be long now until you'll be able to
                again.

*gently huggles Jann*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                  But what's wrong with a nekkid Coopie? Just picture it..........oh!....oh!no...no..no! Don't do it! Whatever you do don't picture Coopie.Nekkid.Dacing

Woodnight Jumble *nekkid huggles*
                  It was Nekkid-Coopie dancing with Jumble that was worrying me

Now if Martin wanted to get nek........ er......... *slaps self* .... bad Jumble!

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                  Oh, don't feel sorry for them! As a longtime Spencer I can tell you that they come here hoping to find things like a nekkid Coopie.
                  That's what I've always thought! I mean, why else wood so many guests be lurking here all the time?

I just hope that Amanda or Martin aren't those Spencers right now. Or they'll think that Leo1 is actually a half bald, middle aged man who likes to dance Nekkid
                  *waves to Spencers*
                  Are you now claiming that you're not? No wonder I get confused

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  *pops in briefly*

Cray-cray. Leaving work soon, w00t. But gotta go pick Andi up at Laguardia.

YAY Jumble and Laurie causing trouble in Seattle!
                  Trouble? Us? Two sedate, older ladies seeing the sights? How can we possibly cause any trouble?

Although........ Laurie is now worried that I've given her a lot less time to plan......

Glad to hear that you're back in your own place at last with your parents to take care of you You'll be able to relax now and just let your body heal itself. *huggles gently*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Leaves cookies for Jumble.

Thank you.
                  You're welcome

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Jumble, I have been flying all over the world and many times by myself. It is safer then driving so relax. I promise you that if you or your luggage gets lost in Seattle, I'll find it.
                  Just think about having fun!
                  Oh I'm not bothered about the flying part, that's easy! I'm only concerned about getting myself to the right plane and having all the right paperwork in place - after that it's a doddle

I know, logically, that there are so many staff at the airport that I can call on for assistance if I'm not sure about anything, and I know that you'll be there waiting for me when I get to Seattle....... it's just the 'idea' of doing it on my own for the first time that I find scary!

It'll be FINE!!!

Comment

Good to hear you're home and being looked after, Jann! *huggles*

*huggles the woohoos and the spencers*

Good day today Great dance class and a masterclass with Jason Robert Brown - amazing!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Watch out for the postman

Three down, one to go.................

Comment

oooh, really??? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bekki View Post
                          oooh, really??? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Comment

*huggles Jann*
                            *huggles Bekki*

It was Nekkid-Coopie dancing with Jumble that was worrying me
                            Hmph! You got somethin' against a nekkid Coopie?

Now if Martin wanted to get nek........ er......... *slaps self* .... bad Jumble!
                            Bad, bad Jumble! It's not like anyone else has ever thought of Martin nekk...... um, what was I saying again?

That's what I've always thought! I mean, why else wood so many guests be lurking here all the time?
                            *nods* Pervs. All of 'em.

Are you now claiming that you're not? No wonder I get confused
                            That's just my disguise remember!

Trouble? Us? Two sedate, older ladies seeing the sights? How can we possibly cause any trouble?
                            Suuure, we believe you....

It'll be FINE!!!
                            Yep!
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

Watch out for the postman

Three down, one to go.................

Stop being so cryptic, the suspense is killing me!!!

Jann, so glad to hear you're back home and on the mend. I know so many people who have become ill whilst away travelling and their parents aren't able to get out to see them . Glad to hear you're feeling much better, just try to take it easy (well, easier ) and you'll be back to your usual 'innocent' self pretty soon

Comment

Oy, the internet at work is ruuuubbish!

Just wanted to edit my post to squishy huggle Jumble, Leo1 and Bekki and wave at the 6 guests () but it won't let me so apols for the double post

Comment

Working...
                                X