X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*flops in*
    *squishes on the sofa and wiggles to make room*

Hi Woohoos

*yawns* Will catch up soon, I promise, right now I'm just going to snuggle in and nap
    *eyelides droop*
    sigpic

Comment

*runs in to hug the WooHoos, do a litttle nekkid shimmy and to grab some magic broccoli*

The order of those actions has yet to be established, though.
      *blinks*

Maybe I'll just hide under the bus instead, singing Beatles' songs
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Oma, carefully, so as not to wake her*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Another challenge entry.......

I think I actually like that one

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *bounces along with a silly big grin on my face *

And..... and....... it WILL be alright won't it? *bites fingernails*

I think I need one of those big labels like Paddington wears............
            It will be absolutely fine. Just don't forget your meds or your flight socks

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              It will be absolutely fine. Just don't forget your meds or your flight socks
              Yes folks, I DID leave my meds sitting on top of the aquarium when we left for Vancouver

Flight Socks - check!

*huggles Nad* Glad you've got your shimmy back

Comment

Yes folks, I DID leave my meds sitting on top of the aquarium when we left for Vancouver

Comment

Sarai! Your pm box is full

Comment

Anywoo......

I'VE BOOKED MY FLIGHTS!!! WooHoooood!!!!! *bounces and does a silly happy dance*

Twelve weeks from this Saturday I'll be on my way to Seattle!

Um....... I'm scared

It'll be fine....... it'll be absolutely FINE!!! I made sure I got a direct flight so I woodn't run the risk of getting lost/missing my connecting flight/losing my luggage/whatever other evil might befall me at JFK/O'Hare/Dallas airports, so it will be FINE!!!
                    *bounces and does silly happy dance(nekkid) with Jumble*
                    And yes, you will be FINE
                    Last edited by Leo1; 01 March 2011, 01:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorted, sorry .

Honestly when are they going to get the limit warnings set back up again?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                        *bounces and does silly happy dance(nekkid) with Jumble*
                        And, yes you will be FINE
                        *covers Leo with a fluffy towel* If you're still in disguise...... you know........ decency and all that

Yes, I'll be fine......... I'll just keep telling myself that for the next 12 weeks and try not to freak

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Sorted, sorry .

Honestly when are they going to get the limit warnings set back up again?
                        I don't think they are Maybe they thought by increasing the storage limit to 200 we'd be unlikely to exceed it? *shrugs* They obviously didn't realise how much chat goes on behind the scenes

Ok, that's the tenth time I've yawned in the last half hour - must be bedtime!

*huggles WooHoos*

Comment

*covers Leo with a fluffy towel* If you're still in disguise...... you know........ decency and all that

Ok, that's the tenth time I've yawned in the last half hour - must be bedtime!

*huggles WooHoos*
                          But what's wrong with a nekkid Coopie? Just picture it..........oh!....oh!no...no..no! Don't do it! Whatever you do don't picture Coopie.Nekkid.Dacing

Woodnight Jumble *nekkid huggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                            But what's wrong with a nekkid Coopie? Just picture it..........oh!....oh!no...no..no! Don't do it! Whatever you do don't picture Coopie.Nekkid.Dacing

Woodnight Jumble *nekkid huggles*
                            I was just lurking.
                            I was.

I now know what it must be like to be an innocent Spencer, wondering in, finding Nekkid Coopie.

*hugs Spencers*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I was just lurking.
                              I was.

I now know what it must be like to be an innocent Spencer, wondering in, finding Nekkid Coopie.

*hugs Spencers*
                              Oh, don't feel sorry for them! As a longtime Spencer I can tell you that they come here hoping to find things like a nekkid Coopie.

I just hope that Amanda or Martin aren't those Spencers right now. Or they'll think that Leo1 is actually a half bald, middle aged man who likes to dance Nekkid
                              *waves to Spencers*

Woodnight Woohoos.
                              *huggles Sarai*
                              *huggles Jumble*
                              Last edited by Leo1; 01 March 2011, 02:21 PM. Reason: got to go to sleep!
                              sigpic

Comment

Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? If so, the girl that plays the dead girl Alison was Grace in "Grace". Took me forever to remember why I recognized her face.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X