Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
    Suuure, we believe you....
    See, what she's forgetting is that too many of us have actually met her and know the truth

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Why can't I get my mind out of the gutter when it comes to The Five?? Why?? I'm a GOOD girl!
      At least you have taste on set your mind on going down that road.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Suuure, we believe you....
        I am! *covers up all M rated fic* Srsly! Oh wait...

I was going to work on my Magnus/OFC fic, but then this prompt came up and I got a vision of an Edwardian evening gown and Helen & James, and came up with something kinda naughty... Oops.

In other news, I booked my flight to LA in April! (Free flight on points FTW!) Going to escape work visit with my friends out there who I haven't seen since July. And, of course, Antoa, who I haven't seen since AT5 and am missing tons.

*giantly huggles everyone*

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          See, what she's forgetting is that too many of us have actually met her and know the truth
          *gasp!*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I am! *covers up all M rated fic* Srsly! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...handcuffsf.gif[ Oh wait...

I was going to work on my Magnus/OFC fic, but then this prompt came up and I got a vision of an Edwardian evening gown and Helen & James, and came up with something kinda naughty... Oops.
            Ah, accidental naughtiness... the best kind Can't wait to read

In other news, I booked my flight to LA in April! (Free flight on points FTW!) Going to escape work visit with my friends out there who I haven't seen since July. And, of course, Antoa, who I haven't seen since AT5 and am missing tons.

*giantly huggles everyone*

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/thKisses.gif
            Yay for flights and friends
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*gasp!*
              Oh don't pretend to be so shocked - we know what lies behind that pretty face of yours *nods*

Flights........ yes, I really need to book mine............

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                1. Ah, accidental naughtiness... the best kind Can't wait to read

2. Yay for flights and friends
                1. Will be posted in the next couple of days.

2. And just 2 months after that, Josie & Jenn take Manhattan!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh don't pretend to be so shocked - we know what lies behind that pretty face of yours *nods*

Hearts and flowers. *bats lashes*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hearts and flowers. *bats lashes*
                    *chokes* You call that hearts and flowers????

Heaven help us if you ever get down to the real nitty gritty

Comment

*chokes* You call that hearts and flowers????

Heaven help us if you ever get down to the real nitty gritty

*does bad TV CPR on Jumble*

And now that I've officially gone off the deep end, I must go into the city to put my head back on straight.

See y'all later.

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                        You're all icky.
                        *nods*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You'd do that to your (quote) WooHoo Queen (unquote)???? After what I just did for you?

And now that I've officially gone off the deep end, I must go into the city to put my head back on straight.

See y'all later.

[url]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x125/MidwifeonBoard/emoticons/bearhug.gif
                          Yes, get your head back on straight..... but make sure you enjoy the process

Comment

1. Will be posted in the next couple of days.

2. And just 2 months after that, Josie & Jenn take Manhattan!
                            Heck yeah! Can't wait!

And it's far more fun to be not innocent...

sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Perfect time for my favourite quote by Mae West

"When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad I'm even better"
                              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

1. You'd do that to your (quote) WooHoo Queen (unquote)???? After what I just did for you?

2. Yes, get your head back on straight..... but make sure you enjoy the process
                                1. Do what? *looks around innocently* There was a giant hug at the end! I'd totally give you a GIANT HUG.

2. Heh. True story: the 2 people I'm going to miss the most when I move to Vangroovy? My therapist and my hairdresser.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Heck yeah! Can't wait!

And it's far more fun to be not innocent...
                                I'll take your word for it.

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                                Perfect time for my favourite quote by Mae West

"When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad I'm even better"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X