Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    The X-Files
    Thanks. I must have seen him somewhere else though. Hmmm.

That's a beautiful and very tempting cake you made too. Yum.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Awesome singing MoB! I remember watching Diva's night a couple of years ago and this actress joked and showed us how a diva sing and how an ordinary human is allowed to sing, this is totally diva's singing!!! *giggles*

And I didn't know you are in a choir JOsi????

And Bekki sings as well..

Any other woohoo? Maybe we could start a band or something? And we could call it The Tools. And I'm gonna be a cheerleader! Weeee!

I sing too. I just limit it to when no one else can hear.
    I can play a wicked kazoo though.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Evening all

Back from a day of madrigal singing and slobbery kisses and smiles from my gorgeous nephew

MoB, fabulous vids, so good to see a bit of your performance! I think Glitter and be Gay is my favourite
    What could be better than music, kisses and smiles?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs WooHoos*

Holy Cows, MoB! that's some awesome singing

WooHood on the Big '69, Leo!

I sing too!
      *blinks*
      I use my powers to clear rooms and scare little people.
      Great! You'll be the finishing act!

Evening all

Back from a day of madrigal singing and slobbery kisses and smiles from my gorgeous nephew

MoB, fabulous vids, so good to see a bit of your performance! I think Glitter and be Gay is my favourite
      Awww, there's not a better spent day that that. I was at a kiddie b-day party all day today and had a blast! They're wonderful when they're not crying, lol.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Excelent! How about a compromise? You play the kazoo (had to google that btw) and when everybody leaves we'll leave you to your singing!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

MoB, enjoyed the videos! Fab!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm exhausted...but after 2 h I have 6 Word pages of nominations for the Art Thread Awards !!!!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by leo1 View Post
              I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

Spoiler:

Maybe Tropical Heat aka Sweating Bullets? Plus there's a bunch of movies where he appears as the bad guy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos!

No time today. I have been doing my taxes today. Not fun, but necessary. Plus, I am back at writing again and what looks like a lot of editing! But such is life. Just dropped in to let you know I was still alive and kicking, but way to busy to have much internet time.

Great singing MOB! Beautiful voice.

Oh and Jumble, even though it was a different area of GW....I believe your suggestion to help a fellow Woohoo to be most generous. Think it might work?

I shall return once I get the taxes gone and done with!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Awesome *bounces* So now we have four singers! We need someone to play some sort of an instrument... or we can just say This is the power of Martin Wood and bang at some cooking hardware.

MoB yet another beautiful demonstration of your singing...
                    re: bold-- YES THIS 1000X this. I mean, Martin's the director extraordinaire, right? He should be able to make a band of cuh-razy Woohoos look like the Rolling Stones, right? Oh wait, bad analogy...

(and thanks (((Dee))) )

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Holy Cows, MoB! that's some awesome singing
                    Gracias my little Dutchie sister. Yes, I have just adopted you.

1. Back from a day of madrigal singing and slobbery kisses and smiles from my gorgeous nephew

2. MoB, fabulous vids, so good to see a bit of your performance! I think Glitter and be Gay is my favourite
                    1. Oh yay! Best day ever?

2. Thanks! I love Glitter and Be Gay. SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN. Though I probs should have practiced with the Boa rather than just winging it, lol. But there are 2 great roles in musical theater that I always wanted to play before I die. I've done one, but Cunegonde is the other. She's just such a nutter. I really want to get my hands on her and give her a go.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    MoB, enjoyed the videos! Fab!
                    Thanks EH-T! *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Hello Woohoos!

1. No time today. I have been doing my taxes today. Not fun, but necessary. Plus, I am back at writing again and what looks like a lot of editing! But such is life. Just dropped in to let you know I was still alive and kicking, but way to busy to have much internet time.

2. Great singing MOB! Beautiful voice.

Oh and Jumble, even though it was a different area of GW....I believe your suggestion to help a fellow Woohoo to be most generous. Think it might work?

3. I shall return once I get the taxes gone and done with!
                    1. Argh. Taxes. I was looking at Turbo-tax today. Gotta get down to mine too. I'm a little scared!

2. Thank you.

3. Woohoo!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs through thread... in her PJs*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Hello Woohoos!

No time today. I have been doing my taxes today. Not fun, but necessary. Plus, I am back at writing again and what looks like a lot of editing! But such is life. Just dropped in to let you know I was still alive and kicking, but way to busy to have much internet time.

Great singing MOB! Beautiful voice.

I shall return once I get the taxes gone and done with!
                          I doubt it, but there's never any harm in trying

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          re: bold-- YES THIS 1000X this. I mean, Martin's the director extraordinaire, right? He should be able to make a band of cuh-razy Woohoos look like the Rolling Stones, right? Oh wait, bad analogy...

(and thanks (((Dee))) )
                          Indeed he is, and he can make us look like anything we want - but even Martin couldn't make my singing voice sound good

Ok, complicating the family tree again........ that makes us sisters too

Comment

Morning

Congrats on your '69 Jas!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Oh, is that a new banner? *right click - savez*
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Yay!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Ok, complicating the family tree again........ that makes us sisters too
                                The weirdest family. Ever.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Thanks ladies. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Oh, is that a new banner? *right click - savez*
                                Yeah. That C and L combination in small print? Totally weird if you ask me.

WooHood on the Big '69!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X