No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Woohoos More madrigal singing for me today, rehearsal no.2, so a brief stop in before I'm off out. Fa-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaa!

MoB, loved the video, so glad you've got some clips! And beautifully sung
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Bekki - I need to string the clips together for Glitter and Be Gay-- but here's a little snippet from "Summertime." I'll post Glitter tomorrow. It was my first time up on a stage in 7 years, so be kind.

Spoiler:

Very impressive.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

*waves*

Morning everyone! Up way too early on a day off, but I'm up, so might as well make the most of it. Going to go running in an hour or two. At least that's my plan.

Thanks for the kudos on the Summertime snippet. I had so much fun at this concert! Can't wait to do the next one.

Espesh for Bekki, but you are all welcome to see. I only have little clips because my friend's daughter was testing out her new dslr and the settings only allowed her to take a minute of video at a time. With that, she captured just under 4 minutes of "Glitter and Be Gay", so I strung the clips together in final cut and threw it up on YouTube. I'll pop the clip of my first song up there later today too. But for now...

Glitter and be Gay
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Awesome singing MoB! I remember watching Diva's night a couple of years ago and this actress joked and showed us how a diva sing and how an ordinary human is allowed to sing, this is totally diva's singing!!! *giggles*

And I didn't know you are in a choir JOsi????

And Bekki sings as well..

Any other woohoo? Maybe we could start a band or something? And we could call it The Tools. And I'm gonna be a cheerleader! Weeee!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Awesome singing MoB! I remember watching Diva's night a couple of years ago and this actress joked and showed us how a diva sing and how an ordinary human is allowed to sing, this is totally diva's singing!!! *giggles*

Any other woohoo? Maybe we could start a band or something? And we could call it The Tools. And I'm gonna be a cheerleader! Weeee!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm gonna do the lip syncing

Woohood! A 69 post! And right when we're talking about The Tools!
              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful singing MoB!!
                sigpic

Comment

OMG, less than 2 hours with my relatives and I'm more tired than after a day at work!
                  But at least they liked my cake!

Spoiler:

About singing...no way from me! Really! It's better for you! ....but I can be your manager
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I love it, MoB Amazing. Simply amazing.

I sing, too. I was in a gospel choir but it's just too far to get to without a car
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      OMG, less than 2 hours with my relatives and I'm more tired than after a day at work!
                      Awesome cake Sil!

Thanks for the love, y'all. Got the last clip uploaded to youtube.

I Wish It So
                      Spoiler:

Just got back from a lovely, beautiful, awesome run. (endorphins anyone??)

Now off to meet a friend for lunch in the city. *hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post

CONGRATS ON '69!!!!!!!!!!!! *iz wondering why there's no martin emotion on the offered ones...* Cause Martin wood totally go YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! hahahahah Or maybe not, but in my imagination he's sooo wooohoooing right now

Lip singing huh? Ok... well you could be like a mascot that goes on stage in breaks and sings Britney Spiers? "Ooops The Tools did it again..."

About singing...no way from me! Really! It's better for you! ....but I can be your manager
                        Yuuummyyy!!!!! *steals half of the cake and runz away* Thanks Sil!

And no no no, you can't be the manager... you'll be our special effect guy, uhm, girl!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I love it, MoB Amazing. Simply amazing.

I sing, too. I was in a gospel choir but it's just too far to get to without a car
                        Awesome *bounces* So now we have four singers! We need someone to play some sort of an instrument... or we can just say This is the power of Martin Wood and bang at some cooking hardware.

MoB yet another beautiful demonstration of your singing...
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Holy Cows, MoB! that's some awesome singing

WooHood on the Big '69, Leo!

I sing too!
                            *blinks*
                            I use my powers to clear rooms and scare little people.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Spoiler:

Someone said there would be cake! Nice!

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Evening all

Back from a day of madrigal singing and slobbery kisses and smiles from my gorgeous nephew

MoB, fabulous vids, so good to see a bit of your performance! I think Glitter and be Gay is my favourite
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X