Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    *sigh*

I still love you guys even if you are on the wrong side of the hair debate.
    But your hair is beautiful! *hugs*

Wendy can't you use your bank statement instead of a utility bill?

Comment

Yeah, Jumble, I'd definitely switch my phone off, too.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'd love to see the pics she took In fact I'm pretty sure she was filming us

And I'm with Andi too - your hair is definitely black
      Darn, now I want to see them, too!

And yes, I vote for MoB having black hair, too.

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
      Why is it that papercuts only seem to go in the creases of your hands and fingers?
      LOL. I don't know. Maybe the cuts merely create new creases and lines? Painful either way.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy can't you use your bank statement instead of a utility bill?
        I'm going to take my bank statement and the council tax one. That, or my credit card bill (which just says 0 on it, but still has my name and address on it)? I'm a bit worried it won't be good enough My mobile phone bill doesn't get sent by paper, O2 like to send emails, so, boo.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *sigh*

I still love you guys even if you are on the wrong side of the hair debate.
          Your hair, and you, are beautiful either way. People say I'm brunette, some people say I'm more blonde (but they on;ly say that in summer, so I'm guessing that's the sun!)
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aw thanks. I do like my hair. It's usually good to me.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

And yes, I vote for MoB having black hair, too.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll definitely post pics when it arrives

Wendy, have I missed something, what do you need all your important docs for, is it to do with the house?

Comment

I'm going to take my bank statement and the council tax one. That, or my credit card bill (which just says 0 on it, but still has my name and address on it)? I'm a bit worried it won't be good enough My mobile phone bill doesn't get sent by paper, O2 like to send emails, so, boo.
                That should be enough, it's only to prove you are who you say you are and that you live at the address you've given them And if the three of you all take a utility bill, that will prove that you pay them.

Your hair, and you, are beautiful either way. People say I'm brunette, some people say I'm more blonde (but they on;ly say that in summer, so I'm guessing that's the sun!)
                I get a little peeved at being called 'blonde' My hair has always had a natural red tint to it so I consider myself to be 'strawberry blonde', even though it does get lighter in the summer I guess I should just be grateful that the grey doesn't show too much

Comment

Back at you, MoB

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Thanks guys, I'll definitely post pics when it arrives

Wendy, have I missed something, what do you need all your important docs for, is it to do with the house?
                  Yeah. Tomorrow morning, we've gotta take them with ID and the forms to get check (like credit checks and such?) to get approved.

That should be enough, it's only to prove you are who you say you are and that you live at the address you've given them And if the three of you all take a utility bill, that will prove that you pay them.
                  I hope so. Thank you. This time is very different. Two years ago, it was a different system we went through for one, and for another, the way I looked at it was diffferent, I guess.

But flip side of that, this time feels better - we want to move.
                  So hopefully it's a good sign

I get a little peeved at being called 'blonde' My hair has always had a natural red tint to it so I consider myself to be 'strawberry blonde', even though it does get lighter in the summer I guess I should just be grateful that the grey doesn't show too much
                  You can see the red tints in certain lights and in pictures. I like strawberry blonde, it's very pretty. The hairdresser said mine was golden.
                  Last edited by m_wendy_r; 25 February 2011, 03:13 PM. Reason: poor wording! :(
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yeah. Tomorrow morning, we've gotta take them with ID and the forms to get check (like credit checks and such?) to get approved.
                    Aah. You'll be fine with what you've got, sounds like you're prepared. And they don't care about what's in the letters and statements, all they are looking for is the reputable company/utility logo and your name and address .

Off to bed, woodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Aah. You'll be fine with what you've got, sounds like you're prepared. And they don't care about what's in the letters and statements, all they are looking for is the reputable company/utility logo and your name and address .

Off to bed, woodnight all
                      Thanks

Woodnight *huggles*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I've put my picture of Amanda Tapping, Martin Wood & Damian Kindler up on my wall. Maybe one day, I'll get a whole wall of these kinds of pictures!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I've put my picture of Amanda Tapping, Martin Wood & Damian Kindler up on my wall. Maybe one day, I'll get a whole wall of these kinds of pictures!
                          A whole wall of signed pics? Why on earth wood you want that...........

Er...........

Comment

(((Wendy))) As are you.

Yes, fair hair'd gals are lucky with the greys. They are creeping in and I am forcing them to remain at bay with the help of a fantabulous hair dresser.

YAY! I never thought I'd go there, but I totally want to print and frame Dee's pic of my hug with Amanda from the charity auction. Something about it just makes me extra happy.

Okay. Off to the hospital. Hopefully I'll have the chance to chat with you ladies when I'm there. (Wishful thinking, I know...)
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

A whole wall of signed pics? Why on earth wood you want that...........

Er...........

You would know!

Because it would be awesome. And it's best to have things to look at on the wall, and I can't think of anything better
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*pops in*

I'm still in the hospital...I think they're keeping me hostage in here... According to my mom and dad I improved a lot today so that's good...
                                Still weak of course, otherwise I wouldn't still be here, but thankfully on the mend. The docs hope that they can release me on Sunday(which means I've been in the hospital for over a week this time around )
                                Bowels also started moving and boy did I notice that

Sorry that I didn't read a whole lot of your gals stuff but I just haven't logged a whole lot of time on the pc the last few days...partly because I'm in the hospital and partly because I finally have my parents around again and I must say it is wonderful to have 'em here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X