The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tumbles in* aloha woohoos

*huggles every little body in the crib* Crib? Don't ask...I'm odd today...

My friend gave me a stress ball adipose today! So very cute!!! (It's a cute little thing from Doctor Who) I am all full of happy smiles!!!

*tap dances away* eerrrr, dance auditions for uni tomorrow...I'm sure I will be back with fail!stories tomorrow afternoon
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      Woodnight, Jumble *huggles*

Jumble!! I still see you down there! Would it help if I promised you'd have sweet Martin dreams?
      Sadly not, but I slept well

So well in fact that I was still asleep at 9.30am ..... which is when Jo phoned to ask if I could babysit the boys tonight So much for my four-day-childfree-week-end Actually I don't mind because I haven't seen them for a while and they'll be dying to hear all about AT5. I think Lee has a little crush on Amanda

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
      I know I talked to you in Starbucks on Sunday. You and my mom were getting something hot to drink and we spoke of your love of Martin and how you came to really admire Amanda after meeting her at TSE. I hope that is enough of a mental jolt, as I am still suffering from jet lag. Gosh how I hated to come back to work this week!
      Ah yes, I remember you and your Mom Glad you found the thread - come back often *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Wouldn't you know it. First time I've had to get online and everyone is either asleep or off some where else.

Jumble - well at least you know where the book is even if you haven't read it yet. I still have hopes that someday, maybe, perhaps..... you may read it! I liked it!
      It's on my schedule for tomorrow

Welcome aboard kthomassg - we may sound a little over the edge, but we are harmless (usually).
      Too late to warn her, she's already met us

Starlover - Jann, glad you are feeling better and you got the room dissenfected from the little cold carrier! And I am sure you will enjoy having your parents around.

*Hugs* and *waves* to all the Woohoos and everyone else that wants one!

Oh and Jumble - You have been putting out some really super cool sigs recently. You have stepped it up a few notches!

Special *wave and hug* to MOB - our singing Woohoo!
      Thank you

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

When are you not?

My friend gave me a stress ball adipose today! So very cute!!! (It's a cute little thing from Doctor Who) I am all full of happy smiles!!!

*tap dances away* eerrrr, dance auditions for uni tomorrow...I'm sure I will be back with fail!stories tomorrow afternoon
      *crosses fingers and waits for success!stories* *huggles*

Comment

So cute! That sounds so adorable

Success!stories! That's what I have my fingers crossed for

*huggles WooHoos*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So sad to see Joe's office empty and forlorn

*hugs him*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            So sad to see Joe's office empty and forlorn

*hugs him*

Sad times
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Sad times
              Yes, but he's moving on to new things, which is good, and he'll still keep in touch through his blog

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Well, you were online and no one else was here! Besides, I hear you are running another charity concert...that is not only super cool but shows a very generous heart!

Well got to make some dinner...if for no other reason but my cats are beginning to look at my leg as possible meat!
                Heh. I passed out soon after that post. It was a long day.

Aw. Thanks. I am planning another S4K concert already, very excited, and I was approached by a trainer for some of the equipment in our hospital yesterday to do a solo show for the brain-injury foundation (I THINK that's what it's called -between running around like a crazy person and being sick yesterday, a few things went in one ear and out the other!) and of course I said SURE! I love that I can use my voice to help others. It makes me feel like I'm finally using my gift well.

Hope your cats got fed tho. I'd hate to think of you losing a leg!

Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm sure you will knock em dead!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  *wanders in after a quick catch up on the thread*

Geez it's been too long since I was here.

Not feeling particularly chatty or anything but I miss you all and have come back with open arms for huggling. (Hmmm. Maybe it's the huggling I really miss?) I love huggles.

I'm so glad everyone had a great time at AT5. I did get the chance to read a few posts in GABIT thread and I have to say, I really, really wish I could have attended. I just love that everyone had such a positive experience and feel and warm and fuzzy just knowing that you all did. I seriously need to consider adding AT6, or more likely the next TSE judging from my location and limited budget, to my expanding wish list. I've never done a con before but you're all making it sound too wonderful to pass on.

*leaves huggles and disinfectant for all the sickly Woohoos*
                  *leave extra huggles laying around the Woohoo house for everyone else too*

*blows kisses on her way out the door*
                  Nice to see you back!

Hello Amanda's WooHooers. I met a few of you there at AT5 and it was a treat. I hope to see you all again and to met more of you in the future.
                  Welcome! I don't think we had the chance to meet. Next time.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm at work....I should finish a report BUT I got distracted..
                    I'd like to buy the TV Guide Magazine with Castle cover, but on ebay it doesn't cost less than 20 $ with the shipping...so I was wondering if some US WooHoos could buy it and send it to me, pretty please?
                    I can pay you throught PayPal

Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Way to silent!
                      Has GW been down or something? *looks around*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Yes, but he's moving on to new things, which is good, and he'll still keep in touch through his blog
                      But... we had so much fun 'in' his office.

EDIT: Maybe the Sekrit Pages System kicked in. *nods*
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 24 February 2011, 10:46 AM.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        I'm at work....I should finish a report BUT I got distracted..
                        I'd like to buy the TV Guide Magazine with Castle cover, but on ebay it doesn't cost less than 20 $ with the shipping...so I was wondering if some US WooHoos could buy it and send it to me, pretty please?
                        I can pay you throught PayPal

Spoiler:
                        My mom and I both have subscriptions and I can send you one. Just need your info. Got it yesterday in the mail. Great article and Nathan is just too cute!

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Y'all all have great signatures. I'm a computer idiot unless it has to do with MS office. So, please tell me how I can create a work of art like each of you.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Y'all all have great signatures. I'm a computer idiot unless it has to do with MS office. So, please tell me how I can create a work of art like each of you.
                            A lot of us started out with no clue about artwork at all. The Artwork thread was started a couple of years ago so we could all learn together. On the first few pages there's loads of great beginners tutorials and we do a weekly challenge that you can try out. There's a free program called Gimp which is basically a watered down version of Photoshop (but considering it's free it's awesome ).

Alternatively you could head over there and ask someone to make a sig for you, just say what images and colours you'd like if you have an idea. But it's definitely more fun making your own

EDIT: I missed a '69

Comment

What Sarai said and to add to that: Lots of practice and a bucket of luck. *nods*

Congrats on the Big '69, Sarai!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

Just got back from viewing a house... um... about four hours ago. But we'd walked to my parents house and ended up in a heated argument after Dad said Lucy had said something and it turned out he'd got it wrong, but Lucy couldn't articulate what she wanted to say and it was all just tears and crazy after that. It wasn't loud and shouting, but it was highly emotional and everything was all backwards. After that, it was decided that our original idea to go for the house was just fine anyway, so we're doing that. Hopefully. If we get it.

If that didn't make sense, don't worry, I'm not sure it's all made sense to me. Dad should just butt out sometimes

/rant

*huggles WooHoos*

Congratulations on your '69, Sarai!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X