The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Not quite what I meant....... you really don't want me to draw you a picture do you?
    *giggles* Silly me, Ishould have known But yes, I think you do need to draw me a picture, just in case I'm still getting it wrong
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      *giggles* Silly me, Ishould have known But yes, I think you do need to draw me a picture, just in case I'm still getting it wrong

Trampolines are a definite nono

Comment

Now that definitely paints an interesting picture!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
          Now that definitely paints an interesting picture!!
          I thought it might

I.am.definitely.going.to.bed!!

Although I don't know why I'm bothered by how late it is since I don't have to get up tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that

Comment

Woodnight, Jumble *huggles*

Jumble!! I still see you down there! Would it help if I promised you'd have sweet Martin dreams?
            Last edited by Leo1; 23 February 2011, 02:43 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I thought it might

I.am.definitely.going.to.bed!!

Although I don't know why I'm bothered by how late it is since I don't have to get up tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, or the day after that
                WoodNight Jumble *huggles*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles wendy* Woodnight
                  Woodnight Jumble
                  Woodnight Spencers
                  *goes off to bed*
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome kthomassg *hugs*

Did I meet you at AT5? I'm not recognising the name so do you want to give us a clue?
                    I know I talked to you in Starbucks on Sunday. You and my mom were getting something hot to drink and we spoke of your love of Martin and how you came to really admire Amanda after meeting her at TSE. I hope that is enough of a mental jolt, as I am still suffering from jet lag. Gosh how I hated to come back to work this week!

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome!

Long Live Stargate

Comment

Welcome Kthomassg
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves*

Finally had a baby at 7:25pm. Awesome mama, adorable baby girl. Long day. Now I need to nom...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *taps nervously*

Mom and Dad will land within the hour(or now! ) I'm really nervous to see them again after 7 months!!! Also made some progress today...this morning for the first time something to eat(soup) and got to hear from my doctor just before lunch that I could have solid food so now eating some soup for lunch with an apple(didn't feel like a sandwich)

EDIT: Things keep looking up...because I complained about my err...roommate(loud/sick guests/annoying) my surgeon found me a new ...private...room
                          YAY for mom and dad! (and private rooms) *gentle hugs*

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                          Hello Amanda's WooHooers. I met a few of you there at AT5 and it was a treat. I hope to see you all again and to met more of you in the future.
                          Welcome! Don't know if we met or not, but WELCOME.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          *wanders in after a quick catch up on the thread*

Geez it's been too long since I was here.

Not feeling particularly chatty or anything but I miss you all and have come back with open arms for huggling. (Hmmm. Maybe it's the huggling I really miss?) I love huggles.

I'm so glad everyone had a great time at AT5. I did get the chance to read a few posts in GABIT thread and I have to say, I really, really wish I could have attended. I just love that everyone had such a positive experience and feel and warm and fuzzy just knowing that you all did. I seriously need to consider adding AT6, or more likely the next TSE judging from my location and limited budget, to my expanding wish list. I've never done a con before but you're all making it sound too wonderful to pass on.

*leaves huggles and disinfectant for all the sickly Woohoos*
                          *leave extra huggles laying around the Woohoo house for everyone else too*

*blows kisses on her way out the door*
                          You definitely need to join us at the next one. It's really a change-your-life-experience. I'm not kidding.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wouldn't you know it. First time I've had to get online and everyone is either asleep or off some where else.

Jumble - well at least you know where the book is even if you haven't read it yet. I still have hopes that someday, maybe, perhaps..... you may read it! I liked it!

Welcome aboard kthomassg - we may sound a little over the edge, but we are harmless (usually).

Starlover - Jann, glad you are feeling better and you got the room dissenfected from the little cold carrier! And I am sure you will enjoy having your parents around.

*Hugs* and *waves* to all the Woohoos and everyone else that wants one!

Oh and Jumble - You have been putting out some really supper cool sigs recently. You have stepped it up a few notches!

Special *wave and hug* to MOB - our singing Woohoo!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm here Laurie! At least for a bit.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Special *wave and hug* to MOB - our singing Woohoo!
                              *waves and hugs back* What did I do to warrant a special hug? I mean, I'll take it!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I'm here Laurie! At least for a bit.

*waves and hugs back* What did I do to warrant a special hug? I mean, I'll take it!
                                Well, you were online and no one else was here! Besides, I hear you are running another charity concert...that is not only super cool but shows a very generous heart!

Well got to make some dinner...if for no other reason but my cats are beginning to look at my leg as possible meat!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X