The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Hey don't blame the innuendo for the actions of minds that live in the gutter. The innuendo is only doing what comes naturally, it's an instinct and it can't be helped. I will swear to this in court!
    Great. Now we have WooHoos claiming that not only they are cute, but also that innuendo is innocent?
    *shakes head*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Gotta lead by example and all that...

But honestly, full out dirty comments have never been my thing. I prefer to make innuendos and let everyone's naughty imagination take it the rest of the way. Much more fun that way.
      Your comment was an innuendo all on it's own, so there was nothing left for me.
      I know

It's what we do.
      It's what we do.
      It's what we do.

It's what we do

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hm.

That tut wasn't suposed to be funny, you know...
      Well I'm sorry, but in that case you failed miserably - it was hilarious

But all kidding aside, I did like that sig and the tut........ I'm just still wondering how it ended up so PINK!

Purple I could understand. Blue I could understand. But pink??? Sooo not me

Comment

I've finally finished my three AT5 projects........ just need to write one more letter (the hardest one) and then I'll be off to the post office tomorrow to hopefully make two WooHoos and one Martin happy...... or at least a little smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Aw, you WooHoos are making my tear ducts work overtime lately, but in a good way

Just got a lovely letter from Wendy, together with some 'sekrit' stuff that she's made for me Thank you *huggles*
          Awww I'm glad it arrived In pieces, hehe, but there! *huggles*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Wendy, just read your con report. That was absolutely beautiful! Best report ever!
          Aw, Wow. Thank you

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          It's just the usual stuff really. Stuff all festers until it explodes. Some people in my family need to wake up and smell the roses and stop being so hard done by all the time.
          And I am feeling particularly sensitive today becuase I wrote the most enormous cheque out earlier... I mean £90k sized enormous. Quite possibly the biggest cheque I have, or will ever have to write. And funnily enough, it's not so much the size of the cheque that's bothering me so much as the bit I didn't add to it and the consequences of that. I've taken a massive gamble that I really hope pays off. If I can afford to do everything I want to do with money I have left It'll set me up for life and mean Benjabub's education (should he decide to got to uni) will be paid for too so give him a great start. It all depend son if I still have a job when the dust settles on this year's LA funding pot. If not then I'm going to be living on it and spending his inhertitance!
          Big things! *huggles* I hope it all works out the way you want it to

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          You mean there's ever a time that we don't?

Although I have to admit, I am rather disapointed that there's been so little couch bouncing of late. I mean, what the heck am I supposed to do with all these cusions. and I miss the bunny helmet. Oh how I miss it so... *sobs*
          Yes. Bouncing is what we need!

Are we calling all bad things ickybah now? That kind of takes away the ....ickybahness of it
          I always thought 'ickybah' was the not-so-bad stuff

Thank you for the good luck with my day/driving It went okay. I'm just glad to be finally home!

*huggles Jann* That child should not be allowed in your room I'm absolutely mortified. I hope so much that you didn't catch whatever it is she had.

I had more quoted... but it went poof....

Anyway, yes, Jasmina, Dee is most definitely awesome. Fabulous gift

And there's nothing wrong with innuendo!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well I'm sorry, but in that case you failed miserably - it was hilarious

But all kidding aside, I did like that sig and the tut........ I'm just still wondering how it ended up so PINK!

Purple I could understand. Blue I could understand. But pink??? Sooo not me
            Did you click on the music links? That could explain why it turned out pink?

EDIT: Wendy! ALL Ickybah is bad!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Awww I'm glad it arrived In pieces, hehe, but there! *huggles*
              Yes, that was rather odd But yes, arrived safe and sound, thank you

Aw, Wow. Thank you

Big things! *huggles* I hope it all works out the way you want it to

Yes. Bouncing is what we need!

I always thought 'ickybah' was the not-so-bad stuff
              I'd go further and say that ickybah is good stuff

*checks* No guests, so I can say that

Thank you for the good luck with my day/driving It went okay. I'm just glad to be finally home!

*huggles Jann* That child should not be allowed in your room I'm absolutely mortified. I hope so much that you didn't catch whatever it is she had.

I had more quoted... but it went poof....

Anyway, yes, Jasmina, Dee is most definitely awesome. Fabulous gift

Absolutely nothing wrong with innuendo. If there was I'd have nothing to say......

Did you click on the music links? That could explain why it turned out pink?
              Oh no, I know better than to click on your music links

Only when it comes from you

Comment

But...

Yes, that was rather odd But yes, arrived safe and sound, thank you
                It was just easier for me that way. You're welcome, I'm relieved they made it. *huggles*

I'd go further and say that ickybah is good stuff

*checks* No guests, so I can say that
                *checks* ... um, Jumble, it says 2 guests now...
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

We having another hug fest? *joins in and huggles everyone*

*bites knuckles to stop herself from making a dirty joke*

So, I didn't get to go to AT5, but Dee being the awesome Woohoo that she is made sure I got a little piece of it to keep. Thanks again hun!

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...c/slika2-1.jpg
                  Nice! Way to go Dee.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

But...
                    Don't take any notice, we all know the truth about Nad and her ickybah ways

It was just easier for me that way. You're welcome, I'm relieved they made it. *huggles*

*checks* ... um, Jumble, it says 2 guests now...
                    Uh-oh! Now there's 4 Oh well, they've probably been here before so they know what to expect

Comment

Oh no, I know better than to click on your music links

Oh good, 'cause there was a giant pink singing... thing.

Only when it comes from you

I feel I'm losing this thread again... I think there's something leaking from the gutter.
                      We need a plumber. And a carpenter.

Or... carpenters. *nods*

*sings*

sigpic

Comment

Great. Now we have WooHoos claiming that not only they are cute, but also that innuendo is innocent?
                        *shakes head*
                        It's a brave new world!

Absolutely nothing wrong with innuendo. If there was I'd have nothing to say......
                        See Nad. Innuendo is good for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't take any notice, we all know the truth about Nad and her ickybah ways

Uh-oh! Now there's 4 Oh well, they've probably been here before so they know what to expect
                          Yes. And they're probably snickering away and loving it

I forgot to say that a friend at work asked me today about taking part in a walking marathon for Cancer Research. She didn't want to go alone and so hopefully I'll get to take part in that when it happens - I don't think it's yet. I said yes without really asking when exactly it was.

EDIT: And I've been wonderfing whether or not O'd be physically actually able to do it!
                          Last edited by m_wendy_r; 22 February 2011, 02:32 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh good, 'cause there was a giant pink singing... thing.
                            Hm. Maybe just looking at the link but not clicking it was enough to create autosuggestion? These things work in mysterious ways

I feel I'm losing this thread again... I think there's something leaking from the gutter.
                            We need a plumber. And a carpenter.

Or... carpenters. *nods*

*sings*
                            *covers ears*

*hears the song from The Vid That Shall Not Be Named on the radio*

That thing is still haunting me

Comment

*bounces in*

Do any of us actually keep the autos we get? I'm sending mine on tomorrow
                              I did It's framed and on my wall

*shakes head*
                              Woohoo logic is not our Earth logic

I've finally finished my three AT5 projects........ just need to write one more letter (the hardest one) and then I'll be off to the post office tomorrow to hopefully make two WooHoos and one Martin happy...... or at least a little smiley
                              Yay! *bounces* And so glad that Jasmina's pic arrived too *squishy huggles Dee*

*bounces out to bed*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm. Maybe just looking at the link but not clicking it was enough to create autosuggestion? These things work in mysterious ways

*covers ears*

*hears the song from The Vid That Shall Not Be Named on the radio*

That thing is still haunting me
                                This would be the vid that I want to see?
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X