Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the 69 congrats They make my hippy heart happy

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hope you get over your "icky bahs" real quick. And remember this is one Woohoo who is going to return to the UK in August (even if I have to auction off my car) for the Peaks trip!
    YES! YAY! Can't wait until August!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Good idea!
    I thought so

See how easy it is to make someone feel better? It's just a simple banner, but as Amanda wood say "Made with so much love!" *huggles you back*
    It's not simple to me, though I can't explain that either. Thank you
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Oh are we? Sorry, I lost track

*gets back down on the floor*

You got up and you get back down?
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

You got up and you get back down?
        Well I didn't want to be left out
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((Sarai)))) Hope you feel better!!!

I find it interesting that we all had a bad day, lol. And I think Jann started it all (((Jann))) Kidding, just get better hon.

And I think Amanda deserves THE AWESOME before her name too!

Congrats on your '69 Wendy!!!!! The Awesome Wendy! *giggles* I changed my mind we all deserve THE AWESOME before our names. *nods* Yep.

*gets all those illusions of grandure* The Awesome Devilish Me! Has a nice ring to it. Me likes it!

Edit: Oops Jumble, sorry about the knee... not so sorry about the shoulder
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *crashes into the thread jumping on pile of woohoos on floor*

Still feeling icky but just wanted to say how much this thread and the people on it mean to me. Every single one of you is incredible and I consider you true friends. My only regret is how far we are away from each other and I really can't wait for AT6
            That sums up my feelings exactly! Oh, except for the feeling icky part - hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow *huggles*

EDIT: Woohood! Congrats on the '69 Wendy . Hmm, think I'd better head off to bed before I pass out. Woodnight Wonderful Woohooderific Woohoos
            For a moment there I thought it was Bekki posting

Oh are we? Sorry, I lost track

*gets back down on the floor*

Comment

Originally posted by Dee
              I find it interesting that we all had a bad day, lol. And I think Jann started it all
              Ah....my day is going okay Looks around to see if something is attacking soon. But I feel bad that so many of you are having "icky poo" days so I'm putting a request out there to "Get rid of all the "ICKY POO" stuff out there and send it Hmmmmm! Oh I know, to the "Far side of the Moon!"
              sigpic

Comment

Ah....my day is going okay Looks around to see if something is attacking soon. But I feel bad that so many of you are having "icky poo" days so I'm putting a request out there to "Get rid of all the "ICKY POO" stuff out there and send it Hmmmmm! Oh I know, to the "Far side of the Moon!"
                Oops! Sorry! Glad you are doing fine!!! (((huggles the good feeling wooohooo))))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

I find it interesting that we all had a bad day, lol. And I think Jann started it all (((Jann))) Kidding, just get better hon.

You're right, I've edited

Congrats on your '69 Wendy!!!!! The Awesome Wendy! *giggles* I changed my mind we all deserve THE AWESOME before our names. *nods* Yep.

*gets all those illusions of grandure* The Awesome Devilish Me! Has a nice ring to it. Me likes it!

You're not sorry about my shoulder?? But.... but...... it's my hugging shoulder, I need it to get better

Comment

Glad to hear you're not having a bad day, but you do realise that puts you out of sync with the rest of us?

Comment

You're right, I've edited

You're not sorry about my shoulder?? But.... but...... it's my hugging shoulder, I need it get better

Ohhh!!! I thought it was the other one!!! Sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

You're not sorry about my shoulder?? But.... but...... it's my hugging shoulder, I need it get better
                        Why does your shoulder and knee hurt? What happened?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I didn't want to be left out
                          *tackle!hugs*

Ahhhh. The Awesome Devilish Me.... Lady MoB...

Some Grand WooHoos.

And thank you

I like this plan! Lets do that. *joins in the making of this request*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Glad to hear you're not having a bad day, but you do realise that puts you out of sync with the rest of us?
                            Someone has to lead the way!
                            sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! I'm still laughing...

Jumble virtually hurt her knee and shoulder in the massive group wooohooo hug that someone started... hahahhaah Didn't you hear her scream while you were down there with us???

And I think JOsi is still on the ground... *picks her up* (((huggles)))
                              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh!!! I thought it was the other one!!! Sorry
                                Just you be more careful next time! *mutters something about youngsters having no respect for their elders*

I did something to my knee the other day, not sure what, but it's still quite painful. The shoulder? Whacked it against the doorpost earlier whilst grabbing Jess to stop her hitting the floor head first off the couch

Someone has to lead the way!
                                Ah good, we'll all follow you then

Edit: Wendy, if the injuries are just virtual, toss me some virtual broccoli will you? Best painkiller in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X