Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Artists?

Well... I sing, I used to anyway. That's an art form, right?
    I write.... there, that's my art

Bless you, Dee *huggles*. I don't bother explaining it to anybody really. If people ask, I just say straight up what it is and just ramble about how awesome it is. I get weird looks sometimes...
    EDIT: Though I love how you got him to be satisfied with it. I like this artist thing.
    I'm pure lazy....I just told everyone I was going to London to visit with my friends - and that was the truth!
    sigpic

Comment

I have had a horrendous day - family stress, baby stress, pain stress - and was feeling very sorry for myself..........

Then I come in here and see that Jann is back in hospital which made me realise that my problems are not so bad. I'm glad your parents are going to be with you Jann, not only because it means you will be taken proper care of but also because I can imagine they must have been worrying themselves sick about you going through all this whilst you're so far away from them. Let them spoil you - they need it

And then I see what Laurie posted on the GABIT thread, and although she made me cry she also made me realise what a very lucky WooHoo I am to have her and all of you as my friends. Somehow today's miseries have faded away and I know that tomorrow will be better.

Thank you Laurie, and thank you WooHoos, just for being you and always being there

*squishy huggles WooHoos*

Comment

WooHooooood!!!! Wendy gets the first of the new 69 banners that I made earlier in an effort to cheer myself up......

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          You made us the totally awesome badges!!!! And you do write beautifully! So there.
          Badges that I'm still making. I'm just gonna make a corner of my room into 'badge central' -

Thank you

I did explain it to him outright what it was, but every time he asks the question he expected some deeper answer... so I finally gave it to him. He's just totally insane... And I'm his daughter. That's perfectly sane.
          Oh yes... you are the Sane WooHoo, right?

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I'm pure lazy....I just told everyone I was going to London to visit with my friends - and that was the truth!
          That's pretty darn accurate

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I have had a horrendous day - family stress, baby stress, pain stress - and was feeling very sorry for myself..........

Then I come in here and see that Jann is back in hospital which made me realise that my problems are not so bad. I'm glad your parents are going to be with you Jann, not only because it means you will be taken proper care of but also because I can imagine they must have been worrying themselves sick about you going through all this whilst you're so far away from them. Let them spoil you - they need it

And then I see what Laurie posted on the , and although she made me cry she also made me realise what a very lucky WooHoo I am to have her and all of you as my friends. Somehow today's miseries have faded away and I know that tomorrow will be better.

Thank you Laurie, and thank you WooHoos, just for being you and always being there

*squishy huggles*

I'm sorry you've had a bad day, I hope tomorrow is heaps better.

I'm 100% sure we'll always be there *huggles*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And then I see what Laurie posted on the , and although she made me cry she also made me realise what a very lucky WooHoo I am to have her and all of you as my friends. Somehow today's miseries have faded away and I know that tomorrow will be better.

Squishy huggles right back at ya! And I only wrote the truth, nothing but!
            sigpic

Comment

*tackle huggles Jumble and brings down a couple of woohooos on the way*

I think we're all very very lucky to have found each other... That's poor choice of words... But you get what I mean
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

WooHooooood!!!! Wendy gets the first of the new 69 banners that I made earlier in an effort to cheer myself up......

]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/Wendy-determined.jpg

I'm not going to lie, this has made my day. I haven't been feeling well today - I walked everywhere... and for some reason I just feel really unhealthy, I did eat but for the past two days it's been nothing but rubbish and as some of you know I get anxiety about that. But a new banner? A '69? I get to be the first? Totally made me smile from ear to ear. This and what Laurie said and it's good

Thank youuuu
                *huggles*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I think we're all very very lucky to have found each other... That's poor choice of words... But you get what I mean
                  Not a poor choice my friend....only a correct analysis!
                  sigpic

Comment

*crashes into the thread jumping on pile of woohoos on floor*

Still feeling icky but just wanted to say how much this thread and the people on it mean to me. Every single one of you is incredible and I consider you true friends. My only regret is how far we are away from each other and I really can't wait for AT6

EDIT: Woohood! Congrats on the '69 Wendy . Hmm, think I'd better head off to bed before I pass out. Woodnight Wonderful Woohooderific Woohoos

Comment

And then I see what Laurie posted on the GABIT thread, and although she made me cry she also made me realise what a very lucky WooHoo I am to have her and all of you as my friends. Somehow today's miseries have faded away and I know that tomorrow will be better.

Oh Jumble, sorry you've had such a bad day Hope things will all sort themselves out soon and that tomorrow will be better.

*squishy huggles* We're all lucky to have each other

Yes. Absolutely

*huggles Wendy too* - sorry you've had a sucky day as well

Edit: and *huggles Sarai* Feel better soon! And yes, what you said as well This group of people is an incredibly special thing, and like the rest of you, I feel blessed to have you all in my life
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Truthful words are never a poor choice! *huggles*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Still feeling icky but just wanted to say how much this thread and the people on it mean to me. Every single one of you is incredible and I consider you true friends. My only regret is how far we are away from each other and I really can't wait for AT6
                        I hope you feel better soon.

Yes. We need a WooHoo village. I really can't wait for the Peak District holiday! *huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Josi *huggles* It's just me being anxious over food and health I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll forget about it. I'm okay

Though... I think we're all in a WooHoo pile on the floor after Sarai tackled us...
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

EDIT: Woohood! Congrats on the '69 Wendy . Hmm, think I'd better head off to bed before I pass out. Woodnight Wonderful Woohooderific Woohoos
                            Hope you get over your "icky bahs" real quick. And remember this is one Woohoo who is going to return to the UK in August (even if I have to auction off my car) for the Peaks trip!
                            sigpic

Comment

Badges that I'm still making. I'm just gonna make a corner of my room into 'badge central' -
                              Good idea!

Thank you

Oh yes... you are the Sane WooHoo, right?

That's pretty darn accurate

*squishy huggles*

I'm sorry you've had a bad day, I hope tomorrow is heaps better.

I'm 100% sure we'll always be there *huggles*
                              Thank you, I'm feeling better already

Squishy huggles right back at ya! And I only wrote the truth, nothing but!
                              Thank you *mops tears*

Hey! Watch out for the knee, and the shoulder....... just when they were starting to feel better

Indeed we are! And look who brought us together - we owe a HUGE BIG THANK YOU to The Awsome Martin Wood

Oh, and to The Awesome Amanda Tapping as well

I'm not going to lie, this has made my day. I haven't been feeling well today - I walked everywhere... and for some reason I just feel really unhealthy, I did eat but for the past two days it's been nothing but rubbish and as some of you know I get anxiety about that. But a new banner? A '69? I get to be the first? Totally made me smile from ear to ear. This and what Laurie said and it's good

Thank youuuu
                              *huggles*
                              See how easy it is to make someone feel better? It's just a simple banner, but as Amanda wood say "Made with so much love!" *huggles you back*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 21 February 2011, 01:51 PM. Reason: Had to make Amanda AWESOME!!!

Comment

Thanks Josi *huggles* It's just me being anxious over food and health I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll forget about it. I'm okay

Though... I think we're all in a WooHoo pile on the floor after Sarai tackled us...
                                Oh are we? Sorry, I lost track

*gets back down on the floor*

Hope you get over your "icky bahs" real quick. And remember this is one Woohoo who is going to return to the UK in August (even if I have to auction off my car) for the Peaks trip!
                                Woohood!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X