No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs for EH-T* I'm sorry there has been bad news.

As for it being some time before TSE2... I'm actually glad, I have time to save money!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Maybe not popular so much as just "hey, I know her". And yes, we Canadians are polite so we would never say anything regarding the poor behaviour of certain dolls.

Hey, I am all for another TSE as soon as possible. But we know it isn't happening this year and with AT6 in 2012 I don't see Gabit being able to do it in the same year. Still, hope is a good thing.
      Is AT6 definitely in 2012? I thought they hadn't decided definitely yet

GABIT could do it if the events were spaced well apart, surely? *clings to hope* More than a two year gap between TSE's wood be...... difficult to bear

Comment

*bounces back in*

Well, I can report that I have spent the afternoon being terribly cultured and lady-like singing madrigals (and totally didn't crack up at a misprint on the alto line while they were trying to get a tricky bit together ), so there, all you who have been casting aspersions on my abilities in that respect

Originally posted by llp View Post
        All right young ladies (& I mean Sarai and Josiane and that includes you too JUMBLE) - enough of this post AT5 bickering. I will have none of this from the Woohoos. Now, go to your corners with your glasses of wine, or broccoli or even milk and sit there for 1 minute and behave.

Hmmmm there is an advantage to being older sometimes!
        The naughty corner has wine and broccoli? Now there's no reason not to misbehave

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *sigh*

What do you do when you see your child in a no-win situation from which only a drastic decision can possibly bring about her escape?

You bite your tongue, sit on your hands and put all your faith in her ability to work it out herself.

But it's bloody hard
        *hugs*

Been MIA again. Unfortunately, came home to some bad news and have been dealing with that.

Just wanted to say how lovely it was (not to mention hilarious) to meet the Woohoos at AT5. So glad we got to have lunch together (although that Bekkidoll would not stop drinking). My sincere apologies for not spending more time with the Woohoos. The more Gabit events one attends, the more friends one makes. It then becomes a major juggling act to try and see everyone (and still satisfy AT's need for a photo with me, some quality auction time together, etc). I can think of only one solution to this problem. You will all have to make every Gabit event from now on.

Hugs to you all.
        And *hugs* to you too! Sorry about your bad news, but it was fabulous to spend time with you at AT5 as well
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is AT6 definitely in 2012? I thought they hadn't decided definitely yet

GABIT could do it if the events were spaced well apart, surely? *clings to hope* More than a two year gap between TSE's wood be...... difficult to bear
          I think it's going to be 16-18 months from now?? I don't actually know. Has a TSE2 been announced? If it hasn't, then maybe it stands to reason that AT6 will be first? I'm not sure how it works to be perfectly honest!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

The naughty corner has wine and broccoli? Now there's no reason not to misbehave
            Yes. It would be better if it was hung just above you, just out of reach. That way it really is a naughty corner... Or maybe the point is to be naughty IN the corner, so you need the wine and broccoli?
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I think it's going to be 16-18 months from now?? I don't actually know. Has a TSE2 been announced? If it hasn't, then maybe it stands to reason that AT6 will be first? I'm not sure how it works to be perfectly honest!
              No announcement has been made for either as far as I know. I was hoping that with 18months+ between AT's that wood leave room for another TSE. That wood seem fair to me.

Now I'm depressed

Comment

No announcement has been made for either as far as I know. I was hoping that with 18months+ between AT's that wood leave room for another TSE. That wood seem fair to me.

Now I'm depressed
                I mean, like at AT5, they said 'coming soon, AT6'... did they do that for a TSE2?

I genuinely don't know how it works, but I imagine it's a lot of hard work. But I can't see why they can't both happen in the same year. It wasn't a year between them this time, I think? I suppose it depends on their time :/

EDIT: *huggles* Just because we don't know when, doesn't mean it won't be. Live in hope.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I mean, like at AT5, they said 'coming soon, AT6'... did they do that for a TSE2?
                  No, but then you have to remember that it was the first one, and they had no idea that it wood be that successful so probably hadn't thought about the 'next' one.

I genuinely don't know how it works, but I imagine it's a lot of hard work. But I can't see why they can't both happen in the same year. It wasn't a year between them this time, I think? I suppose it depends on their time :/

EDIT: *huggles* Just because we don't know when, doesn't mean it won't be. Live in hope.
                  It depends on so many things..... availability of the cast and crew for TSE2, availability of Amanda for AT6, when they're done shooting .... whatever they're shooting... what trips they've got planned (like the one to Tokyo), which other cons they're appearing at (ie ComicCon), etc etc etc...

It's not looking hopeful is it?

I'm sure they'll want to do another TSE, if only for the fact that the first one raised so much money for S4K, and really they all seemed to enjoy it so much......

Thinkpositivethinkpositivethinkpositive.........

There must be another one - Martin has to want to meet more of his WooHoos, right? And he has to want to see me again and give me another one of his AWESOME hugs, right?

Comment

*hugs EH-T for the bad news*
                    *hugs Jumble*
                    *hugs WooHoos*

The S Word? Sekrit? Sucky? Sonorific? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

*iz innocently confused*

I can't believe The WooHoodStock Administration is encouraging such lascivious behaviour!!!

Ickybah Nad, ICKYBAH!!!!

Let me just sigh in response?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

I missed Lady on the Parkbench!!!!!
                    Don't encourage her. I think she reads the thread...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Me too. Wood it be appropriate to thunk the Woohoodstock Administration?
                    Never.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sure they'll want to do another TSE, if only for the fact that the first one raised so much money for S4K, and really they all seemed to enjoy it so much......

Thinkpositivethinkpositivethinkpositive.........

There must be another one - Martin has to want to meet more of his WooHoos, right? And he has to want to see me again and give me another one of his AWESOME hugs, right?

YES. I think there will be another one! Like you say, it achieved a lot

*huggles*

All we can do is hope, and think there could be one. No one knows so it's anybody's guess, but I like to think there will be one.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs Jumble*
                        *hugs WooHoos*

Nad said the 'S' word!!!!!

YES. I think there will be another one! Like you say, it achieved a lot

*huggles*

All we can do is hope, and think there could be one. No one knows so it's anybody's guess, but I like to think there will be one.
                        I have to believe there will, because the thought of never...... that's just....

I think I've got a bad dose of post-con blues

Comment

*huggles Jumble*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squishy huggles Jumble*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles [b]Jumble[\b]* You are a good mom!

*huggles EH-T for bad news*

got slam-tackled from behind by an out of control n00b on my last run down the mountain, so I am waiting for the motrin to kick in while Andi takes a last couple of runs. Conditions are horrid today- super icy. Ah well, win some, lose some. Home for dinner, at least.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs Jumble*
                                *hugs WooHoos*

Don't encourage her. I think she reads the thread...

Never.
                                Huge MASSIVE HUGGS TO THE LADY ON THE PARKBEANCH!!! You're awesome!!!!

Been MIA again. Unfortunately, came home to some bad news and have been dealing with that.

Just wanted to say how lovely it was (not to mention hilarious) to meet the Woohoos at AT5. So glad we got to have lunch together (although that Bekkidoll would not stop drinking). My sincere apologies for not spending more time with the Woohoos. The more Gabit events one attends, the more friends one makes. It then becomes a major juggling act to try and see everyone (and still satisfy AT's need for a photo with me, some quality auction time together, etc). I can think of only one solution to this problem. You will all have to make every Gabit event from now on.

Hugs to you all.
                                ((((hugs)))))) Sorry for your bad news. It was so great meeting you, and hopefully we'll see each other again

AT6/TSE2
                                . I would much rather go to TSE2, but if it's all in the next year I would have to choose where I go And if they don't announce TSE2, and then latter on they decide to have it... I don't know what I would do... lol. As Jumble said, we could see Amanda and Martin! and of course the rest of the cast Plus I wanna go to Vancouver, so that would be great too.
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X