The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Oh, totally agree! Although I do find it hard sometimes to NOT use Woodspeak when writing non-Martin related stuff And I know Josiane positively cringes when I misuse its and it's I can't help it, I love apostrophes
    The only reason I limit my Woodspeak is because I'm afraid I'll use it in an assignment one day!

What's not to love about apostrophes? Hee.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

"You're simply the best, better than all the rest
      Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met......"

Comment

Oh, totally agree! Although I do find it hard sometimes to NOT use Woodspeak when writing non-Martin related stuff And I know Josiane positively cringes when I misuse its and it's I can't help it, I love apostrophes
        Who, me?

Friended you on LJ, Dee
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WOOHOOOD '69 post! Congrats

Martin!spam!

*bounce*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Now I would almost feel bad...I am dyslectic and I know I make a lot of syntax errors in English...some of y'all must be horrified by my English typing!

Plus I never check my posts...if I would do that, it would take me an hour to type one post or so!

Wendy that's a seriously nicely written report! I always love it how adequate you are with your wording/writing!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Now I would almost feel bad...I am dyslectic and I know I make a lot of syntax errors in English...some of y'all must be horrified by my English typing!

Plus I never check my posts...if I would do that, it would take me an hour to type one post or so!
              Your typed English is better than a lot of people I know who were born and raised to speak English. Don't worry about that one! *hugs*

Wendy that's a seriously nicely written report! I always love it how adequate you are with your wording/writing!
              Awwww *blushes* Thank you.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

REALLY lovely Wendy! *hugs*

Dee- I added you.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Who, me?

Friended you on LJ, Dee
                  Awesome! Thanks!

Edit: And I've just seen MoB and Jasmina. Thanks girls

I so hate LJ...

Congrats on YOUR '69 POST WENDY!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    REALLY lovely Wendy! *hugs*

Dee- I added you.
                    Thank you *hugs*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Who, me?

Friended you on LJ, Dee
                      Yes, I know you do

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      WOOHOOOD '69 post! Congrats

Martin!spam!

*bounce*
                      Thank you

Yes, I feel we've been somewhat lacking in Martinpic spam lately, so I've resolved to scatter more pics around just to make him feel at home

Originally posted by starlover View Post

No need to feel bad, we understand you perfectly

Er....... sorry, what? Got a little distracted by Martin and his enormous gun...... tank thingy....... you know what I mean

Comment

Er....... sorry, what? Got a little distracted by Martin and his enormous gun...... tank thingy....... you know what I mean
                        *snorts*

*nods*

*hugs*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*snorts*

*nods*

*hugs*

You know MoB, I've noticed a distinct change of tone to your posts since AT5. It's as if meeting actual WooHoos has in some way made you more.......... WooHooish I'm sure I've never seen you 'snort' before Have we dragged you down to our level?

Comment

Yes, I know you do

Thank you

Yes, I feel we've been somewhat lacking in Martinpic spam lately, so I've resolved to scatter more pics around just to make him feel at home

No need to feel bad, we understand you perfectly

*giggles*

sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

You know MoB, I've noticed a distinct change of tone to your posts since AT5. It's as if meeting actual WooHoos has in some way made you more.......... WooHooish I'm sure I've never seen you 'snort' before Have we dragged you down to our level?

Me? Snort? NEVER! I'z a proper ladee! I'm a PROPER lady.
                              sigpic

Comment

Me? Snort? NEVER! I'z a proper ladee! I'm a PROPER lady.
                                Well exactly, that's why I was so surprised............ you've obviously been mixing with some of the less... ladylike WooHoos

I blame Josi and Sarai, they're just soooo uncouth

Comment

Working...
                                X