• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I can always send you some
    That's not much use to me without an address

April 1st? You share your birthday with the Shippy Hippy Insanity Party??? 'Nuff said
    Wait. The shippy hippy insanity party? This sounds PERFECT for my bday,

I'll send you my addy. Was just about to email you anyhow.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Wait. The shippy hippy insanity party? This sounds PERFECT for my bday,
      And if I remember correctly, you're not yet a member

I'll send you my addy. Was just about to email you anyhow.
      Cool

Comment

S.H.I.P birthday!!!

*runs around nekkid*
        *starting the party early...*

Oops.

sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          S.H.I.P birthday!!!

*runs around nekkid*
          *starting the party early...*

Oops.

I don't think even we can keep a party going for six weeks

I really must stop chatting! I have a very special project to do this week-end and so far I've not even started

Comment

I don't think even we can keep a party going for six weeks
            Is that a challenge?

I really must stop chatting! I have a very special project to do this week-end and so far I've not even started
            I've got so much to do, but I feel a bit down today. Not like crying down. But too much like just sitting here and not doing anything I want/need to do.

But a special project = important
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And if I remember correctly, you're not yet a member

Cool
              Oooh. Is there some sort of hazing/initiation I have to go through?

ETA: BEARHUG sig!!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

It might involve singing... a ritual....

I squee when I see the BEARHUG sig. Josi, it's incredible!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Cags' definition of WooHoos:
                  Well I think we need to amend that to say "Crazy in a good way".

I think the post-con blues have hit - off to buy chocolate!

*nom nom*

I also have chocolate today. Well whatdya know! I'm feeling slightly stressed what with flitting between trying to find a builder for my latest lightbulb scheme, tidying up so when stepson and step-daughter-in-law to come over for dinner they don't break their legs tripping on lego, and washing Charles' old hi vi coats (I have a grateful recipient and it's about time I got rid of at least his work clothes, even if the toothbrush *sigh* yep, still there... ) and trying to find a place to drip dry them while it's drizzling outside... not a good idea to do that today.

*huggles woohoos*

*tries to escape staring and awesome bear hug sig*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all

Feeling a little down because it's snowed about a foot overnight so we can't make it out to see James which was the plan today .

*huggles everyone tight*

Definite post-con blues...

There's chocolate? *noms*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Hi all

Feeling a little down because it's snowed about a foot overnight so we can't make it out to see James which was the plan today .

*huggles everyone tight*

It snowed? I'm sorry *huggles*

EDIT: I hope there;s less stress soon, Cags *hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I squee when I see the BEARHUG sig. Josi, it's incredible!
                        Me too!

And thanks *blushes*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Hi all

*huggles everyone tight*

Snow?!

So sorry you can't get to see James today Hope it melts quickly so you can get across to see him soon. *huggles*

And I'm feeling auntie-withdrawal symptoms too - I haven't seen our James for nearly a month what with one thing and another Saw a new photo of him on facebook this morning and he's changed so much

*huggles Cags and Wendy too*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Is that a challenge?
                          Of course!

I've got so much to do, but I feel a bit down today. Not like crying down. But too much like just sitting here and not doing anything I want/need to do.
                          Yep, that was me this morning..... er.... afternoon when I woke up Says something for Amanda though - the Tapping Effect lasts a whole week

Mind you, the Martin Effect lasts a lot longer........ well, for some of us

But a special project = important
                          In fact, I have three projects going atm.....

Indeed there is, but we cannot disclose it to you in it's entirety until you've filled in the application form, signed up, and completely thrown yourself upon our mercy

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Well I think we need to amend that to say "Crazy in a good way".
                          True

*nom nom*

I also have chocolate today. Well whatdya know! I'm feeling slightly stressed what with flitting between trying to find a builder for my latest lightbulb scheme, tidying up so when stepson and step-daughter-in-law to come over for dinner they don't break their legs tripping on lego, and washing Charles' old hi vi coats (I have a grateful recipient and it's about time I got rid of at least his work clothes, even if the toothbrush *sigh* yep, still there... ) and trying to find a place to drip dry them while it's drizzling outside... not a good idea to do that today.

*huggles woohoos*

*tries to escape staring and awesome bear hug sig*
                          Yeah, it's drizzling here too, not very encouraging But we have chocolate!!! Say 'Hi' to Aaron for me And do try not to poison them with your dreadful cooking

*huggles Sarai for snow spoiling the day*

Comment

Indeed there is, but we cannot disclose it to you in it's entirety until you've filled in the application form, signed up, and completely thrown yourself upon our mercy
                            I'm pretty sure I threw myself on y'all's mercy a long time ago!

Don't I get some sort of dispensation for it being on my birthday? Or does that just make it worse?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure I threw myself on y'all's mercy a long time ago!

Don't I get some sort of dispensation for it being on my birthday? Or does that just make it worse?
                              Oh yes, we'll have to think up something really 'special' for you

I was just looking through all the Bekkidoll pics and marvelling at how really badly behaved she was over the entire week-end I'm almost afraid to keep her in the house................

And I'm sure I had more than one bottle of wine left *glares at Bekkidoll*

Comment

*huggles*
                                sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X