The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Aw MoB, you had me in tears! So amazing to meet you and welcome you into the RL WooHoo group
    *huggles Jumble* I seem to keep making you cry! Happy tears, I hope!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Bree and Char* Thinking of you

Jumble, bless that child! *and hugs* for the knee. I hope you feel better soon.

MoB! I'm gonna read your LJ post asap.

*huggles you woohoos*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*falls in*

I was sick and tired of watching Daytime TV and went to work today. Only 3 hours(and then my body decided that it had enough!) but it was good to be back and productive!

*huggles Woohoos*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*

More AT5 stuff:

All from Sarai's amazing pics, again
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome artwork Josi!!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles Jann*

Awesome artwork, Josi! May I use the bear one in my sig rotation? I'll credit you both!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                *huggles Jann*

Awesome artwork, Josi! May I use the bear one in my sig rotation? I'll credit you both!
                Of course you may
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Of course you may
                  Thank you. *squishes*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Josi-- may a snurch the bear one and the bottom one too?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Josi-- may a snurch the bear one and the bottom one too?
                      Of course you may too!
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks! So psyched to add them to the rotation. Every time they come up, I'll smile and sigh. Love you guys. Miss you too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aww! *squishes MoB*
                          sigpic

Comment

aloha woohoos *mass squishy huggles*

*huggles Bree for ickybah migraines* I don't get migraines per se, but I know the feeling of pain that doesn't go away no matter what you take, and it's icky icky icky *huggles* OH! and *sends Disney wom woms to Char* That wood be so excellent if she got the job!!!

Jumblie - that Kid!Story is hella cute! I have a lovely mental image of dancing Jumble!Martin feet

Josi - those arties are gorgeous! Particularly the bearhug one. V. V. cute

Jann - good on you for being productive, but make sure you take it easy! *huggles*

Had an interesting night last night...
                            Spoiler:
                            went to a party after a nice long bushwalking/mountain climbing treck with my housemate. The treck was lovely and very uplifting for me, my legs only gave way toward the end, and I wasn't in too much pain, so i was very pleased. Anyway, went to this party, and all it took was a tiny tiny bit of gluten and all my good work for the day was ruined I ended up having a completely reasonless panic attack in the middle of McDonalds and my house mate had to take me home. I was hyperventilating and crying and it was scary because there was really nothing to set me off. I wasn't sad but I couldn't stop crying and then I dissolved into tears every time there was a loud noise. She made me some tea and put me to bed, and was completely lovely, but I felt so bad. Then I had too much energy and couldn't sleep and now I'm just very very sore and exhausted. I don't much like this fibro thing. I feel like I'm going crazy

On the upside, I'm hosting our first socialclub/fundraising club meeting today and I'm very nervous/excited. I'm the secretary and it's going to be a big year!

*runs off to read MoB's blog *
                            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles MoB* I miss you all too!

*tight cuddles Bekki* That sounds terrifying. I'm glad you had a friend with you *huggles* I hope it gets better soon.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Bekki*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X