No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, can't get this file in anything less than 3GB. Any bright ideas? Am I missing something ??

Yay for Laurie being able to get a spare set, hope you find her keys soon though Jumble

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      They're not somewhere like... under the bed? Inbetween sofa cushions? In a drawer? In the bathroom?

Checked, checked, checked and checked

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Hmm, can't get this file in anything less than 3GB. Any bright ideas? Am I missing something ??

Yay for Laurie being able to get a spare set, hope you find her keys soon though Jumble
      Can you split them into two files?

Comment

Can't you split them into two and have two files, Sarai?
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It just might not compress any more... you did take a lot of pics after all Might need to split them up, do one file for each day?

Edit: Lol! *hands cookies to Jumble and Wendy *
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            It just might not compress any more... you did take a lot of pics after all Might need to split them up, do one file for each day?
            That's what I have been doing. Then it's 1gb each for the two AT5 days, still too big to email. Hmmm....

Comment

That's what I have been doing. Then it's 1gb each for the two AT5 days, still too big to email. Hmmm....
              Wow, and hmmm indeed. Might need to split them even more Break it down into a couple of files per day, then they should be emailable
              sigpic

Comment

Edit: Lol! *hands cookies to Jumble and Wendy *

NOM! *hands you a special cookie*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wow, and hmmm indeed. Might need to split them even more

Will think on it for now.

Comment

I hope you think of something. *hugs*
                    Good luck!
                    Last edited by m_wendy_r; 16 February 2011, 01:24 PM. Reason: punctuation, among other things.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

NOM! *hands you a special cookie*
                      *noms*

Indeed Thanks hun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok...so I know these have been a couple of weeks in coming but in fairness we had the awesomeness of AT5 to get over...

A few pics of the baby

Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe it wood be better to upload them to Mediafire and just email the links?

Edit: *Aws over beautiful baby James*

Comment

Awwwwwww!!!!! He is so teeny tiny and cute!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww, baby pictures. He's gorgeous. *melts into a puddle of goo*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Naaaaaaaaaaaaw, baby!!! *gentle huggles*

Gooood morning Wooodiehoos! *happy dances* It's a good morning of a good day, I can feel it in the air!

Artworky mischiefs, eh? I like the idea of a nice neat place to keep all our woohoo arties Wood that also include things like Nad's excellent poems? It might be nice to have a collection that includes everything we make for our beautiful PTB But we wood still post them here too, right? It's pretty having arties scatter the thread!

And if it's just arties, I don't think it's stepping on the toes of the GIMPS thread especially seeing as so many of us are there anyway. Assuming we woodn't have PTB challenges or anything like that (or wood we?) It's just a handy archive, right?

If that's the case, I'm all for it! Although, you know me, woohoos - i wood always forget to put my arties in there...you'd have to slap me on the back of the head ala Gibbs-Tony style but I will learn!

And on that note (not really on that note, but must not be toooooooo serious)...

*does a ballet dance nekkid* ...actually, somehow I don't think that wood be pretty...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X