• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm home.......

Firstly, I just have to say...

AMANDA TAPPING
    ROCKS!!!!!!

What? Are you in some way suggesting that my intentions towards Martin are icky??? That's just .... wrong

Soo.....

Is now a good time to tell you that both Martin and Amanda lurk on the thread?

*waves to guests*

Wait, I know Martin peeked in occasionally (as does Mrs. Martin), but...Amanda too?

*gulp*

cool

Edit: Oops, sorry for the double post.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Look, Pol! We have four guests right now! Let's see...Joe, Martin, Martin's Mrs., and Amanda... Yes, I still insist that Joe lurks....yes, I still live in my own happy little world...yes, I said I was going back into hiding...
      sigpic

Comment

Jumble told me she missed me, but I think she really missed the Joe spam...

There...that's better...

*goes back into hiding for real this time*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          .rar is like .zip, except the normal Windows unzipper can't handle them. You need 7 zip to uncompress the files, then they should be normal .jpgs inside
          Thanks, I really should have known that In my defense, I fell asleep just after I asked that and have just woken up.... 12+ hours' sleep

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          AWESOME!!!!!!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Sarai! Loved the who are the woohoos sig! Awesome!

Replicartje there was no prereg for AT6. Apparently it was just too much work for Mumsy. But yay for AT6!

Today we went to Salisbury and Stonehenge and are sitting in the bar of our B&B relaxing with some drinks and noms. I'll be spending a number of hours in the airport tomorrow, so I'll see y'all then.
          Did you wave to me as you passed my door?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *smokes brocolli and parties on an AT5 high* Ah, the beauty of woohoo storytelling and enthusiasm! I am totally living through you ladies!

Beautiful, fabulous arties!!! Hehehe, I love that Amanda asked where you all were! BRILLIANT!

*waves to Starsong and Karin* Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
          So did we! It was the last thing I expected, but almost the first thing that came out of her mouth *hugs her and Martin*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Of course they do! *also waves* They realized Joe was having sooooo much fun lurking that they thought they'd give it a try. And then they were addicted! "What crazy thing will LJ do to get Joe's attention today?" "Are they really that obsessed with my hair?" "Are they really that obsessed with my beard?" "What the heck does ickybah mean???"
          Um.... one of us is

I'm pretty sure they know perfectly well what 'ickybah' means

*looks around*

Erm....

*goes back into hiding*
          Nooooo! No hiding! *hugs LJ*

And it's you I miss......... although the Joespam is always welcome

Comment

Just heard that Will and Kate will be going to Canada for their first official trip as a married couple - good choice!

Comment

Just heard that Will and Kate will be going to Canada for their first official trip as a married couple - good choice!
              You can't say things like that I this thread. I just had a "but I always thought Old City was in Canada" moment.

*waves at Pol, Karin, Starsong* It was indeed awesome.Amanda's lovely and her hair is awesome. *iz jealous*

Thanks to all for sharing the pics again. Oooh loving the arties coming out. Seriously, we do need a AT5 pic based art challenge now. We so, so do!

*huggles Laurie* Aw that sucks. Hope you get home soon.

Of course Joe lurks. he so does...

Bekki, I think Bekkidoll - as lovely as she was (bloody lush or not) - is is no way making up for you. Really do wish you were there. We all did in fact.

I am completely knackered. Totally wiped. A6? Yeah, Im well up for it but will need to book a week in a spa to recover afterwards! I'd've won the lottery by then and will have a huge Woohoo mansion with chauffeur driven limos to and from the event. Amanda will be soooo jealous!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                You can't say things like that I this thread. I just had a "but I always thought Old City was in Canada" moment.

I sooo didn't do it on purpose - honest!

*waves at Pol, Karin, Starsong* It was indeed awesome.Amanda's lovely and her hair is awesome. *iz jealous*

Thanks to all for sharing the pics again. Oooh loving the arties coming out. Seriously, we do need a AT5 pic based art challenge now. We so, so do!
                Maybe we just need an Amanda/Martin/PTB Artwork Thread

*huggles Laurie* Aw that sucks. Hope you get home soon.
                What she ^^ said

Of course Joe lurks. he so does...

Bekki, I think Bekkidoll - as lovely as she was (bloody lush or not) - is is no way making up for you. Really do wish you were there. We all did in fact.
                We did

I am completely knackered. Totally wiped. A6? Yeah, Im well up for it but will need to book a week in a spa to recover afterwards! I'd've won the lottery by then and will have a huge Woohoo mansion with chauffeur driven limos to and from the event. Amanda will be soooo jealous!
                Sounds goooooood

And you're wiped after a little week-end con ten minutes away from home? Imagine how Sarai and I felt after TSE Took me a week to get back onto UK time

Comment

Go to the very end of the clip!

Woohooo!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I sooo didn't do it on purpose - honest!
                    Yeah yeah, Little Miss Innocent...

Maybe we just need an Amanda/Martin/PTB Artwork Thread
                    Great idea.

And you're wiped after a little week-end con ten minutes away from home? Imagine how Sarai and I felt after TSE Took me a week to get back onto UK time
                    To be fair, my house was a complete tip before. I haven't cleaned more than an occasional vaccum and mop job since November. So I had to really spring clean the week before so was tired before you all got here. You should have seen the ceiling of the conservatory. Honestly, those spider's webs were.... well I'd hate to see the size of the spider who made them... he's stil up there in the light fitting I think; quite surprised he didn't drop in on Josi and Sarai in the night...

Roll on next week for half term and a week off, that's all I can say. I may get a bit of a lay in, or at least a pyjama day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aW9-VbDytU

Woohooo!

We picked a cool name for ourselves didn't we?

Martin says "WooHoooo" on the commentary for SGA Quarantine

Yeah yeah, Little Miss Innocent...

Great idea.
                      I have them occasionally

I'm actually giving it serious thought.

To be fair, my house was a complete tip before. I haven't cleaned more than an occasional vaccum and mop job since November. So I had to really spring clean the week before so was tired before you all got here. You should have seen the ceiling of the conservatory. Honestly, those spider's webs were.... well I'd hate to see the size of the spider who made them... he's stil up there in the light fitting I think; quite surprised he didn't drop in on Josi and Sarai in the night...
                      Soooo glad you didn't let them know he was there I don't think your neighbours are quite ready for two screaming WooHoos running down the street in their pj's

Roll on next week for half term and a week off, that's all I can say. I may get a bit of a lay in, or at least a pyjama day.
                      I'm the opposite - half term for me will be incredibly busy I'll just have to have a duvet week-end instead
                      Last edited by Jumble; 16 February 2011, 02:18 AM. Reason: forgot to remove the tags :o

Comment

Laurie *huggles* I hope you get home soon.
                        Bekki, I agree with what the others said - I wish you had been there, too! *squish*

Cags... giant spiders?

Thank you everyone for sharing pictures with us so I can have something to look at. It's time to start saving for a real camera that works and everything.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            What you didn't know didn't hurt did it?
                            Last edited by Jumble; 16 February 2011, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Let's put it this way, Sarai, the last one I scooped up from the conservatory was too big to fit inside a pint glass.... er.. *cough* remeber that one at Jumble's? Yeah. You like spiders don't you?

(Yes, this is why I didn't tell you before you came. )

Awesome clip Dee.
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves to Woohoos*

I'm sitting in Heathrow awaiting my flight (at 4:50p!), a little watery, I must admit, but also looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. I'm exhausted and sad and happy and all of that. I think I'm going to spend some of this time I've got waiting around blogging and LJ'ing and putting some photos up on FB.

Laurie - I hope by the time you read this, you are snug in your own home, and no longer stuck in atlanta. Big hugs.

Did you wave to me as you passed my door?
                                I thought of you! Srsly, my brain went "I was just here." On the way out anyhow. I was dozing on and off, but happened to be up when we were passing by you. Apparently my subconscious knew. On the way back I passed out almost as soon as the train started moving. Something about the motion of the train, I simply can't stay awake.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aW9-VbDytU

Woohooo!
                                Woohoo! (((Dee)))
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X