• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Wendy and Josi

And *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeees* some more with Dee

Comment

Loveeeeeee the banners Sarai

ehmmmmm...AT5 pics...is there a way to download all the pics in an album together? I can save one picture at a time but not in HD *is confused*
      Last edited by XFchemist; 15 February 2011, 11:43 AM. Reason: pics
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wow, these are really great pics - thanks for sharing them. It looks like you all had an amazing time

Comment

Sarai! Loved the who are the woohoos sig! Awesome!

Replicartje there was no prereg for AT6. Apparently it was just too much work for Mumsy. But yay for AT6!

Today we went to Salisbury and Stonehenge and are sitting in the bar of our B&B relaxing with some drinks and noms. I'll be spending a number of hours in the airport tomorrow, so I'll see y'all then.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Just made a super quick wp and sig with one of Sarai's awesome pics!

My muse is really rather bouncy with excitement at all the artworking potential from all these amazing pics!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Just made a super quick wp and sig with one of Sarai's awesome pics!

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_at5wp1.jpg[/]

[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/at5sig1.jpg[/]

My muse is really rather bouncy with excitement at all the artworking potential from all these amazing pics!
              I've been toying with this picture myself, but you did it soooo much better than me!! AMAZING!!!!

Comment

It is a stunning photo, so all the credit has to go to you for taking it! I did very little

Weirdly though, I was trying to make an icon/avi too, and couldn't get a crop I liked
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OMG Dee and Syl! Thanks for the auction pics! Dee your Amanda hug pics TOTALLY made my night! Thank you thank you thank you! (and it's not the wine talking, I swear!)

Sarai may I snerch your who are the woohoos sig to add to my rotation?
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Of course you can MoB

And Josi I've been having that problem myself with quite a few of the pics. Going to look at it tomorrow with a fresh eye and see if that makes a difference

Comment

Sarai:

Thanks for sharing the pics they are great!

Comment

Omg... the arties are beautiful *happy sigh*

MoB - np
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *smokes brocolli and parties on an AT5 high* Ah, the beauty of woohoo storytelling and enthusiasm! I am totally living through you ladies!

Beautiful, fabulous arties!!! Hehehe, I love that Amanda asked where you all were! BRILLIANT!

*waves to Starsong and Karin* Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello all....I am in beautiful Atlanta, in a motel because the plane in London sat for 2 1/2 hours to fix something. Them my flight from Atlanta to Seattle decided to leave 2 hours earlier but I didn't know that until I got to Heathrow. So my 4 hours to clear customs and catch my plane...didn't work. Delta is paying for it, but I am exhausted and would rather be home. Oh well. First time this happened in all my decades of flying.

First Wendy....I think you might need to make a new badge for me and say the quilted but forgetful Woohoo.... but I did love the badge.

Haven't looked at any of the pictures yet, I'm too bloody tired! I just want to get home.

Looking forward to viewing all the posted pictures and I will post mine as well.
                            As I said before, it was a blast meeting the people that went with all the woohoo names.
                            Oh and to whoever asked about prereg to AT6 - asked Mumsey about that....they are going back to the other method of first come..... A few people complained about the lottery system and they decided to just go back to the other method. Oh and AT6 won't be decided for sometime, but nothing else will be happening this year. Julia's daughter is getting married and that is the big event she needs to deal with now!

Well, I am exhausted so I'm going to bed. Have to get up early tomorrow to ....catch another plane (what else!)

So Goodnight or Good morning to all......
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Soo.....

Is now a good time to tell you that both Martin and Amanda lurk on the thread?

*waves to guests*

Of course they do! *also waves* They realized Joe was having sooooo much fun lurking that they thought they'd give it a try. And then they were addicted! "What crazy thing will LJ do to get Joe's attention today?" "Are they really that obsessed with my hair?" "Are they really that obsessed with my beard?" "What the heck does ickybah mean???"

*looks around*

Erm....

*goes back into hiding*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Right...my pics are up on Picasa web albums. You can view them by day...

PLEASE NOTE...As the Woohoos can testify, I spent a lot of time and effort taking these photos (well, the Amanda ones anyway - I'm sure the Cocktail party ones were rather effortless for one reason or another ), anyway, and I really really wood appreciate they not be snurched away and used for any wicked purposes.

Where it comes to artworking that's fine, a credit wood be nice but I know it's often hard to remember where pics came from! *huggles everyone* Enjoy!!!

The Pre-pre Party
                                The Woohoo Cocktail Party
                                AT5 - Day 1
                                AT5 - Day 2

Oh my gosh, these are just...just...wow. Thanks so much for sharing. I wish we could read all the WooHoo names so I can put faces to those with whom I (...sigh... occasionally) talk online.

Thanks for the pics!!

Wow, are the Woohoo's generous. 27,590 BP is 44,029 CAN. Awe. Some.
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X